Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2008, 08:03 PM

3 posts, read 13,689 times

Advertisements

Would appreciate any feedback as I'm looking for a vacation home near a lake.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2008, 08:33 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,111,043 times
Home - StillwaterLakes.net

sorry Angelo, I don't know too much about this lake. I have heard it's nice, but hopefully someone esle can be more helpful.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Old 03-15-2010, 06:46 PM

1 posts, read 7,210 times
Can you use power boats in Stillwater lake?

Old 03-16-2010, 11:27 AM

4 posts, read 13,281 times
No power boats but it's nice little community. We build custom homes and haven't heard many negatives about the place

Old 02-03-2011, 07:09 AM

4 posts, read 25,018 times
Live in Stillwater Lakes. Nice community - quiet. My neighbors are lovely. Agent who knows a lot about Stillwater Lakes is Russell Mattia of RE/MAX Results, 610-213-9766, cell. No power boats. Older, established community.

Old 02-03-2011, 04:56 PM

177 posts, read 466,708 times
Are you talking about Stillwater Lakes Estates or Stillwater Lakes Association? I drove a school bus in Stillwater Lakes Association for quite a few months. Beautiful area. The kids behavior was disgraceful and obnoxious...from the little ones to the older ones....easy to tell there was very little home discipline or accountability. Guessing parents are "absent" NY employed.

Old 02-18-2011, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsmith78 View Post
Can you use power boats in Stillwater lake?
No power boats on the lake in Stillwater Lakes Assoc - electric motors allowed. Permit required. The actual lake names Stillwater is further up on Rt 940 - not sure about boats there. Sometimes see people fishing off the road.

Old 02-18-2011, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMan View Post
Are you talking about Stillwater Lakes Estates or Stillwater Lakes Association? I drove a school bus in Stillwater Lakes Association for quite a few months. Beautiful area. The kids behavior was disgraceful and obnoxious...from the little ones to the older ones....easy to tell there was very little home discipline or accountability. Guessing parents are "absent" NY employed.
I was referring to Stillwater Lakes Association. I have had no problems with the kids but I know all kids can be terrors on the school bus. They try to get away with what they can and they are no different than other kids all over the country. Kids can act differently when outside their parental environment. My sister drive a school bus for a ritzy district and she can really tell stories!

Old 02-18-2011, 08:19 AM

177 posts, read 466,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandarin65 View Post
I was referring to Stillwater Lakes Association. I have had no problems with the kids but I know all kids can be terrors on the school bus. They try to get away with what they can and they are no different than other kids all over the country. Kids can act differently when outside their parental environment. My sister drive a school bus for a ritzy district and she can really tell stories!
No, I have driven all over this district, and used to work for another. I am speaking specifically about the kids in Still water Lakes Civic Association...not all kids, or even kids in general....but these kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania