Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2011, 04:05 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,658,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
These days very few have grease fittings. But if the spindle housing wasn't damaged, you can buy a "shaft and bearing" kit.
If I knew the model # to you Gravely, and cutting size, I could get you the part # for the kits.

Are we talking ZTR?
I have a ZT 2148 XL , and I appreciate you offering to get the parts for me but that's already been done and working just fine now, took me all of about 45 minutes to take the old one off and put a new one on, even got a new belt, figure I needed one after about four years and got some new blades, took the old ones off, after the first cut and sharpened them and hung them on the wall......... So I guess I'm all set now.... Now if it'll only stop raining....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2011, 01:38 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times

The US NAVY has done it again!

Bin Laden in now History!

To all of our Past Military Vets and present Military Men and Women

That means you too EARTHBOUND!

YouTube - America the Beautiful (performed by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir)

YouTube - Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American)

Last edited by mkfarnam; 05-02-2011 at 01:54 PM..

Old 05-02-2011, 01:56 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,435,562 times
Yes thank you EB and all past and present military personnel.

Old 05-02-2011, 03:38 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
And thank you AP and MK for letting me serve our great nation.

But even though they got Bin Laden, I'm going to keep my reservation that all this is over. We may have stirred the den of SNAKES. They have been fighting over there over the name of religion for over 2.000 years and I don't feel that they are going to give up they easy. "You can cut the head of the snake off thinking that you killed it, but 7 more will grow in it's place".

Old 05-02-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post

But even though they got Bin Laden, I'm going to keep my reservation that all this is over. We may have stirred the den of SNAKES. They have been fighting over there over the name of religion for over 2.000 years and I don't feel that they are going to give up they easy. "You can cut the head of the snake off thinking that you killed it, but 7 more will grow in it's place".
Very true,

Old 05-02-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:

Your right EB.
It's also being questioned whether on not he was acually wasted.

But I'm Thanking You anyway, because you've done your Patriotic Duty and that can't be questioned.

I've been told that I'm a little too Patriotic sometimes.

Old 05-02-2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Your right EB.
It's also being questioned whether on not he was acually wasted.

But I'm Thanking You anyway, because you've done your Patriotic Duty and that can't be questioned.

I've been told that I'm a little too Patriotic sometimes.
It's also being questioned whether on not he was acually wasted.:

What do you feel about that EB and MK? I am wondering why the burial at sea and why so quick

Old 05-02-2011, 09:01 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,658,684 times
Quote:

EB,I have to agree with you, we still need to be very cautious and not let our guard down just yet and I'm afraid that there are some homegrown terrorists that just may try to do something stupid. I must say that I'm very proud of the team, being a former Navy Seal myself, I'm very proud of them and they executed that operation very professionally and did what had to be done.

Old 05-02-2011, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
It's also being questioned whether on not he was acually wasted.:

Quote:
What do you feel about that EB and MK? I am wondering why the burial at sea
and why so quick
Brian Williams the NBC News Anchor, was on The Late Show. He said that the reason he was buried at sea was to avoid terrorist, member of Al Queita(?) and those who worshiped him from creating cerimonies(?) and rituals or vigils to build energy. Something to that effect.

There should be a video out pretty soon.

This one doesn't explain everything.

YouTube - David Letterman - Brian Williams on the Death of Osama bin Laden

Old 05-15-2011, 05:53 PM

Hi EB, MK and redbird. How are you guys doing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio