Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 07:32 PM

86 posts, read 230,319 times

Advertisements

I was born and raise in Goldsboro, NC and I liked it when I was younger. I just don't care for it now, because it don't have good paying jobs there. I just don't think they have much to do. I am a homebody. I would think living there would not be a problem, but just jobs. Last time I was there it look like they was building a lot there. The only way I was to move back to Goldsboro, if I meet someone and we fall deeply in love and we get marry. Other then that I don't think so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2009, 05:48 PM

1,110 posts, read 1,972,108 times
Favorite: CHARLOTTE ALL THE WAY!
Least Favorite: Winston-Salem, High Point, and Lexington. Winston is a strange place to me, part city, part country, and High Point is a depressing hellhole with nothing to do at all except when they have the Furniture Market. I can see why Fantasia couldn't wait to leave High Point! Lexington's my hometown and I completely hate that place. If it weren't for the fact that I have family down there, I would never go to that God-forsaken hole. It is the most backward place around as well as all of Davidson County. I swear, everyone else around it will have progressed and Lexington/Davidson County will still be behind the times.

Greensboro's so-so. It's not one of my favorites, but don't dislike it either!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina