Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2023, 08:00 AM

35 posts, read 16,610 times

Advertisements

Hey you guys lets talk about it did anyone receive any good news Since being Certified with Nycha
Me Myself I'm still trying to keep hope alive i've been certified for 1 Month and counting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2023, 06:41 AM

50 posts, read 33,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleQueen718 View Post
Hey you guys lets talk about it did anyone receive any good news Since being Certified with Nycha
Me Myself I'm still trying to keep hope alive i've been certified for 1 Month and counting
Ive been certified for 15 months and nothing

Old 09-29-2023, 09:48 PM

17 posts, read 7,200 times
I been certified since 4/12/23 , 5 months going on 6 and haven't heard or seen anything in the self service portal ....

Old 09-30-2023, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee25 View Post
I've been certified for 15 months and nothing

Hopefully You Hear something Back Soon, if you don't mind me asking are you certified to a Development?

Old 09-30-2023, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Hopefully You Hear something Back Soon, if you don't mind me asking are you certified to a Development?
Praying i will, & yes im certified to a develpment

Old 10-01-2023, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Praying i will, & yes im certified to a develpment
O oK Cool yes I've been certified myself I'm just waiting on the development every time I call they let me know I have to wait to be selected which is taking forever

Old 10-02-2023, 07:37 AM

Quote:
O oK Cool yes I've been certified myself I'm just waiting on the development every time I call they let me know I have to wait to be selected which is taking forever
Yeah same thing they tell me, and be hyping you up like oh wow ur on the last step just waiting for an empty apt, but we dont know when it’ll be, like seriously, then the management office never knows nothing, and just say to call the manhattan nycha office for anything

Old 10-03-2023, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Yeah same thing they tell me, and be hyping you up like oh wow ur on the last step just waiting for an empty apt, but we dont know when it’ll be, like seriously, then the management office never knows nothing, and just say to call the manhattan nycha office for anything

Omg Yess i swear I just can't wait to finally have this step behind me and in my new Place because the wait is real

Old 10-22-2023, 09:17 PM

16 posts, read 4,430 times
I’ve been certified 6 months and counting on the borough wide waitlist, haven’t even been selected for a development yet

Old 10-25-2023, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Omg Yess i swear I just can't wait to finally have this step behind me and in my new Place because the wait is real
Thats exactly how ive been feeling, i just wish they would call like yesterday, i check everyday with hopes, in june it’ll be 2 yes and if they dont call me by then i have the option of switching developments and honestly idk if that would be best or not, im thinking what if i have to wait even longer. Im not so happy with what i picked anyways but to me that was the only better one they had.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
View detailed profiles of: