Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2007, 03:30 PM

445 posts, read 1,810,424 times

Advertisements

OK here goes, i am going to try to post this in the OC & SD, since there is no riverside county one......

Do the people here suck or is it me??? I have lived in Temecula 20 years this year, and i tell ya, it isn't what it used to be and never will!!!! I have been broke here, and now have $$, and i am the same person. Funny people from OC & SD move here for all the reasons everyone else arpund the US has, CHEAP HOUSING, so what makes you any better than anyone else??

I have never in my life seen so many RUDE, judgemental people in all my life. We have the worst drivers, red light runners, and i don't know where they come from! I am one of the very few, that was actually born and raised in California, not like the ones who come from somewhere else to say "i am from california".

Even 10 years ago, Temecula was nice, a great family place, to raise kids and what not, now, I would be embarrassed to see my kids act like these people..Is this what Californians are raising their kids to be??? What happened to manners, holding the door for a woman, letting someone infront of you, if they are going the wrong way, simply smiling and waving to your neighbors, and not looking so disgusted???

Funny how a good real estate made people richer, in their pockets, but made them soo crappy and think they are above eveyone else...

Anyone else live here and see what i see.....??????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2007, 02:18 AM

98 posts, read 433,404 times
I think that is true for anywhere - not just Temecula! When I was younger I was living with my parents out in Escondido off of Deer Springs Rd - and it was NOTHING. Just desolate nothing, a nursery, and Lawrence Welk... and now when I go back to visit it is all going up up up. Even the wineries are down there now. All the houses seem to get bigger around my moms. I do see what you mean.

Mind you I haven't been there in a while - but I also used to drive from the OC to Temecula to volunteer teaching for the Red Cross, and I was suprised to see the difference.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County