Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2024, 02:47 PM

2,077 posts, read 2,020,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchessCottonPuff View Post
This mug did it to himself .. I don't understand you conserves .. you all would sentence someone to the gallows for jaywalking but when it comes to him you all are blind . NO one is doing anything to him BUT him .

I cannot believe that once normal people even think like this ... he is in trouble because he actually broke the law .

You all need to move on ... find a better candidate that reps you .. this is not the guy .
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
it doesn't matter what you tell em. they're eating & drinking the big macs & diet cokes that the 91 count charged, twice impeached, lawsuit losing, half a billion dollars in the hole, former resident is serving em.

You are 150% correct there ... you can see how they respond to my post that they are so deep into this cult that they can't see out . You can't respond to people like that . It doesn't matter what he does they will continue to believe him . Mainly because he hates who they hate .. I think deep down they do know , they just don't care .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2024, 02:53 PM

2,077 posts, read 2,020,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobLucian View Post
The left has redefined what a man and a woman is. Who’s delusional?
that is a major conserve myth repeatedly pushed forward by conserves.

It's the TRAs that are doing that sir not us.
I know this in a very personal way that I won't get into you can look back over my posts and see how and why, but you are wrong.
What's more is that most of the trans people that I had the unfortunate experience to know in person were conservative men. They still are thinking that the left will take them in. I'm a TERF We are all radical lefties . Look up the term You might learn something

Old 02-21-2024, 03:10 PM

10,512 posts, read 7,031,361 times
If Trump loses his appeal, the capital markets for investment are over in New York. Anyone can be a target in New York for having a loan. Risk compliance for banks and corporations will undervalue their assets and investments into the City are going to cease immediately, they have already just been put on hold.

Old 02-21-2024, 03:45 PM

6,475 posts, read 3,167,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmrlongisland View Post
mathjak is regurgitating the accusation, originated at trial by the AG, that while fraud was perpetrated against the banks the injured party's were the retail consumers of loans and smaller commercial loan applicants. The injury resulted in higher interest rates on these loans due to the banks needing to maintain their profitability in light of giving Trump lower interest rates due to his "fraudulent loan application".

Thanks to Judge Egeron, the AG did not actually have to prove, or even provide a reasonable model, that injury or fraud actually occurred, it was enough for the judge that the AG just needed to affirm it.
I agree....and truth be told, I'm pretty sure that the verdict was decided upon even before the trial ever started.

Old 02-21-2024, 05:58 PM

2,972 posts, read 3,535,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchessCottonPuff View Post
that is a major conserve myth repeatedly pushed forward by conserves.

It's the TRAs that are doing that sir not us.
I know this in a very personal way that I won't get into you can look back over my posts and see how and why, but you are wrong.
What's more is that most of the trans people that I had the unfortunate experience to know in person were conservative men. They still are thinking that the left will take them in. I'm a TERF We are all radical lefties . Look up the term You might learn something
Stop typing to make it seem as if you have some common sense. Yes, you people push for gender reassignment surgeries to be performed on young children.

Last edited by D-Towner; 02-21-2024 at 06:09 PM..

Old 02-21-2024, 06:38 PM

5 posts, read 2,978 times
Quote:
he is $438 MILLION in the hole... what a ignoramus lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I wouldn't laugh if I were you. Every other real estate developer accounts the same way. The stupid judge hated Trump and gave LeTush a summary judgement w/o ever hearing a word from the defense. This was clearly political and James and The Clown should be disbarred. Thee case WILL be overturned. He also ignored the appellate court who ruled in favor of Trump that the case was time barred-it was too old. That is how Ivanka got dismissed. In the meantime you will have high income peeps and businesses leaving NYC at a rate faster than Roadrunner which will put the burden of sky high taxes on you, as well as far less goods and services.
The ruling was insane

Old 02-21-2024, 06:41 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,902,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadfoot4 View Post
HE destroyed the country???? You can't be serious!
he set the country back 60 years, at least

Old 02-21-2024, 06:42 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,902,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poupee View Post
I wouldn't laugh if I were you. Every other real estate developer accounts the same way. The stupid judge hated Trump and gave LeTush a summary judgement w/o ever hearing a word from the defense. This was clearly political and James and The Clown should be disbarred. Thee case WILL be overturned. He also ignored the appellate court who ruled in favor of Trump that the case was time barred-it was too old. That is how Ivanka got dismissed. In the meantime you will have high income peeps and businesses leaving NYC at a rate faster than Roadrunner which will put the burden of sky high taxes on you, as well as far less goods and services.
The ruling was insane
jibberish. cite your sources

Old 02-21-2024, 06:54 PM

34,106 posts, read 47,338,050 times
Quote:
jibberish. cite your sources
If Obama did the same exact thing they wouldn't be saying "oh, this is just how everybody does business"
Lol

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 02-21-2024, 07:24 PM

6,690 posts, read 6,043,318 times
I found a really good video by a judge and trends forcaster here in New York explaining how the government was corrupt in fining Trump. The judge who ruled in Trumps case is 100% corrupt. Really listen to this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkLUcEi25DE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York