Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2011, 01:22 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,561,839 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
That is hilarious!!
He'll get me back... somehow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2011, 09:35 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,158,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
He'll get me back... somehow.
No RB, I look forward to your humor, it makes me laugh knowing there's always a better group of people out there . With all the BS that's flying around here caused by my family, this place should be a freak'n airport .

Thanks Bro.

How's Felix and yourself been doing?

Old 03-23-2011, 03:33 AM

5,963 posts, read 12,452,653 times
I also look foward to redbird's humor, as well as MK's. They always make me laugh. EB sorry to hear of family issues; I get them too and I'm 4000 miles away.

Old 03-23-2011, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
I also look foward to redbird's humor, as well as MK's. They always make me laugh. EB sorry to hear of family issues; I get them too and I'm 4000 miles away.
Don't be, I don't go around most of them anymore, that's why my blood presure is still in great shape. And all of theirs are off the charts, let pick each other off like snipers. LOL

Old 03-23-2011, 10:03 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,452,758 times
Meet the Ya Ya Sisters:

Ya Ya Sisters

Old 03-23-2011, 05:32 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,452,758 times
The Hotel Bill

An elderly lady decided to give herself a big treat for her significant birthday by staying overnight in one of London's most expensive hotels. When she checked out next morning, the desk clerk handed her a bill for £250.00.

She exploded and demanded to know why the charge was so high. "It's a nice hotel but the rooms certainly aren't worth £250.00 for just an overnight stop without even breakfast."

The clerk told her that £250.00 is the 'standard rate' so she insisted on speaking to the Manager.

The Manager appeared and forewarned by the desk clerk announced: "the hotel has an Olympic-sized pool and a huge conference centre which are available for use."
“But I didn't use them," she said.
“Well, they are here, and you could have," explained the Manager.

He went on to explain that she could also have seen one of the in-hotel shows for which the hotel is famous. "We have the best entertainers from Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Aberdeen performing here," the Manager said.

"But I didn't go to any of those shows," she said.
"Well, we have them, and you could have," the Manager replied.

No matter what amenity the Manager mentioned, she replied, "But I didn't use it!"

The Manager was unmoved, so she decided to pay, wrote a check and gave it to the Manager.

The Manager was surprised when he looked at the check. "But madam, this check is only made out for £50.00." ''That's correct. I charged you £200.00 for sleeping with me," she replied.

"But I didn't!" exclaims the very surprised Manager.

"Well, too bad, I was here, and you could have."

Don't mess with Senior Citizens

Old 03-24-2011, 09:32 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,561,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
How's Felix and yourself been doing?
We be fine. I caught a mega cold, turned into sinusitus, was off work for a week. Felix has his usual multiple health issues just like Felix Unger. We have dentist, eye, and cancer appointments. Just a normal day around here. He has been cancer free for 3 years, so this is just a test to confirm it is still gone. Keep your eyes crossed.

Give a hug to your missus from us. And a kiss and a squeeze too.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
We be fine. I caught a mega cold, turned into sinusitus, was off work for a week. Felix has his usual multiple health issues just like Felix Unger. We have dentist, eye, and cancer appointments. Just a normal day around here. He has been cancer free for 3 years, so this is just a test to confirm it is still gone. Keep your eyes crossed.

Give a hug to your missus from us. And a kiss and a squeeze too.
Will do Bro and you take care of yourself and Felix. I'l tell BJB you send your best . Your good people in my book.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:52 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,452,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthbound? View Post
will do bro and you take care of yourself and felix. I'l tell bjb you send your best . Your good people in my book.
Hello EB, MK and redbird!

Old 04-13-2011, 03:55 PM

2,785 posts, read 6,641,430 times
Been off of CD because of the new work schedule and trying to get use to Cincinnati; exploring and such. I am also trying to stay away because some people on this site are just out there and literally know nothing that I feel like I am wasting a lot of my time on here.

Plan to be back on more in the next few weeks once I am done on some of the current projects I am working on.

Hope everyone is enjoying spring so far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio