Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 06:02 PM

9,874 posts, read 14,112,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlingtonian View Post
She has a husband--no pouring necessary!

Absolutely true, but what's more offensive as a neighbor? Having cat poo on your deck or having to watch your neighbor "mark his territory"? Not so sure "tit for tat" is going to help her not become "that neighbor". Personally, I'd rather be the "person who called animal control" rather than the "lady whose husband pees in the yard".

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2012, 06:06 PM

5,759 posts, read 10,719,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post
Absolutely true, but what's more offensive as a neighbor? Having cat poo on your deck or having to watch your neighbor "mark his territory"? Not so sure "tit for tat" is going to help her not become "that neighbor". Personally, I'd rather be the "person who called animal control" rather than the "lady whose husband pees in the yard".

Wrong body part.

If a man can't pee in his own front yard, the terrorists have won.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:16 PM

9,874 posts, read 14,112,458 times
Quote:
Wrong body part.
"prick for prack"?

(taking bets on how long this gets to stay up).

Old 10-10-2012, 06:23 PM

5,759 posts, read 10,719,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post
"prick for prack"?

(taking bets on how long this gets to stay up).

Ha! Good one!

I have this image of a YouTube video: CaliTerp sitting by her window, algebra text in one hand, one eye on the lawn. Suddenly, a dark shadow appears on the grass. We see it's the cat from the Fancy Feast commercials. A smug look crosses the cat's face as he casually begins answering nature's call. Then "Ride of the Valkyries" comes on, as in slow motion, we see CaliTerp cast the textbook down and grab the SuperSoaker full of husband pee while flinging the door open. The last thing we see is a horrified look on the cat's face as a bolt of yellow liquid blasts through the air in slow motion toward his fluffy white head.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:28 PM

4,489 posts, read 10,941,268 times
OMG OMG OMG this thread went sooooooooo far beyond what I ever expected.

Laughing so hard over here!

Old 10-10-2012, 06:45 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,238,974 times
Quote:
If a man can't pee in his own front yard, the terrorists have won.
At 2:07 you'll hear a variation of that. He'll be at the Jammin' Java in Vienna on Nov. 18. CAVA will be there.

The Ballad of Edward Abbey - YouTube

Old 10-10-2012, 07:31 PM

251 posts, read 933,561 times
Um, I was suggesting peeing into a cup first...note I said "pour"...but hey, whatever!

Old 10-10-2012, 08:02 PM

20,123 posts, read 16,144,906 times
Quote:
Ha! Good one!

I have this image of a YouTube video: CaliTerp sitting by her window, algebra text in one hand, one eye on the lawn. Suddenly, a dark shadow appears on the grass. We see it's the cat from the Fancy Feast commercials. A smug look crosses the cat's face as he casually begins answering nature's call. Then "Ride of the Valkyries" comes on, as in slow motion, we see CaliTerp cast the textbook down and grab the SuperSoaker full of husband pee while flinging the door open. The last thing we see is a horrified look on the cat's face as a bolt of yellow liquid blasts through the air in slow motion toward his fluffy white head.
It is totally your fault my computer screen has coke all over it.

Old 10-10-2012, 09:28 PM

1,403 posts, read 2,149,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
It is totally your fault my computer screen has coke all over it.
Don't use the computer while doing drugs.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:45 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,800,412 times
ROTFL.. this thread is great!

But in all seriousness, has anyone mentioned scarecrow sprinklers yet? Review of Scarecrow Sprinklers - Motion-Activated Animal Repellents. They use motion detectors to squirt water. It's humane, you don't have to watch you lawn 24/7, and it's effective since cats don't like getting wet. The biggest drawbacks would be accidentally getting squirted yourself and I am not sure how well they work in freezing weather.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia