Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2024, 01:22 AM

107,155 posts, read 109,518,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
I always thought that mathjack was black…the cute photo proved me so wrong…
surprise
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2024, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Bethlehem/Easton?
easton is a crazy city ..by 6pm it was just about closed ..we had such a hard time finding a place for dinner open on a workday

Old 04-30-2024, 02:35 AM

5,192 posts, read 5,027,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
i should live to 100. ha ha ….still run 3.7 miles every other day and weight lift the days i don’t run .

but it still didn’t stop genetics from winning and i am still diabetic
Limiting the amount of food and type of food that go through your digestive system will be key to successfully controlling your diabetic condition if you are type 2. You seem to have a sufficient amount of exercise which doesn’t help your diabetic condition any more. I offer you this valuable advice for free as a way to make up for mistaking you as a black…

Old 04-30-2024, 02:47 AM

i have been on a restricted diet since covid .

after covid in 2020 my sugar levels were impossible to maintain as i was doing . meaning they were okay without a very restrictive diet and just 1 mg of glympride.

after i was hospitalized with covid ,delta , numbers shot up . i needed 4mg and a strict diet and even then i wasn’t as low .

so been on a strict diabetic diet for years coupled with a shot of trulicity once a week now and levels still can’t get back to pre covid levels ..

but my endocrinologist is happy with the numbers so that’s what counts.

trulicity is like ozempic in the sense whether you want to lose weight or not it does that .

i am on trulicity about 8 months and fell 30lbs. down to 158 .. a lot was muscle so now it’s back to trying to build things back . all my weightlifting is down from where it was .

but with the new glp-1 drugs like trulicity , they are very protective to the organs diabetes attacks so the medical profession is now allowing higher a1c numbers if you are on the new drugs

actually i was a born a poor young black child. ha ha

Last edited by mathjak107; 04-30-2024 at 02:55 AM..

Old 04-30-2024, 03:10 AM

if the crayola factory is still in easton try to get there to see it ..we had looked at a development outside of easton before we bought in the poconos .

it was a very nice gated 55+ community but to much of the hoa dues went for golf and i don’t golf.

i think it may have been riverview but i don’t remember for sure

Old 04-30-2024, 05:40 AM

16,217 posts, read 6,959,967 times
Quote:
Please remember to update us how life goes after the honeymoon/anniversary…hope the love at first sight is a true persistent love…
Thanks L

You know me by now.

I call it as I sees it.................

Old 04-30-2024, 05:50 AM

7,812 posts, read 3,404,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathjak107 View Post
if the crayola factory is still in easton try to get there to see it ..we had looked at a development outside of easton before we bought in the poconos .

it was a very nice gated 55+ community but to much of the hoa dues went for golf and i don’t golf.

i think it may have been riverview but i don’t remember for sure

The nicest 55+ community in Oregon is about a mile down the road from me on a golf course. They don't pay for it. It's open to the public (is how it's paid for). I think that is a smart way to go. A lot of the homes are on the golf course and they pay very minimal HOA's.

Old 04-30-2024, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Limiting the amount of food and type of food that go through your digestive system will be key to successfully controlling your diabetic condition if you are type 2. You seem to have a sufficient amount of exercise which doesn’t help your diabetic condition any more. I offer you this valuable advice for free as a way to make up for mistaking you as a black…

Opinion:

Agree. Balance is key...

Example:
Rhabdomyolosis as an unusual diabetic condition.
Body out of balance.
hypo/hyper insulinemia.

I believe in a very fine control between short and long term medicinal useage.
Too little of something may not be enough. Too much of something may be too much.

Best wishes to all.

Old 04-30-2024, 06:31 AM

5,192 posts, read 5,027,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Opinion:

Agree. Balance is key...

Example:
Rhabdomyolosis as an unusual diabetic condition.
Body out of balance.
hypo/hyper insulinemia.

I believe in a very fine control between short and long term medicinal useage.
Too little of something may not be enough. Too much of something may be too much.

Best wishes to all.

You sound more friendly and caring since you moved away from bklyn… …I assume NYC living usually brings out the harsh side of humans …maybe we should send a few nyc thugs out you way to see if they will transform into better residents…

Old 04-30-2024, 06:48 AM

Quote:
You sound more friendly and caring since you moved away from bklyn… …I assume NYC living usually brings out the harsh side of humans …maybe we should send a few nyc thugs out you way to see if they will transform into better residents…
Opinion:

Born,raised,worked,retired. NY'er.

I have always cared about my city.
There were just so many bad calls in the last two Dem
administrations that I couldn't let slip by without voicing
my opinions. The city may not control inflation but they
sure could have controlled quality of life and crime but
poorly executed. Too many bad pitches.

When it finally fell on deaf ears I called the game rained out !

As far as sending thugs here? Hahahaha They better straighten up fast..................These cops don't play games.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City