Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-05-2011, 07:05 AM

264 posts, read 364,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherluv View Post
Still hoping to get some information for my 8/29 post, when I filed my weekly certification it said my claim was accepted but was waiting for a decision to be made concerning the issue then it would be processed accordingly....my claim was re-opened the 1st week of June, the esc rep said it would take no more than 10 weeks to get adjucated, I satisfied the going back to work and earning 10 times my weekly amount and of course I am no longer working due to no fault of my own and my previous employer knows I never missed work and always volunteered for ot and told me they would give me a good work reference
Your issue looks complicated. I think only the ESC could give you a reliable answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2011, 06:31 PM

162 posts, read 193,461 times
I have been off of unemployment for 3 weeks now. It didn't feel good when I reached the 99 weeks and it said Benefits Exhausted. Filed one more time to make sure. I am living on what I have in the bank now. Scary times. No jobs added in August. Grim reality setting in.

Old 09-06-2011, 06:59 AM

122 posts, read 161,337 times
No payment received today and no Benefits Exhausted message although I think I am at the 99 weeks limit. Sent an email just to be sure, and will keep filing incase something changes.

Old 09-06-2011, 10:10 AM

264 posts, read 364,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillunemployed View Post
No payment received today and no Benefits Exhausted message although I think I am at the 99 weeks limit. Sent an email just to be sure, and will keep filing incase something changes.
The banks were closed yesterday because of Labor Day and my payment didn't show up until after the bank opened this morning.

Old 09-06-2011, 05:15 PM

9 posts, read 12,623 times
Default In the same boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini1girl View Post
I have been off of unemployment for 3 weeks now. It didn't feel good when I reached the 99 weeks and it said Benefits Exhausted. Filed one more time to make sure. I am living on what I have in the bank now. Scary times. No jobs added in August. Grim reality setting in.
In the same boat here. Been 3 weeks since my last payment. Also living on what's left in the bank. Live out in a small town where not many jobs are available. Get nothing but rejections. Very scared .

Old 09-07-2011, 04:53 AM

13 posts, read 23,790 times
Thanks abcde, I have my fingers crossed this week

Old 09-07-2011, 08:49 PM

162 posts, read 193,461 times
So is anyone that is at 99 weeks and no longer getting money, still filing?
I am not. A friend is being called in for the 4th time this week and she is a 99'er. I don't think they know what is going on at the esc office. One girl was told in her last appt that she would probably get a letter to come in again at the end of Sept, but now she has exhausted her benefits too.

Justwantajob, don't get discouraged. I have faith.

Old 09-08-2011, 02:43 PM

13 posts, read 23,790 times
Now the rep said that my case was expedited to someone else to get resolution on the 2nd of Sept...we were like dang its 13 weeks, either your gonna remove the issue or not but make a ruling, my goodness!

Old 09-08-2011, 10:17 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times
Been over my 99 weeks since 2nd week of January... Living off the bank for 7 months and change...

Old 09-08-2011, 10:38 PM

1 posts, read 1,310 times
I just finished up the EUC tier 4. I thought it would automatically roll over to EB.

When I check my claim profile, it says benefits exhausted.

Will this change when I file this weekend?

Or do you physically have to refile to obtain EB?

Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina