Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2010, 12:13 PM

16 posts, read 28,668 times

Advertisements

I e mailed my rep and he responded that my next scheduled meeting is for December. If we didn't have this forum a lot of us would have traveled for nothing ......In any case I am pleased to not have gone in !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2010, 12:14 PM

776 posts, read 1,684,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA11 View Post
A TRICK I HAVE LEARNED. i live in the Triad... Greensboro and High point are the main offices and usually busy signals... but for instance if i call Asheboro or Lexington , they are smaller towns and i often get right thru...
And I'm right in Raleigh and my office is the ever busy Carl Sandberg Dr office. I should be surprised if I ever get thru.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:18 PM

For those keeping tabs...

#1 was told that they no longer have to go to the appointment.
#2 was told that they still had to attend the appointment.
#3 was told by a main customer service rep that they still had to attend the appointment.
#1 was told again that they didn't have to go to the appointment by calling another local office.
#4 was told that they no longer have to go to the appointment.

I'm also sending an e-mail to my local office also.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:23 PM

56 posts, read 76,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frrrunkis! View Post
For those keeping tabs...

#1 was told that they no longer have to go to the appointment.
#2 was told that they still had to attend the appointment.
#3 was told by a main customer service rep that they still had to attend the appointment.
#1 was told again that they didn't have to go to the appointment by calling another local office.
#4 was told that they no longer have to go to the appointment.

I'm also sending an e-mail to my local office also.
Dear Lord. So the "no appointment" is winning so far....I got through to Raleigh and was immediately put on hold. I am expected a disconnect in a minute. I sent an email to my local office as well. I am going to throw this phone if they disconnect me.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:29 PM

I got through to Raleigh and she told me I don't have to go in. I only have 3 weeks left to draw anyway and I am out of funds.....

Old 10-25-2010, 12:30 PM

407 posts, read 660,927 times
sorry to hear that u r almost out of EB.... im still hoping that something happens after the elections.. when the senate can discuss it without fear of how it affects the campaign...

Old 10-25-2010, 12:30 PM

330 posts, read 460,899 times
^^crap.

Old 10-25-2010, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA11 View Post
sorry to hear that u r almost out of EB.... im still hoping that something happens after the elections.. when the senate can discuss it without fear of how it affects the campaign...

Thanks...I have 2 PT jobs now that don't pay much and looking for a 3rd now. I hope I can pick up another one since the retail stores are hiring for the holidays...

Old 10-25-2010, 12:44 PM

330 posts, read 460,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tena1028 View Post
Thanks...I have 2 PT jobs now that don't pay much and looking for a 3rd now. I hope I can pick up another one since the retail stores are hiring for the holidays...
almost two months ago now, i applied to every single retailer that is coming to the new Tanger outlets in Mebane. nothing. not even a no. :/

Old 10-25-2010, 12:44 PM

Hold the bus...I just spoke to my local office in Raleigh, and they told me I STILL DO have to come in on Friday for my review.

Sigh...so frustrating.

For those still UNSURE...make sure you call, because it sounds like some may still have to go and some don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina