Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2023, 02:43 PM

34,018 posts, read 47,252,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
I never said that they cared for Black people. Caring for someone's vote is not the same thing as caring for someone. By not voting, you are losing whatever representation you would get. Look at other ethnic groups like the Jews. They VOTE. Some for Democrats, some for Republicans, but they vote and they are a very powerful voting bloc as a result that gets what they need.

If you don't care about anything, you should stop working. Why do you need a place to live? You can live on the street. I've never met someone that's so cavalier about everything.
Interesting you think that, they make up only 2.4% of registered US voters

It's not that I don't care about anything, I care about what's in my control. If it's not in my control, I don't care about it. I can't control the weather, but I do have a choice to use an umbrella or not if it's raining. I'm the type that does not use umbrellas.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2023, 03:00 PM

12,788 posts, read 8,283,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Interesting you think that, they make up only 2.4% of registered US voters

It's not that I don't care about anything, I care about what's in my control. If it's not in my control, I don't care about it. I can't control the weather, but I do have a choice to use an umbrella or not if it's raining. I'm the type that does not use umbrellas.
That's precisely my point... LOL at your other point.

Old 05-17-2023, 03:46 PM

Quote:
That's precisely my point... LOL at your other point.
Religion plays more of a role than politics

Old 05-17-2023, 04:37 PM

18,462 posts, read 31,621,245 times
The Mayor and the Gouveneuor need to tell the dumb azz President that we cannot take any more migrants here anymore, and they need to stop coming here and go back to where they came from.

We can't even take care of our own citizens, yet this moron POTUS wants everyone and their Aunt Tilly to come here so we can feed clothe and shelter them.
We have now, out of desperation resorted to sticking them in school gyms that's how bad it is.
Doesn't the POTUS and his idiot VP see any of this? Do they NOT have a clue as to what the hell is going on here in this freaking country?????

We have complete idiots running our nation, complete idiots!!

I wouldn't send my kids to a school that was housing migrants, absolutely not!

I think all the parents should not send their kids to school, maybe if we, the people made enough noise, something would happen.

I don't even think our Mayor knows what to do anymore, it has gotten so far out of hand....
and forget Hocul, she is another idiot, how the hell did she get in? who the hell wanted her?????

Everything started to go downhill once DeBlasio stepped into the office, and in the express lane, things haven't been the same.
Then in sachets Biden, with his dumb self and the country is now completely falling apart at the seams, and he is still keeping the flood gates open and they are still coming in droves.

And lets not forget Kamala, what is she gong to do, laugh and cackle away all of our problems? and just how did the first person voted off the island become VP???????????????????????????????????????????

Old 05-18-2023, 05:52 AM

12,788 posts, read 8,283,172 times
Quote:
Religion plays more of a role than politics
If you say so, but regardless, they're a powerful voting bloc because unlike you, they vote.

Old 05-18-2023, 06:15 AM

360 posts, read 167,197 times
Quote:
Black people only make up 12% of registered voters in this country
Our votes dont matter from a numerical standpoint
If that's the case then why is the Democrat primary the only election which matters in NYS?

Old 05-18-2023, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingofconn View Post
If that's the case then why is the Democrat primary the only election which matters in NYS?
Cant answer that for you, I dont follow politics

Old 05-18-2023, 10:00 AM

2,330 posts, read 1,027,743 times
Quote:
Cant answer that for you, I dont follow politics
https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...d-destroy.html

Old 05-18-2023, 10:38 AM

69 posts, read 27,390 times
Quote:
If you say so, but regardless, they're a powerful voting bloc because unlike you, they vote.
They are a powerful group because of their economic capital, which is not due to voting.

Old 05-19-2023, 10:03 AM

6,414 posts, read 3,131,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
The Mayor and the Gouveneuor need to tell the dumb azz President that we cannot take any more migrants here anymore, and they need to stop coming here and go back to where they came from.

We can't even take care of our own citizens, yet this moron POTUS wants everyone and their Aunt Tilly to come here so we can feed clothe and shelter them.
We have now, out of desperation resorted to sticking them in school gyms that's how bad it is.
Doesn't the POTUS and his idiot VP see any of this? Do they NOT have a clue as to what the hell is going on here in this freaking country?????

We have complete idiots running our nation, complete idiots!!

I wouldn't send my kids to a school that was housing migrants, absolutely not!

I think all the parents should not send their kids to school, maybe if we, the people made enough noise, something would happen.

I don't even think our Mayor knows what to do anymore, it has gotten so far out of hand....
and forget Hocul, she is another idiot, how the hell did she get in? who the hell wanted her?????

Everything started to go downhill once DeBlasio stepped into the office, and in the express lane, things haven't been the same.
Then in sachets Biden, with his dumb self and the country is now completely falling apart at the seams, and he is still keeping the flood gates open and they are still coming in droves.

And lets not forget Kamala, what is she gong to do, laugh and cackle away all of our problems? and just how did the first person voted off the island become VP???????????????????????????????????????????
Sums it up, pretty well...............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City