Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2010, 08:44 AM

1,261 posts, read 6,103,628 times

Advertisements

I'm hoping someone here can help me find single serve, plain soy milk. I've tried my local Target, Whole Foods, Safeway and Giant with no luck. Does Costco carry it? I need something that won't require refrigeration (at least until opened) and is 9 ozs or less. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2010, 09:05 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,956,338 times
My kids both drink soymilk and they don't make single serve. I have been looking for over a year now.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley09swb View Post
My kids both drink soymilk and they don't make single serve. I have been looking for over a year now.
Several companies make single serve and it is available for purchase online. In the stores, I've only found single serve, chocolate-flavored, which I don't want right now for my 1 year old.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlv311 View Post
Several companies make single serve and it is available for purchase online. In the stores, I've only found single serve, chocolate-flavored, which I don't want right now for my 1 year old.
Yeah, I don't want either one of my kids to have the flavored either. I checked the Silk website after posting earlier and I saw that had it listed. Didn't see where they sold it (my kids drink silk). I will have to check again.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:13 AM

2,136 posts, read 5,308,494 times
Their product locator says it's in several different Safeways, Targets, and Wegmans in NoVA. You should ask the store manager near you.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmurphy View Post
Their product locator says it's in several different Safeways, Targets, and Wegmans in NoVA. You should ask the store manager near you.
Yeah, it seems like it's only chocolate that's available in the single serve. I think she's looking for plain.

Old 09-24-2010, 11:01 AM

50 posts, read 131,364 times
I purchased Organic EdenSoy brand, Original (Plain) Soymilk at the Whole Foods in Alexandria just last week. The carton size is 8.45 fl oz, and it comes in a pack of three. The Original flavor was on the top shelf.

Old 09-24-2010, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geniegrl View Post
I purchased Organic EdenSoy brand, Original (Plain) Soymilk at the Whole Foods in Alexandria just last week. The carton size is 8.45 fl oz, and it comes in a pack of three. The Original flavor was on the top shelf.
Thanks for the suggestion. The Whole Foods in Springfield only had the 16 oz carton (just like Trader Joe's).

Old 09-24-2010, 12:15 PM

9,775 posts, read 15,776,851 times
I'm pretty sure I've bought it at Whole Foods in Vienna. It's a 3-pack of soy boxes like juice boxes. I will double-check next time I'm there, which should be Tuesday at the latest.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:14 PM

10,915 posts, read 31,385,275 times
Shoppers Food Warehouse in Fairfax is another source for the EdenSoy trio pack, and I want to say that I have also bought it at Wegman's. BJ's sells the vanilla Silk brand in the indvidual cartons, or at least they did the last time I needed to buy it. They also sell the chocolate. I want to say that Costco also sells one, but am not sure -- will have to check, since I could be thinking of something in New York.

One thing to note, however, is that Shoppers is funny with merchandising, since there are products that I can find at the Fairfax store, but have not been able to find at other Shoppers locations. They simply don't carry the product, not a question of different placement, so while I can vouch for Fairfax, I don't know about any of the other stores.

City-Data Terms of Service
City-Data FAQs
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia