Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2009, 07:24 PM

3,724 posts, read 9,324,133 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Hi, everybody. How's y'all's Thursdays going??
Thursday is going just fine, but I'm still trying to figure out what I did with Tuesday. It vanished somewhere, and I didn't even know it until Wednesday!

Old 03-12-2009, 07:30 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,429,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karibear View Post
Thursday is going just fine, but I'm still trying to figure out what I did with Tuesday. It vanished somewhere, and I didn't even know it until Wednesday!
That's the way it seems.

Old 03-12-2009, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
After a shot of Dave's Insanity Sauce everything else will be mild....
THere used to be a little taco stand south of Anchorage, on the turn-off to the Alyeska Ski Resort. They had the best tacos in the world, the guy who owned it was married to a Mexican woman, and she and her mother did all the cooking except for the hot sauces. He made those, and he assembled and sold the tacos, and they sold nothing but tacos.. He had so many people stopping by that loved his sauce, they'd send him their favorites when they got back home to wherever. He had an incredible collection, hundreds of bottles on shelves he built just to display them all - hundreds and hundreds of them. I bought some of the ones available in AK, and some were good, some were so hot you could see the fumes rising once the bottles were opened.

Old 03-12-2009, 07:56 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,829,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbird4848 View Post
That is what Don has, and it doesn't go away very easily. I had to break down and get antibiotics. Burned a lot of sick leave last month. The germs are probably hiding in your DH's beard.

How is your son doing? You never talk about him and he never posts like he did when he lived out of state.
Hmm... maybe I should put a plastic bag over it and throw a bug-bomb in there??

Son is fine...still living in my front room. Looks like a thrift shop blew up in there. He doesn't post because I told him, now that I am a "Mod" I can't have more than one account posting from my IP... and he FELL for it!! http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/jimeezlady/smileees/lmao.gif (broken link)

Old 03-12-2009, 08:01 PM

2,919 posts, read 6,829,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post

Tell your hubby no sick folks allowed, so he'll have to get better and pound it with Vitamin C and Zink. I don't want to be walking around with one of those masks on like they do in Japan .
No worries! If either of us is still sick we will just have to pass on the "meet and greet" (I would throw a HUGE hissy fit, get the vapors and take to my bed if we did though! ) The last thing you need is to pick up some stray Okie bug on your vacation!

Old 03-12-2009, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
Hmm... maybe I should put a plastic bag over it and throw a bug-bomb in there??

Son is fine...still living in my front room. Looks like a thrift shop blew up in there. He doesn't post because I told him, now that I am a "Mod" I can't have more than one account posting from my IP... and he FELL for it!!

What kind of
Mother is that?
I was surprised, all I had to do with my new PC is make a short cut to CD instead of using a new IP#.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:11 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRobyn View Post
No worries! If either of us is still sick we will just have to pass on the "meet and greet" (I would throw a HUGE hissy fit, get the vapors and take to my bed if we did though! ) The last thing you need is to pick up some stray Okie bug on your vacation!
Thats OK LadyRobyn, we're sending all the possitive healing energy we can muster up you way, for you, your hubby anf your whole family. We don't want any old nasty bug to stop us from seeing our new friends. We are are staying on the possitive side of thinking, no negetive thoughts alowed. I want to meet the lady face to face that helped me with a very difficult problem I was having in my life.

WE WILL SEE THE TWO OF YOU, NO MATTER WHAT

Old 03-13-2009, 12:19 PM

169 posts, read 580,503 times
Question clothing options???

Hey Okie buddies...just wondering what kind of clothing to bring for our road-trip next week...layers are always best I guess?

Do we need any sunblock to protect our pasty, white, Northern midwest complexions?

Has Seabee DM any of our cell #'s to you yet? (You know he had a B-day last Tuesday, 3/10.....28 w/20yrs experience!)

We're sending good thoughts your way for those who aren't feeling well.

Old 03-13-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjb123 View Post
Hey Okie buddies...just wondering what kind of clothing to bring for our road-trip next week...layers are always best I guess?

Do we need any sunblock to protect our pasty, white, Northern midwest complexions?

Has Seabee DM any of our cell #'s to you yet? (You know he had a B-day last Tuesday, 3/10.....28 w/20yrs experience!)

White Tux, cowboy boots and hat and he might want to wear his gun.

Last edited by mkfarnam; 03-13-2009 at 12:34 PM..

Old 03-13-2009, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjb123 View Post

Layers is good. In the past week, we've had high temps from the upper 30s to the lower 70s here in Hooterville. Chillier at night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma