Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 12:22 PM

246 posts, read 593,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverside4ever View Post
You need to open your eyes .. There are Drugs and Gangs In SAW CREEK..

Saw Creek WAS a nice place 20 years ago ..

There are Bloods, Crips , Latin Kings , MS13 , all in SAW CREEK
My eye's are open just fine Thank you .They have done so much in the past 2 years alone to fix this place up. But once again it's outsiders who just want to talk bad about the place...
Oh Wait I think the crip's have there weekly meeting by the pool on thurs LOL.Enough all ready .I own a house in Arrowhead lakes and a house in Saw Creek and trust me there things that go on in Arrowhead it's just nobody hears about them..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2009, 12:23 PM

246 posts, read 593,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxxy38 View Post
I dont know anything about Saw Creek Estates but I can tell you to take all of the gossip for what its worth. I live in the Hideout and before I moved here and even now so many call this a bad community. Now that I live here I can say that the GOSSIP is false. Its a beautiful community and all the talk was not true. Any problems that happened here were resolved. So if I were you I would talk to people that actually live in the community. Go visit the community and maybe you can rent for a weekend to check it out for yourself.
Now this is what I'm talking about......

Old 04-06-2009, 12:50 PM

3 posts, read 7,021 times
Thanks for everyone's help. I think we are going to go ahead and get a rental in the community to see for ourselves.

Old 04-06-2009, 02:42 PM

2,362 posts, read 5,137,741 times
Good Luck too you ..

Old 04-23-2009, 06:28 PM

467 posts, read 1,488,717 times
Sorry but I have to agree with Riverside4ever..Saw Creek was nice 30 years ago and as late as 20 years ago, but then it started to go downhill and boy did it slide...we finally sold our aunt's house last
year after it being on the market for over 2 years...and glad to be rid of it....I don't know why the good
people that live there didnt' do something before it went so south...It was a beautiful community when
it was new, and still has the nicest amenites around, with 4 outdoor pools and two indoor pools at least
they did...I feel bad, I spent many summers there with my children and it was our summers that we
decided to finally move to Pa. from N.J. but my husband didn't want to be in a gated community and
wanted a little more land...so we opted for buying in Marshalls Creek. It's not the worst place by far
that's for sure and today it seems no matter where you go you will find drugs and teenagers who are
bored...but gangs, that's something else we didn't have to worry about when I lived up there. Hope
you find something...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania