Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2009, 05:34 PM

44 posts, read 264,735 times

Advertisements

Hi there!

I am starting a new job starting Monday in downtown Honolulu. I reside in Hawaii Kai and was told that my office has absolutely no parking (or extremely expensive parking available). I am planning on using The Bus. I am wondering is the Hawaii Kai park and ride really crowded in the morning eg: I won't be able to park in the lot? I am just not sure because this is all new to me. Any feedback on Hawaii Kai Park and Ride would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2009, 04:48 PM

263 posts, read 869,004 times
By now you must have already started to use the park and ride. For what it's worth, my Hawaii Kai friend told me the park and ride isn't crowded in the morning. You should be able to find parking in the lot.

Old 12-09-2009, 11:15 PM

44 posts, read 264,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afishwithabike View Post
By now you must have already started to use the park and ride. For what it's worth, my Hawaii Kai friend told me the park and ride isn't crowded in the morning. You should be able to find parking in the lot.
Yes, for all that are remotely interested in this fascinating topic, Hawaii Kai park and ride is pretty quiet in the morning. For what it is worth, it seems a little busier on the bus coming back home in the evening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu