Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2024, 07:24 PM

69 posts, read 15,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
How exactly is supporting a genocide, accepting bribes from the tax-free foreign entity AIPAC, and giving literally trillions to another country being anti-American? Personally, I'm America First. If our politicians are unable to provide Americans with the help they need first - meaning healthcare, housing, education, fixing our infrastructure, then we have no business helping out other countries - even if it's not for genocidal purposes.
We spend plenty on helping people in our country. Whether most of that is effective is another question.

If others can fight our wars for us, why not? Money can always be made, dead people can’t be resurrected.

Would you rather have Americans fight radical Muslims? The world operates according to a simple rule. Either dominate or be dominated.

Be thankful you live in a nation that can pay others to fight our enemies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2024, 07:59 PM

2,474 posts, read 1,241,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJewNYC View Post
We spend plenty on helping people in our country. Whether most of that is effective is another question.

If others can fight our wars for us, why not? Money can always be made, dead people can’t be resurrected.

Would you rather have Americans fight radical Muslims? The world operates according to a simple rule. Either dominate or be dominated.

Be thankful you live in a nation that can pay others to fight our enemies.
Didn’t exactly work out for the Roman Empire, or the Hessians Great Britain hired. Our forefathers slaughtered them on Christmas Day.

Old 05-03-2024, 04:05 AM

16,180 posts, read 6,932,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by under a mountain View Post
Keep up the good fight Stormgirl, but these students have no moral compass if they did they wouldn't prevent their fellow students from having free use of the campus. So yes, there are civil rights abuses going on.

Both you and Storm bring up good points.

Takes me back to the 6th.

In the mix of friendly protests there were few antagonists and because of the few
the entire group was labeled as insurrectionists immediately.

Years later .................the labeling has been watered down to rioters but ........ many still behind bars.

Imagine if students were held behind bars for just as long ?

What a mess.

Old 05-03-2024, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Didn’t exactly work out for the Roman Empire, or the Hessians Great Britain hired. Our forefathers slaughtered them on Christmas Day.
Of course it did. For a thousand years. Nothing is forever but a thousand years is plenty.
The British empire lasted for almost 500 years. Not bad either.

Last edited by SuperJewNYC; 05-03-2024 at 05:38 AM..

Old 05-03-2024, 09:17 AM

20,239 posts, read 21,005,522 times
He’s a total scumbag. Period.

Old 05-03-2024, 01:04 PM

6,698 posts, read 6,075,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
This I agree with. ^^

And I also agree that if I’m paying to take a course, I should not be met with threats and made to feel uncomfortable or intimidated because of my religion, ethnicity, nationality and what people think I may or may not be associated with. Dialogue and follow up actions between both sides need to be had.

Old 05-09-2024, 02:02 PM

2,474 posts, read 1,241,895 times
Still silent over FJB's back stab to Israel.

Old 05-09-2024, 02:19 PM

11,386 posts, read 16,771,780 times
Quote:
Still silent over FJB's back stab to Israel.
HMMM???

What happened with him being the biggest supporter of Israel?

The mans a coward.

Old 05-11-2024, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormgal View Post
This I agree with. ^^

And I also agree that if I’m paying to take a course, I should not be met with threats and made to feel uncomfortable or intimidated because of my religion, ethnicity, nationality and what people think I may or may not be associated with. Dialogue and follow up actions between both sides need to be had.
He's Pelosi but without the insider trading.

Old 05-12-2024, 08:40 AM

11,386 posts, read 16,771,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJewNYC View Post
He's Pelosi but without the insider trading.
Don't kid yourself.

Chuck is worth 75 million. I find it truly amazing how a life time long Senator could be worth so much money. He's been in politics his whole life and is one of the richest Senators.

IMO, he's owned. The fact that he's been MIA since the protests prove it.

https://caknowledge.com/chuck-schume...2412%20Million.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City