Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2010, 05:30 AM

407 posts, read 660,884 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboytoast View Post
you know i have no clue...i filed yesterday like always...didn;t get a half payment...just an amount that seems to be 80% of what i normally get...of course last week i got 50% for the OP stuff....but i have never gotten an EB letter...i just don't get any of it..i am sick of calling...it's obvious that it is all a mess..
i would GUESS
that most of your OP got offset by adjusting the weeks
and u had a 50% amount taken out last week
and must have shown a Smaller amount due (like maybe once it was offset with weeks, u still owed $65 or something like that, b/c apparently when they offset weeks, it lefts partial weeks still to be repaid) and they took that smaller amount out this week
BUT STILL U NEED TO CALL and if u get an idiot
hang up and call back until u dont
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2010, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frrrunkis! View Post
A part from the latest WRAL article:

Look out! Stay out of her way...she's ON a mission! And with any luck, she'll hold a news conference announcing that she fired a couple people over this and kinda nudge it on to the AP wire...just hoping for a national story where she's the hero. Good goin Bev.

LOL! Yep, nothing to see here people...the problem has been corrected, now go back to your Dancing With The Stars and Glee...nothin to see here, folks, we're helping the people!

Now wait just a second...ol' Larry Parker just told me we're being taken care of now and the problem has been fixed...so what this about not being able to reach the agency and not communicating well? Hogwash, I tell ya! Hogwash!

I hear ya sister! With the exception of a few of course whom we all hope is weathering this storm just fine.

Yes, they're working long, long hours and eating through much more taxpayer money just so the majority of them down there can tell you that they don't know what's going on and to call back another day, then when you keep asking questions, they can put you on hold where you'll just sit there in dead silence til you hang up. Well worth the extra dollars.

Sure they are.

Well it is silly PR, but at the same time--- i thought all along that the IT Team was NOT coming to ESC to fix this mess, BUT to look at WHO IS TO BLAME so that the governors office can claim later that they have reworked the ESC and made it better.

as for ESC saying ITS FIXED! my guess is that YES, they have figured out how to fix it, BUT NOT its not really fixed b/c its taking time to have to do it one by one, so maybe in the BIG PICTURE its fixed, but for those whose claims are still screwed up, i dont think that gives anyone much comfort

Old 10-05-2010, 05:58 AM

56 posts, read 76,408 times
Has anyone had their payments posting but it taking longer to be put in their account? I didn't know if that was a ESC thing or my bank....

Old 10-05-2010, 06:27 AM

actually mine were not delayed at all but who knows

Old 10-05-2010, 06:30 AM

56 posts, read 76,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA11 View Post
actually mine were not delayed at all but who knows
It must be my bank. I have noticed some double postings. They must have the same IT dept. as ESC.

Old 10-05-2010, 07:51 AM

776 posts, read 1,684,445 times
Well...something was shifted around in my account within the last 12 hours. That missing payment last week was snuck in...processing today...and my EB effective date was shifted backward from 9/26 to 9/19.

Old 10-05-2010, 07:54 AM

Question? is that where it SHOULD BE? 9/19?
does your screen show total funds available?
if not, u might want to call. if that was done, there is a solid chance they have added those weeks back into the balance now

Old 10-05-2010, 08:11 AM

12 posts, read 24,244 times
anyone have any luck with contacting them thru email?

Old 10-05-2010, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA11 View Post
Question? is that where it SHOULD BE? 9/19?
does your screen show total funds available?
if not, u might want to call. if that was done, there is a solid chance they have added those weeks back into the balance now
Nope, no total funds available and I have no idea where it should be. Ironically enough, the week of 9/19 would have been my first week on Tier 4. So, quite possibly, they're going to start with 20 weeks of EB starting 9/19. Or maybe 26 weeks? That's what I still have to find out.

Old 10-05-2010, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonhelper View Post
anyone have any luck with contacting them thru email?
I've always had luck e-mailing their customer service line. Only thing is, it might take up to 48 hours in order to get a reply or action done. But yes, it does work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina