Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2024, 11:05 AM

3,514 posts, read 5,696,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseShopper View Post
I'm just joking. I've said what I had to say for 45 pages now and no one would listen to me. So don't know what else you guys want from me that you have to call out to me because I stopped posting.
we figured you went in to hiding....

Old 02-08-2024, 02:30 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,936,608 times
Quote:
I'm just joking. I've said what I had to say for 45 pages now and no one would listen to me. So don't know what else you guys want from me that you have to call out to me because I stopped posting.
Although I think (know) you're WRONG, WRONG, WRONG about all this, I have to admire the courage of your convictions. You certainly stick to your guns and have taken a lot of crap here and remained civil, so kudos to you. Now we just have to win you over to our side...

Old 02-08-2024, 02:59 PM

5,662 posts, read 2,602,511 times
Quote:
I’m quarantining at home until Covid goes away…
Whooo Hooo! If you're at home you can stop b*tching and moaning about masks because you won't see what the outside world is doing.

Old 02-08-2024, 05:06 PM

3,478 posts, read 1,403,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Although I think (know) you're WRONG, WRONG, WRONG about all this, I have to admire the courage of your convictions. You certainly stick to your guns and have taken a lot of crap here and remained civil, so kudos to you. Now we just have to win you over to our side...
Despite what you all may think, I'm not here to start trouble. Evidently, I have an opinion that majority here disagree with. But in the end, there's no hard feeling..... at least, not on my side.

By the way, there's no winning me over to your side. Because you guys have gotten me over on your side in the past, and I've gotten sick a few times when I tried. Even caught Covid a year ago as a result. Because of that, I realize I need to be cautious because I don't like getting sick.

Old 02-08-2024, 05:31 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,936,608 times
Quote:
Despite what you all may think, I'm not here to start trouble. Evidently, I have an opinion that majority here disagree with. But in the end, there's no hard feeling..... at least, not on my side.

By the way, there's no winning me over to your side. Because you guys have gotten me over on your side in the past, and I've gotten sick a few times when I tried. Even caught Covid a year ago as a result. Because of that, I realize I need to be cautious because I don't like getting sick.
You got Covid because you got the jab. Happens every time! No Covid here.

But no hard feelings, either.

Old 02-08-2024, 09:16 PM

Quote:

And you survived.... like a vast majority of everyone else...........

Old 02-08-2024, 09:29 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
Anyone remember in the beginning of the pandemic, they were give out masks that were just cotton they cut to make masks. I just came across a few in my medical box.
Like they were cotton t shirts cut to be masks.
I had a couple fabric ones that tied with shoe-lace type string and had a pocket for a filter
This local lady was making them. We all bought them from her because we knew she needed the money.

Old 02-08-2024, 09:39 PM

3,478 posts, read 1,403,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agw123 View Post
And you survived.... like a vast majority of everyone else...........
It doesn’t matter. Who wants to keep getting sick?

Whenever I wear a mask, I never seem to get sick. And it feels nice to never be sick in bed all run down and feeling like crap!

Old 02-09-2024, 05:28 PM

5,662 posts, read 2,602,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I had a couple fabric ones that tied with shoe-lace type string and had a pocket for a filter
This local lady was making them. We all bought them from her because we knew she needed the money.
Oh these weren't like masks. It was a piece of cotton fabric like a Hanes T shirt. Two lopsides holes cut out to put your ears in. Zig zagged cuts on the material.

Old 02-09-2024, 08:54 PM

Quote:
It doesn’t matter. Who wants to keep getting sick?

Whenever I wear a mask, I never seem to get sick. And it feels nice to never be sick in bed all run down and feeling like crap!
I;ve never worn a mask unless I was forced to by some tyrant in government making a proclamation of an emergency.

I've gotten sick once and it wasnt covid or flu
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City