Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 01:00 PM

17 posts, read 14,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
And yes, you can still be a gentleman, you absolutely can, don't think twice about 'false rumors', find something else - something positive - to focus on.
I'm trying but the way these feminazis talk about how they would kick us in the balls or hit us for stupid stuff other than self-defense and princess attitude makes some of us lose hope and thus convert into a black knight.

Years earlier I would think it's never treat to disrespect a girl in any way. No I don't know what to think. Not every girl is nice nor innocent. Some of corrupted.

Old 05-03-2013, 01:54 PM

7,743 posts, read 15,891,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2WholeP3C View Post
But seriously, that's the only girl I never like at my school. She has such a stuck up attitude, treats her other friends poorly, makes sarastic comments and had the tendency of spreading false rumors.

I only called her out on what she is, a ***. Not because I hate Japanese people, which I don't. It's her ugly character that makes her a ***. Same as you would called a nasty and very rude black person a ******.

BTW if you want to know why I called her that. She was spreading false rumors about me too and trying to get some of my friends against me. I've been very tolerant until I just couldn't take it anymore and verbally exploded. I hate to hear that many of you think that girl was an innocent victim that got treated that way by me for no good reason?
Honestly... you're not helping your case at all. When you grow up, you'll find many people find calling someone a J** or a N***** to be extremely bad taste-- that is a reflection of YOUR character. Not the girl's.

And seriously... You got into an argument with a person who you claim isn't a good person, mistreats others and such for spreading rumors and all that? That's on you too. You have to learn, some things you just laugh off because you're not going to even remember it in 5 years. But no, you got into an argument (YOUR fault as it really didn't have to come down to that), threw racial slurs and maliciously planned such a demeaning attack. Sorry to tell you... but the world doesn't care about what you claim to be the "truth" and it doesn't matter. What will end up to be the case is that everyone zeroes in on those 3 things that YOU did.

Again... No one is saying the girl did right by you. But what you did was by far worse.

Old 05-03-2013, 02:11 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,120,131 times
Quote:
I don't know if this was right and maybe any of you think I'm the monster in the story, I'm going to tell you what really happened. Ok so this stupid girl in my same high school argued with me over something stupid. I just told her ''Why don't you go back to your native country, you *** (yes she happens to be of Japanese background).
Then she kicked me and it took me several minutes to recover. It hurt like hell. Hope I don't have to experience that again.

After recovering, I was already thinking of getting back at her. I mean, it wasn't a slap or punch but a kick in my jewels. Short story long, I found a bucket and filled it with mud (I even pissed on it), some leftovers from the garbage and some rotten tomatoes.

Some of my buddies were actually laughing while only 2 or 3 of them still thought I was a jerk. The girl left crying LOL but my friend Monty was still trying to comfort her and right now he's not talking to me. Damn white knights. I thought it was funny.
I have 2 questions that need answering...
1) where did you find a bucket?
2) how's Monty doing with his new girlfriend?
3) three questions, what is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Old 05-03-2013, 04:16 PM

686 posts, read 1,770,447 times
Quote:
If so, I guess I can then file a complaint against her as well too. That way; even if I were not to win the case at least people would know what really happened and how I didn't just threw garbage on her out of the blues.
You are finally beginning to make some sense, but somehow, you would have come out ahead if you filed that complaint right after the girl assaulted you. You dumping garbage on her, after intentionally peeing in the garbage, completes changes your situation.

The bottom line: You are complaining that the girl kicking you is not a proportional response to the insult you hurled at her, but then you responded with something that was way more disproportionate. So, in layman terms you are already in the hole and it could get worse for you if it is established that your slur that started it all was already a disproportionate response.

My advice: Learn your lesson and move on.

Old 05-03-2013, 04:20 PM

686 posts, read 1,770,447 times
Quote:
Years earlier I would think it's never treat to disrespect a girl in any way. No I don't know what to think. Not every girl is nice nor innocent. Some of corrupted.
Try thinking of not disrespecting people in general.

Yes, not every person is nice or innocent. That is not exactly news is it?

Old 05-03-2013, 04:27 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,221,090 times
You both sound like animals, her for getting violent, you for being a racist and for premeditating a disgusting form of assault.

Quote:
I'm trying but the way these feminazis talk about how they would kick us in the balls or hit us for stupid stuff other than self-defense and princess attitude makes some of us lose hope and thus convert into a black knight.

Ever hear of being the better person?

Last edited by Lilac110; 05-03-2013 at 04:36 PM..

Old 05-03-2013, 04:34 PM

819 posts, read 3,211,349 times
For the record, unless you are an Native American Indian, this isn't your country either.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:02 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,761,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilaili View Post
Unsurprisingly I see that a lot here and on other forums. Usually when it's an emotionally and/or physically immature OP and they don't get the overwhelming validation and support they're looking for, the conversation degenerates into endless self-justification and then they just disappear. Sometimes life just isn't fair
Oh my...did you call this one Chilaili .

"the conversation degenerates into endless self-justification" Winner winner chicken dinner!! The OP was back in full plumage to try and convince us all that he was justified and did the right thing just after you posted.

"and then they just disappear" We can only hope...

Old 05-03-2013, 05:27 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,761,932 times
*I'm the monster in the story...
*this stupid girl...
*Why don't you go back to your native country, you ***...
*(I even pissed on it)...
*2 or 3 of them still thought I was a jerk...
*The girl left crying...
*feminazis...
*princess attitude...
*What the heck was wrong with her?..
*be right to slap her...
*types of stupid girls...
*humiliated her...
*kick you right in your lower stomach and laugh at your pain...
*Seems this society is being polluted by feminazis...
*I only called her out on what she is, a ***...
*threw garbage on her out of the blue...
*these feminazis talk...
*princess attitude...

These are all taken directly from the posts of 2WholeP3C (the original poster).

I am thoroughly disgusted by this boy. Nothing we are going to say will make a difference with someone like this. He's here for validation and approval - he's even ARGUING for the validation and approval. You have to wonder how many times 2Whole has called his own family members "Feminazis with Princess Attitudes that are Stupid Girls worthy of Humiliation". Maybe he will go "Black Knight" on someone who is meaner than he is. Being kicked in the nuts will be the least of his worries then...unfortunately for us, he will just be back on here looking for sympathy.

Old 05-03-2013, 05:29 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,063,018 times
Quote:
Isn't this the same thing I should be asking the girl. What the heck was wrong with her? Why did she think kicking me below was ok? I'd rather take a slap or punch but not get kicked in my balls.

She hurt me first.
Good. You deserved it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships