Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2023, 11:07 AM

3,067 posts, read 2,394,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Where do you get your information?
No, thousands have not died from the vaccines.
OpenVAERS shows 36,000 COVID vaccine reported deaths. All of those aren't necessarily causal--adverse events after vaccination are entered into HHS's vaccine adverse events reporting system (VAERS) on a voluntary basis. However, (1) not all reactions, even serious ones, are reported (I've seen estimates that only 1% of adverse events are reported), and (2) COVID vaccine reported deaths make up over 3/4 of all vaccine reported deaths compiled over 30 years.

Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of federal law.

Mechanism? We know the clot shots cause heart problems.

So no--it's not a stretch to say that thousands have died from the "vaccines."

Old 12-14-2023, 11:12 AM

106,578 posts, read 108,713,667 times
my feeling is if all the things attributed to the vaccines were happening , our doctors offices , emergency rooms and hospitals would have been filled with people with those issues .

they were not

Old 12-14-2023, 12:46 PM

2,606 posts, read 1,205,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
my feeling is if all the things attributed to the vaccines were happening , our doctors offices , emergency rooms and hospitals would have been filled with people with those issues .

they were not
Exactly !

Trust The Science !!!

Old 12-14-2023, 02:17 PM

50,715 posts, read 36,411,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Maybe in an indirect way. Aren't you living in a "sanctuary" city with people who have come through the border. So, maybe indirectly politics did give you that annoying cough. It could be allergies, maybe mold if it has been damp, as fall is a season of allergies for many, and reactions to pollen, mold, etc. can change from year to year. You might consider looking into the possibly of allergies, as I have read they are a real issue in NYC in the fall.

Oh, you know the line they feed us "But, I didn't end up in the hospital.", while little do they realize that most deaths were for people 80+, people that had very serious illnesses that would have died from the common cold also, and that many deaths were not COVID deaths, but a person that might have had COVID when they died.
I highly doubt that, because 1/4 of our building (nursing home) has it, RSV and whatever else is going around, coughing etc, and we are nowhere near an immigrant hub. My honey has it, too. There are viruses that go around every winter, I'm not sure why you doubt these things are going around right now.

Old 12-14-2023, 03:01 PM

2,606 posts, read 1,205,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Better get more boosters...so you can get more Covid! Funny how that seems to work?
Our tough-as-nails family doctor said get the flu vaccine and skip the COVID vaccine this season.

Old 12-14-2023, 03:35 PM

3,480 posts, read 1,403,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sSitcom View Post
Learn the history about viruses.
Throughout the history of viruses, we’ve never had 100% of people wearing masks and that’s why viruses never go away.

Old 12-14-2023, 06:10 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,936,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post

they were not
my feeling is if Covid were as deadly as they tried to make us all believe it was, bodies would have been stacked like cordwood in the street. It only took ME about two weeks to notice that...

they were not.

Old 12-14-2023, 08:18 PM

5,249 posts, read 3,604,666 times
I live in NYC. I got a bad head cold mid-September, it lingered over a week. But I was wheezing and coughing constantly until 2 days ago, 3 solid months of asthma-like symptoms. I have gotten respiratory issues after every cold ever since contracting covid in January 2121.

I haven't had Covid since then & have gotten all the usual jabs since. I had bad bronchial asthma as a preteen & it went away until covid as a senior. I had no idea it was rampant around here because I was too focused on my own wheezing/sneezing/coughing for the last 3 months.

Old 12-14-2023, 09:50 PM

313 posts, read 212,181 times
Is that why more people are wearing masks again?

Old 12-14-2023, 10:48 PM

37,096 posts, read 41,226,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheerbliss View Post
OpenVAERS shows 36,000 COVID vaccine reported deaths. All of those aren't necessarily causal--adverse events after vaccination are entered into HHS's vaccine adverse events reporting system (VAERS) on a voluntary basis. However, (1) not all reactions, even serious ones, are reported (I've seen estimates that only 1% of adverse events are reported), and (2) COVID vaccine reported deaths make up over 3/4 of all vaccine reported deaths compiled over 30 years.

Knowingly filing a false VAERS report is a violation of federal law.

Mechanism? We know the clot shots cause heart problems.

So no--it's not a stretch to say that thousands have died from the "vaccines."
VAERS is not able to determine whether a vaccine causes a death.

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2022/wh...rs-is-and-isnt

"While VAERS cannot determine whether an adverse event was caused by a vaccination, patterns in reporting may suggest a need for further evaluation to assess potential safety concerns."

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
my feeling is if Covid were as deadly as they tried to make us all believe it was, bodies would have been stacked like cordwood in the street. It only took ME about two weeks to notice that...

they were not.
Covid has killed over a million people in the US.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City