Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 11:07 PM

52 posts, read 567,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea11 View Post
I am visisting Nanuet this summer and would like to know how to get from there to Grand Central Station in NY CIty.
You can take the Tappan Zee Express bus to Tarrytown and get Metro North to GCS easily on Rt. 59
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2013, 06:38 AM

2 posts, read 5,946 times
im moving to east orange but work in rockland county is there a bus or train i can catch.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:39 AM

2 posts, read 5,946 times
moving to east orange but working in rockland county is there a bus or train i can catch

Old 11-30-2013, 02:25 PM

1 posts, read 2,461 times
Hello everybody,
I live in Nanuet NY and need to go to 34 Street Penn Station in Manhattan in a daily basis; I will appreciate if somebody can guide me on what is the best bus line for me to get there. Thank you.

Old 11-30-2013, 02:30 PM

19,278 posts, read 17,154,523 times
I believe the park and ride is up on 59 heading towards Spring Valley, head over there and you can see which routes are serviceing the location. You can also get the route(s) from their web site, Rockland Coaches , All the buses head into Port Authority @42 st.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:42 AM

62 posts, read 214,049 times
The Rockland Coach Shortline from the Exit 14 Park and Ride will get you within a few blocks, though I don't think it stops right at Penn. The train from Nanuet will get you right to Penn (with a transfer at Secaucus) for just a few dollars more per month. It's a much nicer/more comfortable ride than the bus in my opinion.

Old 12-02-2013, 07:30 PM

3,921 posts, read 9,140,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoluxe View Post
im moving to east orange but work in rockland county is there a bus or train i can catch.
This is probably too late, but for anybody who's making a similar commute, you can take the Morris & Essex Line into Secaucus, and then take the Pascack Valley Line or Port Jervis Line to your destination. Unfortunately, reverse-peak frequencies, especially on the PV line are pretty crappy.

Old 05-16-2016, 07:12 PM

2 posts, read 5,310 times
Hello Everyone, I'm new to Rocland and New City. I'm working in Manhattan and trying to figure out what's the best/fastest public transportation. I'm wondering if there's any bus or something that can connect me to the train from S little Tor Rod or New Valley Road or Burda Avenue. Any suggestions?

Old 05-16-2016, 07:34 PM

975 posts, read 1,419,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunagiraldo View Post
Hello Everyone, I'm new to Rocland and New City. I'm working in Manhattan and trying to figure out what's the best/fastest public transportation. I'm wondering if there's any bus or something that can connect me to the train from S little Tor Rod or New Valley Road or Burda Avenue. Any suggestions?
Basically you need to go south down little tor road,which will become Middletown road, to the nanuet jersey transit stop. I think both the 93 bus of rockland tor or one of the routes for the clarkstown mini trans will take you down there. Google the schedules and routes. Jersey transit will take you into manhattan via secaucus or Hoboken depending on where in manhattan you need to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York