Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2021, 04:29 PM

11,862 posts, read 5,835,602 times

Advertisements

If anyone would look at Biden's speeches before Congress earlier in his career - you'd cringe - the man has always had problems - but let's go back to Cuomo. I'm no fan but I've known many a fellow who some would say crossed the lines these days when it in fact was nothing of the kind. I've had men physically harass me and others give me a friendship hug that would be misconstrued in today's society with all this PC BS.

Italians are very welcoming, family focused and touchy so I could even excuse what some of the younger women call harassment but Cuomo is a narcissist. He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, he's always thought well of himself and too many re-enforced this by lavishing praise on him. I've no doubt he handled himself with women the same way he handled us during the Covid lockdown.

He mandated sexually harassment training and then an aide signed his attestation form. He unequivocally said the women are to be believed during Kavanaugh hearings. Cuomo is like every other politician - it's OK for thee but not me. I've always said things come back to bite you - guess it's better than having been found to have killed all those elderly in the nursing homes during Covid though - he'd have a heck of a lot more civil suits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2021, 11:44 AM

3,476 posts, read 2,810,300 times
Who has Cuomo’s back?

Old 08-08-2021, 12:33 PM

4,004 posts, read 2,087,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
Who has Cuomo’s back?
As far as constituents - a lot of people do.

~Hochul would become the state's first woman governor if Cuomo were removed from office.

A centrist Democrat from western New York, she has worked deep in Cuomo's shadow for her two terms in office, but this week joined the chorus of politicians denouncing the governor after an independent investigation concluded he had sexually harassed 11 women while in office.

“I believe these brave women,” Hochul wrote, calling Cuomo's behavior “repulsive and unlawful” in a statement Tuesday.~

While the masses overall dont believe these accusations, your new Governor - should Cuomo be impeached regardless - will be Ms. Hochul. What does she have to gain?

A better question would be - who has Ms. Hochul's back?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York