Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2015, 05:39 PM

8,827 posts, read 15,346,957 times

Advertisements

Arthur Purves, candidate for Fairfax County Board Chair, lists Delgaudio as one of his "favorite endorsements". Page 10:

http://connectionarchives.com/PDF/20...pringfield.pdf
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2015, 08:55 AM

449 posts, read 1,396,265 times
We live north of Hwy 7 in Mirror Ridge. We were not happy when the county did some re-districting and Delgaudio became our representative.

Old 10-27-2015, 02:52 PM

795 posts, read 1,013,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tysonsengineer View Post
Delgaudio: Paul Ryan is the ‘homosexual lobby’s Trojan Horse’ | LoudounTimes.com

What an idiot

Don't forget Delgaudio was also caught (by me) illegally placing signs during the last national election for Virginia Senator, trying to frame the Warner campaign for it.

Loudoun residents, how the hell do you keep paying this guy money to act like this, let alone represent you.
Are you just now learning about politicians?

Old 10-30-2015, 12:08 AM

1,295 posts, read 2,513,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
Don't forget his famous fundraising letters. Here's one of his greatest hits:

"Dear Joe, One stormy night, I drove to a mailshop hidden deep in a nearly deserted stand of warehouses. I'd heard something was up and wanted to see for myself. As I rounded the final turn, my eyes nearly popped. Tractor-trailers pulled up to loading docks, cars and vans everywhere and long-haired, earring-pierced men scurrying around running forklifts, inserters and huge printing presses. Trembling with worry, I went inside. It was worse than I ever imagined. Row after row of boxes bulging with pro-homosexual petitions lined the walls, stacked to the ceiling. My mind reeled as I realized hundreds, maybe thousands, more boxes were already loaded on the tractor-trailers. And still more petitions were flying off the press.

"Suddenly a dark-haired man screeched, 'Delgaudio, what are you doing here?' Dozens of men began moving toward me. I'd been recognized. As I retreated to my car, the man chortled, 'This time, Delgaudio, we can't lose!' Driving away, my eyes filled with tears as I realized he might be right. This time the Homosexual Lobby could win it all. If you still oppose the radical Homosexual Agenda and want to defend the Family and marriage, then please immediately fill out the American Morality Survey and chip in with $5 or $10 or even $35 to Public Advocate right away."

How does Loudoun keep electing this guy? I thought the county was turning blue? If anything you would think the Republicanism practiced there would be suburban keep my taxes low brand not the bible thumping kind.
So, how long before this guy gets caught with a 17 year old boy-toy?

Old 11-03-2015, 08:39 PM

2,136 posts, read 5,319,066 times
And...he's voted out. Congratulations to Koran Saines!

Old 11-04-2015, 06:56 AM

170 posts, read 199,842 times
I don't even live in Sterling anymore, but I will say for Delgaudio that even when I've just been passing through to see friends, I've seen him on the streets more than my own Fairfax Supervisor (which is never, I've never actually seen my supervisor out in public at all). That guy really got out there and pounded the pavement.

Old 11-04-2015, 01:27 PM

2,772 posts, read 4,324,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffx rez View Post
I don't even live in Sterling anymore, but I will say for Delgaudio that even when I've just been passing through to see friends, I've seen him on the streets more than my own Fairfax Supervisor (which is never, I've never actually seen my supervisor out in public at all). That guy really got out there and pounded the pavement.
So does a nut falling from a tree. Good riddance to the stupidity.

Old 11-04-2015, 01:29 PM

170 posts, read 199,842 times
Okay, yeah, man. I think we pretty much all agree on that.

Old 11-05-2015, 11:56 AM

2,768 posts, read 3,538,694 times
You probably don't live in a competitive district? He was running an uphill battle every year running an a heavy Democratic area in presidential elections.

Fascinating to watch NOVA slowly become more and more blue. There are no Republican Senators in Fairfax County, Arlington, or Alexandria. And now there are only two Republican Delegates in Fairfax County, Arlington, or Alexandria.

2004 was probably the last year Prince William County will have voted for a Republican President.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia