Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2007, 07:01 PM

31 posts, read 141,316 times

Advertisements

Costa Mesa California Apartments - Home - The Lakes at South Coast Finally I managed to get an apartment there. Totally blind just on someone's recomandation. I know it is too late now, but any feedback is welcome. When I get there on the 25th I will post my impressions for other people.Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2007, 09:31 AM

31 posts, read 141,316 times
Culd anyone local give me some feedback on this area and/or apartment complex. Thank you very much.

Old 06-17-2007, 04:35 PM

3,306 posts, read 4,156,146 times
I don't recall the complex, but the area is not that great. Its right by the South coast plaza which is ok, but if you just go up bristol 1-2 blocks the area gets worse.

But you already got the apartment so why not just wait and find out?

Old 06-17-2007, 06:51 PM

683 posts, read 4,617,136 times
The area, in my opinion is completely fine. I had some friends that lived there and they liked it a lot.

Old 06-18-2007, 06:55 PM

12 posts, read 64,621 times
You can see reviews of The Lakes thru this link:
Costa Mesa Apartments for Rent with Ratings & Reviews by Costa Mesa Renters at ApartmentRatings.com

I live fairly close to there, on the other side of the 405 freeway. The apartment complex is very nice, however, you wouldn't want to wander around the neighborhood outside of there at night. The building is sort of in Costa Mesa, but that area is really called South Coast Metro. The South Coast Plaza is a HUGE mall nearby, very upscale. However, the neighborhood on the other side of the apartment is Santa Ana, which isn't too safe.

There are wonderful restaurants, stores, parks, etc. in Costa Mesa. Your apartment will be safe and well maintained, and if you wanted to walk around somewhere, you could always go to the beach or one of the parks in Costa Mesa or Newport Beach, which is only about 10 minutes away.

Good luck!

Old 06-24-2007, 08:32 PM

14 posts, read 98,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlemom View Post
Costa Mesa California Apartments - Home - The Lakes at South Coast Finally I managed to get an apartment there. Totally blind just on someone's recomandation. I know it is too late now, but any feedback is welcome. When I get there on the 25th I will post my impressions for other people.Thank you.

How do you like it? Why was it tough to get a apartment there?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Orange County