Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 11:31 AM

3,109 posts, read 2,979,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kww View Post
Its 9am, put the beer down. Or start a blog and go ramble there.
I just spent the first two seconds of my day looking at your listings...all zero of them. Maybe you would do better at the Greyhound Station...

Old 04-26-2017, 12:15 PM

1,736 posts, read 2,897,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Roach View Post
I just spent the first two seconds of my day looking at your listings...all zero of them. Maybe you would do better at the Greyhound Station...

Old 04-27-2017, 08:19 AM

1,784 posts, read 3,462,038 times
Quote:
And you speak for everyone? Including the numerous posters, who obviously tired of the Leftist' bias on this forum. You cheerleadered for Manassas, while I posted valuable insight that came from being hired by MCPS three times (without an attorney). You labeled me as negative, while I gave links from independent organizations rating them as a failure. Couple that with property taxes approaching 5000 per year on an average SFH, and it amount ts to defrauding the public. You have stalked me since. But, I can smell you, Pig, from 9000 miles away. I tried to start a conversation about a unique piece of land in one of the fastest growing areas of the US, and you had nothing to contribute, but just fat butted in with meaningless insults. You write like a fifth grader (albeit, not one from FCPS), and your insights could be described as "through the bottle bottoms of a government blob." Maybe, you just need to adjust your insulin, maybe it is the 80 pounds your wife picked up since the wedding, but it really appears that you have serious emotional issues. If you are not interested in my posts, simply roll yourself to another place.
There is some irony here given all the sentences (and other posts) that preceded it. I think it's time to tone it down - these personal attacks are way over the top.

Old 05-04-2017, 06:59 AM

1,386 posts, read 1,003,024 times
Quote:
.... But, I can smell you, Pig, from 9000 miles away. I tried to start a conversation about a unique piece of land in one of the fastest growing areas of the US, and you had nothing to contribute, but just fat butted in with meaningless insults. You write like a fifth grader (albeit, not one from FCPS), and your insights could be described as "through the bottle bottoms of a government blob." Maybe, you just need to adjust your insulin, maybe it is the 80 pounds your wife picked up since the wedding, but it really appears that you have serious emotional issues...
Ad hominem. Out of line. Reported.

--

Old 05-06-2017, 08:38 AM

18,951 posts, read 11,610,812 times
Closed for assigned moderator review. Here's some good reading in the meantime: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
View detailed profiles of: