Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 10:46 AM

3,368 posts, read 11,671,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Not a club. Clubs suck, too loud, too dark.
I have to agree. I don't think many people go to clubs to meet a classy person to date; restaurants/bars/lounges are better for that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2008, 10:53 AM

3,225 posts, read 8,573,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
I met my current girlfriend through a friend. Classy Latina all the way. That's one suggestion, hit up your friends or co-workers.

Try to set up a group thing where a few of you and some female friends (hopefully your friends have single female friends or aquaintances) go out. You go out to a lounge or a bar. This is good because you come with something already, if worst comes to worst and it doesn't work out, the women break out early and you can still try.

Not a club. Clubs suck, too loud, too dark.
hey nooworker, you changed up your post on me and now my original reply is left hanging, dude. what's up with that, man? now the chicks think i'm an old fool muttering incoherently to himself, leaving me forced into a saturday night bar scene again. thanks a lot, buddy.

Old 11-15-2008, 11:15 AM

391 posts, read 1,249,098 times
Im new to nyc as well so ive been kinda doing the same. Spanish girls have been all over the place from what ive seen so far. I went to Branch in midtown a few times and theres been a decent amount. I was about to hit up LQ once which is obviously a latin place, but maybe not the type youre looking for. Id say check out places on queens blvd in jackson heights, theres also the dollar dance places there lol

Old 11-15-2008, 12:03 PM

821 posts, read 1,039,815 times
Why limit yourself to only latina woman when there are so many beautiful woman out there from all over the place?

Old 11-15-2008, 12:21 PM

730 posts, read 2,054,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Jackson Heights has some of the most sexy Colombian and Argentenian women to be found in NYC.
I agree 100%! You see pretty women around 37th Av, Junction Blvd, and Roosevelt Avenue. But be careful, there are many bars on Roosevelt Av, resulting in some very violent behavior from jealous boyfriends/husbands.

Old 11-15-2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotb16 View Post
I agree 100%! You see pretty women around 37th Av, Junction Blvd, and Roosevelt Avenue. But be careful, there are many bars on Roosevelt Av, resulting in some very violent behavior from jealous boyfriends/husbands.
thanks but darned, everytime i try to hit on a lovely woman, there's a catch. since i don't wanna be beat up, i'll just head back to the UES where i can find an unattached, wealthy senior lady with no man around to threaten me. hey, who needs a sexy woman anyway, that don't pay no bills for a hipster fella like me.

Old 11-15-2008, 01:01 PM

3,368 posts, read 11,671,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Bama! View Post
Why limit yourself to only latina woman when there are so many beautiful woman out there from all over the place?
People have preferences and he just said that he prefers a Latin girl. Nothing wrong with that.

Old 11-15-2008, 01:31 PM

205 posts, read 507,816 times
-Saw pics of branch and the rooftop bar. looked nice.

-Im going to have to get familiar with jackson hieghts.
Nobody wouldnt feel uncomfortable going out on a fri night thier
alone right??

-I know what u mean about meeting people thru people but unfortunately
I dont have that luxury. I wish. So its the bar and lounge 4 me. Like Miles said its nice to just get out and not stare at walls all night.

-Passed by LQ b4. good reggaeton. Never went inside, but I think it might
be a spot where fresh 21's old go to just drink, dance and leave?

-I know theres more out there than latinas but, I need em. lol. I feel the best/comfortable with them. Its who I am. I have tried dating others but eh...i dunno. who else is gonna call me papi at night anyway...lol. im a sucka for that curve too.

Old 11-15-2008, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback1983 View Post
--I know theres more out there than latinas but, I need em. lol. I feel the best/comfortable with them. Its who I am. I have tried dating others but eh...i dunno. who else is gonna call me papi at night anyway...lol. im a sucka for that curve too.
hic, just thinking of those curves, hic, i'm intoxicated and i haven't had a drink for years,hic

Old 11-15-2008, 10:57 PM

did anybody meet some nice Latinas tonight?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City