Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 11:37 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,725,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
So if someone is breaking into your house or you have a car accident or someone is attacking you or a loved one you'll be calling who? Ghost Busters?
Welll YEEEEAAAAHHH! Who ELSE ya gonna call?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2013, 11:45 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,798,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
The police didn't just randomly walk up to her in a coffee shop to arrest her for unpaid tickets. They had to be already talking to her about something to have her name, and run her information.
IKR. Did they just pick her out of a crowd while on their coffee break and say you're coming with us? It's preposterous. I got arrested for not paying for a traffic ticket that I forgot about during another traffic stop for speeding. There has to be probable cause for a stop, and no I didn't behave like a raving lunatic. I never even got put in a cell. I just waited in the lobby for a friend to come and bail me out. I went to court and paid the fine that I deserved for neglecting my responsibility. My attorney was my bf at the time and that gave us an afternoon together. Behave like a lunatic, be treated like a lunatic.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:29 PM

Also, where did this take place?....still no word about that. Hey, I live in a SMALL town and unless you're the kind of person who's a MAJOR trouble causing nut job, what is the liklihood that 4 cops are going to just "happen" into or BY a coffeeshop, look over at two people standing/sitting there and say, "Hey, I need to see your ID"...then take that ID, run it, come back over and say, "Hey lady? You have unpaid traffic tickets and a warrant out for your arrest. We're gonna have to take you in."

Wow...I always love when someone comes on here, posts random, out there tales of woe, with about 1/2 the details and expects people to "understand" where they're coming from. Good grief, it's not like they put APBs out or WANTED posters up for simple speeding ticket violators!

Old 04-24-2013, 12:59 PM

27,457 posts, read 1,055,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
OP: No pity.

Only pity for your bad grammar.
Oh-eve, I'm sorry I have to bring this up, but even with the OP's grammar, I understood the message.

I don't get yours. If you're addressing the OP, shouldn't you use a comma to set off "OP"? As your comment stands, it seems by your comment that the OP is saying "No pity." Furthermore, if you're suggesting that you have no pity for the OP's sister, your comment doesn't make your position clear as to which of them doesn't get your pity.

I'm not trying to elicit s from others because my writing isn't perfect either, but pot-kettle.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:30 PM

43 posts, read 100,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperC View Post
Hello all!

First of all my sister is in her 40's she do have a very strong personality and will to get things her way.

We were sitting down at a coffee shop. 4 police officers was standing closer tell her she is under arrest for refusing to pay several speedfines.

She told them she don't need to go with them and will resist this arrestation! The police officer grab her, but she start to resist, she fight and told them she DON'T WANT TO!! After a huge struggling on the ground they manage to handcuff her against her will!

I feel sorry for her :-( she was really desperate to not go with them. She shout and beg that she don't want to go to jail and being handcuffed!

I am afraid she won't cope if she has to go to jail.
Let me be more clear.

What happened here is, she was actually be told to pull of of the road the same day, she refuse asd just drive away.

The police officer did not chase her, taking her registration number to the police station. The police officer there regonise the number and by bit of research they see that she is wanted for several outstanding fines she refuse to pay or go to court!

They went to the same coffee shop she was, not knowing she was there. But when they see her they realise they don't want her to get away again. They called the police station to get a warrent for her arrest.

She is NOT mentally challenged at all, but hot-tempered, strong willed and hate to be diciplined, she WANT things her way!

She told the officer that she did not obey a demand to pull off the road. They arrest her but she said she don't want to be arrested and will not pay the fines or listen to them! Whem they touch her with the handcuffs, she lost it! She fights and scream-beg them to leave her.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperC View Post
Let me be more clear.

What happened here is, she was actually be told to pull of of the road the same day, she refuse asd just drive away.

The police officer did not chase her, taking her registration number to the police station. The police officer there regonise the number and by bit of research they see that she is wanted for several outstanding fines she refuse to pay or go to court!

They went to the same coffee shop she was, not knowing she was there. But when they see her they realise they don't want her to get away again. They called the police station to get a warrent for her arrest.

She is NOT mentally challenged at all, but hot-tempered, strong willed and hate to be diciplined, she WANT things her way!

She told the officer that she did not obey a demand to pull off the road. They arrest her but she said she don't want to be arrested and will not pay the fines or listen to them! Whem they touch her with the handcuffs, she lost it! She fights and scream-beg them to leave her.
I disagree with you about your sister being mentally challenged. OMFG!! Your sister most definitely DOES have some serious issues. I hope they locked her up for a while. She needs a mental evaluation....seriously she does.

Old 04-24-2013, 01:47 PM

6,292 posts, read 10,601,733 times
She ran from the police during a traffic stop??? OMG she's lucky she's not dead!

Old 04-24-2013, 01:49 PM

4,241 posts, read 7,177,954 times
Sounds like a lucky nab by the cops...they recognized her in the coffee shop.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:14 PM

28,803 posts, read 47,705,555 times
We still don't know WHERE this happened.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:19 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
We still don't know WHERE this happened.
Why does it matter? You think the law that says "Don't run from a cop" varies from town to town?

Also, about the grammar, I'm thinking English is not the OP's first language, so let's just lay off.

OP, I don't care what kind of temper you have, if the police tell you to stop, you stop.

Your sister is getting what it sounds like she deserves. She is the perfect example of a scofflaw.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships