Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2024, 09:17 AM

6,441 posts, read 3,143,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by agw123 View Post
They didn't sign it
That doesn't surprise me, in the least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2024, 07:15 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,964,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
There are rumors going around that these "protestors" are in essence, "paid employees" of some political influencing organization.
I don't think those are "rumors"; they are facts. Of course, they can also feel misguidedly righteous about what they're doing; it's not mutually exclusive. Win-win!

Old 01-19-2024, 09:45 AM

6,687 posts, read 6,031,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by agw123 View Post
They didnt sign it
You don't have to sign law to have to apply it. Why do you think Israel is in international court now vs. South Africa?

Old 01-19-2024, 10:45 AM

3,520 posts, read 5,702,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
You don't have to sign law to have to apply it. Why do you think Israel is in international court now vs. South Africa?
Hamas isnt a country.....

Old 01-19-2024, 01:11 PM

3,206 posts, read 1,668,265 times
Quote:

Not everything is black and white. Not everyone who is a New Yorker voted blue, is pro mass migration, etc. etc. And guess what? Not everyone who is a Palestinian is a Hamas supporter or a terrorist. The indiscriminate bombing of residential buildings and hospitals has got to stop, period end of story. It's not going to end well for Israel. You may have a bunch of countries bomb it out of anger. Hiding behind the USA will only destroy the US as well. Why should everyone here have their lives ruined over Netanyahu's hatred for Palestinians?
Why do you think they are bombing these buildings? If their goal was to kill civilians, Israel has enough ammunition to level the entire city. Why aren't they doing that? Would've been a lot easier.

Have you thought that, they are trying to isolate and pinpoint where Hamas is hiding with the hostages?

Maybe Hamas should just give up the hostages and then no more bombing? That would've been the best course for both sides.

Your thought process is completely uninformed. If Netanyahu hates the Palestinians then why didn't he kill all of them?

I think you're completely forgetting what the mission is all about. Israel has enough ammunition to wipe out Gaza they don't need to indiscriminately bomb the place.

Don't worry, those powerless has no voice regardless how many protests and no other nations nearby have the balls to jump in.

I have no stake in either side but you're making zero sense and complete lack of understanding of history. It has nothing to do with who owns the land, that is such a meaningless reason. The same reason, why we haven't left this land and give it back to the Indians. Why would we and why would Israelis?

Old 01-19-2024, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKTwet View Post
Why do you think they are bombing these buildings? If their goal was to kill civilians, Israel has enough ammunition to level the entire city. Why aren't they doing that? Would've been a lot easier.

Have you thought that, they are trying to isolate and pinpoint where Hamas is hiding with the hostages?

Maybe Hamas should just give up the hostages and then no more bombing? That would've been the best course for both sides.

Your thought process is completely uninformed. If Netanyahu hates the Palestinians then why didn't he kill all of them?

I think you're completely forgetting what the mission is all about. Israel has enough ammunition to wipe out Gaza they don't need to indiscriminately bomb the place.

Don't worry, those powerless has no voice regardless how many protests and no other nations nearby have the balls to jump in.

I have no stake in either side but you're making zero sense and complete lack of understanding of history. It has nothing to do with who owns the land, that is such a meaningless reason. The same reason, why we haven't left this land and give it back to the Indians. Why would we and why would Israelis?

Old 01-19-2024, 03:21 PM

6,687 posts, read 6,031,429 times
Quote:

Would the conduct of bombing residential buildings, hospitals, schools and other places fly if it were Jeffrey Dahmer going to these places here in the United States? That’s what you and others like you don’t understand. It’s never a good idea to kill masses of people who have nothing to do with the crime. I don’t get why you don’t get that.

Would you sacrifice your children so that Hamas can be killed (even tho we all know bombing and killing will create more radicals, angry people and the need for vengeance). But anyways, tell me the truth. Would you like your family to be the target of an excessive bombing so as to end Hamas? I’m asking a serious question. Because I’m under the impression that the only reason why the IDF and others don’t care if their lives are ended catastrophically is because their lives simply don’t matter. They’re seen as subhuman. How else can you kill someone innocent and know you’re killing them cause there may be a criminal around?

I am not misinformed. I have morals believe it or not.

Old 01-20-2024, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Would the conduct of bombing residential buildings, hospitals, schools and other places fly if it were Jeffrey Dahmer going to these places here in the United States? That’s what you and others like you don’t understand. It’s never a good idea to kill masses of people who have nothing to do with the crime. I don’t get why you don’t get that.

In the United States, since we're reasonably civilized people, we have our Police and military operations housed and operated out of designated facilities, NOT hospitals and/or residential buildings. Trying to compare how things are done here, with how a bunch of borderline savages do things over there, is way out of line....Whether or not you agree with it, Hamas, by firing on Israel first, declared war, and in was, the object is to win, else you become subjects of the aggressor. UNFORTUNATELY, some innocent people will become "collateral damage" along the way. There's no such thing as a "surgically clean" war........

Old 01-20-2024, 10:14 AM

1,961 posts, read 2,708,589 times
Quote:

Forgive me if this was previously posted, but if Israel had absolutely no regard for civilian casualties, the war would have been over on October 8th, because Israel could have completely demolished Gaza.

Old 01-20-2024, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10-23 View Post
Forgive me if this was previously posted, but if Israel had absolutely no regard for civilian casualties, the war would have been over on October 8th, because Israel could have completely demolished Gaza.
Bingo!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City