Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Northeastern Pennsylvania Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, Pocono area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2007, 06:25 AM

13,321 posts, read 22,673,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzymare View Post
Summering,
I have a question...where is this house you are speaking of? There are no active listings in Stamford Hts. (if this is what you are referring to) on the MLS. I'm a realtor and just checked this unless it is somehow incorrectly listed. Do you have the address of the home?
Hi there Izzy........She is not in a hurry right yet.
The home I told her in a PM about is not in that community ,but close by to me. I gave her also a few homes that are quality, on good acreage, and lots of bedrooms ,like she had asked about. ( I'm not a realtor)
Just passing information along as someone who lives in the PV school district, and in the local town area.
I wasn't quite sure of the Stamford, Stanford name, thanks for that information. I lived in this area for 3 years without knowing about that nice area.....LOL. So I thought it good to inform her of it.

Old 08-27-2007, 06:49 AM

63 posts, read 225,050 times
OK Summer. I just wondered, because there are homes for sale that are not on multiple listings. John Nash Realty, for instance, does not participate in MLS. The Brodheadsville/Effort area has so many beautiful developments/ subdivisions.

Have a nice day.

Izzymare

Old 08-27-2007, 10:33 AM

102 posts, read 326,113 times
Default Sagamore Estates - Turkey Mound

Looking at a house in Sagamore Estates in Shohola. Love, love the house but not sure about the turkey mound in the backyard. Can anyone give me some info. on turkey mounds? maintenance? expense? Also, hubby is having second thoughts about Sagamore since he didn't see alot of family activity going on. Again, any info. would be appreciated.

Old 08-27-2007, 11:16 AM

3 posts, read 7,449 times
Default rental market

hi, what is the rental market for a 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the poconos farms area? Thanks

Old 08-27-2007, 11:23 AM

Default rental market

hi, what is the rental market for a 3 bedroom 2 bath home in the poconos farms area? Thanks

Old 08-27-2007, 01:16 PM
Ise

60 posts, read 159,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
Yes, she lives in New Jersey now. Origionally coming from Sao Paulo. She did travel back there once and lived there for awhile. Then came back here with 3 little babies. I am her "second" Mom.........she spent so much time with us while growing up. When I get to see her, she is the same charming girl I have always known. I hope to again see her on Halloween, as I did last year.
You must keep us posted on your venture here. Maybe we can stop by the mountain, and welcome you..........all we have to do is look for the charming accent.

Nice! I really hope you'll be able to see her again soon!
Well, i guess it'd be nice to receive welcomes About the accent, i'm sure of it, but not so sure about the "charming" lol

Old 08-27-2007, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodside1 View Post
Woodside I just googled that and they seem awfully high. Is this for long term?
Towamensing Trials has some that I have seen on their real estate site of
M Realtors. I remember they seemed quite reasonable.
I hope someone with more knowledge of rentals can help you.
Remember to try the Pocono Record also for rentals.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:55 PM

63 posts, read 225,050 times
Wilkins1.com is a good place to look for rentals.

Old 08-27-2007, 03:10 PM

Default poconos farms

I am looking into buying a three bedroom two bath house as an investment. I have not been able to get an honest estimate as to how much I would be able to rent it for. (long term)Can anyone help? Thanks

Old 08-27-2007, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
Woodside I just googled that and they seem awfully high. Is this for long term?
Towamensing Trials has some that I have seen on their real estate site of
M Realtors. I remember they seemed quite reasonable.
I hope someone with more knowledge of rentals can help you.
Remember to try the Pocono Record also for rentals.
Thats Mary Enck Realtors who deal with rentals there.....
But, the other one given to you by Izzy, has many rentals in all areas too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Northeastern Pennsylvania