Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 11:48 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times

Advertisements

King, you are cracking me up! LMAO

Old 06-08-2009, 12:03 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,667,671 times
Ok so Basilicos is by Dicks Sporting good in Dickson City?
Then people also like Kings up in Mountaintop? ( or not?)

Just curious because I'd like to try the Basilicos when I shop in Dickson City then........

My very favorite " this way" is Mikes........But..........Mikes did burn down, and you don't know what you lost until you don't have it anymore. I keep thinking I'm heading there on a friday for Pizza......and I have to tell myself again, and again......they are gone.
Soon to return I hope!!!!

Old 06-08-2009, 12:05 PM

936 posts, read 2,398,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
Ok so Basilicos is by Dicks Sporting good in Dickson City?
Then people also like Kings up in Mountaintop? ( or not?)

Just curious because I'd like to try the Basilicos when I shop in Dickson City then........

My very favorite " this way" is Mikes........But..........Mikes did burn down, and you don't know what you lost until you don't have it anymore. I keep thinking I'm heading there on a friday for Pizza......and I have to tell myself again, and again......they are gone.
Soon to return I hope!!!!
I can honestly say that Basilicos makes good pizza. I have heard from a few that the food is good too, but dont know first hand. Try it you will enjoy their pizza and if you like sicilian have theirs its pretty good.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:26 PM

16 posts, read 53,180 times
Ah man i just got back from another totally delicious meal from Basilicos! I first started things out with the garlic bread & cheese, which was amazing as always, then came the pizza. i ordered the vodka sauce pizza which is my favorite and it was insanely good!! Then the best came! The steamed clams with a kick ass garlic broth that i dipped the left over garlic bread in!!! ah it was better than sex with Jennifer Lopez on a hot summer night!

Old 06-10-2009, 10:32 PM

7,931 posts, read 15,823,549 times
I have a hard time believing that you don't work for Basilico's......pretty much every post you've made is praising Basilico's as the best thing since sliced bread, and slamming nearby competitors....

Old 06-10-2009, 10:35 PM

then i had some left over pizza and put it in my cooler and i had it propped up on a jug of water, but then it fell in the melted water and was ruined! I was so sad. It looked disgusting, almost as bad as firoillo's pizza in Clarks summit. Seriously i love basilicos god bless the owners whoever they are.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:46 PM

no way i try to make a thread on every place i like or hate to let people know what's up. i cant stand when some one rips me off or has ****ty service. I have to be dramatic to get the point across on how good it really is. I have a business of my own and all i will say is that its an auto repair garage. i make sure to treat customers right because i know there are other people out there like me that sit at a computer from 9 to 4. and this website normally comes up in the top five results for google searches. I truly think that Basilicos is the best and not just for their pizza everything they have is good.

Old 06-11-2009, 11:23 AM

13,254 posts, read 33,530,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFoodKing View Post
no way i try to make a thread on every place i like or hate to let people know what's up. i cant stand when some one rips me off or has ****ty service. I have to be dramatic to get the point across on how good it really is. I have a business of my own and all i will say is that its an auto repair garage. i make sure to treat customers right because i know there are other people out there like me that sit at a computer from 9 to 4. and this website normally comes up in the top five results for google searches. I truly think that Basilicos is the best and not just for their pizza everything they have is good.
Dude - chill

It's great that you like the place but your review might have more weight if you put it on tripadvisor. They could use some posts for this area's restaurants.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.

Last edited by toobusytoday; 06-11-2009 at 12:11 PM..

Old 07-23-2009, 12:23 PM

2,009 posts, read 3,781,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaFoodKing View Post
no no one cares about kings pizza!! i hope it burns down to the ground! but let me tell you something LMR422 when u move here go to basilicos right away! you'll be so happy you moved here! BASILICOS IS SO AWESOME!! think about it!! when was the last time you saw a fan of some pizzeria going this crazy? I don't personally know the owners or employees or work there but im their biggest fan! I would guard basilicos with my life if i had too! I would fight someone if i heard them bad talking basilicos! its seriously the best pizza on the planet!!! forget about lame NYC they dont know how to do ne thing but be werid artsy fartsy douche bags with their little pocket dogs its all about Basilicos in Dickson City PA.
I never went there, i heard it was very good, but you don't have to get so hysterical over it. You're going a little far when you want someone's business to burn to the ground. I hate and i mean hate Revello's pizza in Old Forge and Old Forge pizza all together, i think it's the worst stuff on the planet, but i would never want their business to burn down. You need to get a grip on yourself here.

Old 07-23-2009, 01:05 PM

620 posts, read 2,056,236 times
I agree that Basilico's is really really wonderful!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania