Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 07:38 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,302,537 times

Advertisements

We've one living behind us.

You can hear him yelling and screaming at his teenage son at all hours.

Not to mention, countless other "issues" he's had with other neighbors, etc.

Please tell us your neighbor horror stories.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2010, 07:40 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,677,334 times
I had a neighbor back home who used to beat the **** out of her daughter. The little girl would scream and scream. She'd show up with a black eye or bruises...so I called the cops.

I am not sure what happened after that since I moved away. Hope her mom got her ass whooped.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:43 PM

4,897 posts, read 18,488,710 times
i had a neighbor who kept her eye on us. she would look at her watch when i left for work as she was walking to her job. once we saw her in our driveway in her nightgown at 3am, when we are getting home from a diner. she stared straight at me and i at her. i guess she was begging to know where we had gone and why we were getting home so late...some people have no life

Old 02-19-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
I had a neighbor back home who used to beat the **** out of her daughter. The little girl would scream and scream. She'd show up with a black eye or bruises...so I called the cops.

I am not sure what happened after that since I moved away. Hope her mom got her ass whooped.
That's lower than low!

Old 02-19-2010, 07:44 PM

720 posts, read 1,407,953 times
YUP. My neighbor waters his shrubs in the rain, verbally abuses his GF and drinks Jack like it's water. He claims to be very religious and wants to "help" others find God. When he confronted me on whether I have found God or not, I said no, but I have found Satan, and he lives right next door to me. I hope he slips and cracks his skull.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
i had a neighbor who kept her eye on us. she would look at her watch when i left for work as she was walking to her job. once we saw her in our driveway in her nightgown at 3am, when we are getting home from a diner. she stared straight at me and i at her. i guess she was begging to know where we had gone and why we were getting home so late...some people have no life
Very strange!

Old 02-19-2010, 07:45 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,848,332 times
My neighbor two houses down stole my sister's underwear that was on the clothes-line. And a few weeks later came over to my house asked me if I wanted to go to a bike rally with him (and ride on his bike). He is 50. I told the perve to leave before I call the the cops for stealing girl's undies.(sick freak)

Old 02-19-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
YUP. My neighbor waters his shrubs in the rain, verbally abuses his GF and drinks Jack like it's water. He claims to be very religious and wants to "help" others find God. When he confronted me on whether I have found God or not, I said no, but I have found Satan, and he lives right next door to me. I hope he slips and cracks his skull.
Yikes!

Old 02-19-2010, 07:47 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,848,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
Hahahaha....that was great!

Old 02-19-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
My neighbor two houses down stole my sister's underwear that was on the clothes-line. And a few weeks later came over to my house asked me if I wanted to go to a bike rally with him (and ride on his bike). He is 50. I told the perve to leave before I call the the cops for stealing girl's undies.(sick freak)

Did he know that you gals knew that he was the panty thief?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships