Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 09:16 AM

1,920 posts, read 2,780,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffela74 View Post
me too Happy....my 5yr old and I are diehard Beavers in a very very ducky town...even the local Walmart sells Duck stuff, but no Beavers!! Go figure. She wanted to be a Beaver Cheerleader for Halloween,but I was afraid she'd be egged. lol j/k.
I love RugByDucks comment....so true!! Beavers vs Ducks may be huge, but when it comes down to it, we're ALL against the huskies! Anyone really, if the ducks are playing outta state, you betch yer butt we're rooting GO DUCKS!!! but especially against them ole dogs....lol
Tiffany
Duck fan here, I promise not to egg your little girl. you should find a nieghbor who wants to dress up like a duck cheer leader and have them go trick or treating together, that would be cute wouldn't it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2007, 09:54 AM

143 posts, read 810,023 times
Another Beaver fan here! Everyone in my family graduated from OSU. Nice to see our football team improve over the years, but too bad about basketball. At least the baseball team more than makes up for that!

Old 10-17-2007, 12:16 PM

1,920 posts, read 2,780,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifes2short View Post
Another Beaver fan here! Everyone in my family graduated from OSU. Nice to see our football team improve over the years, but too bad about basketball. At least the baseball team more than makes up for that!
Yeah I cheer on the baseball team....but the foot ball team....well that would be blasphemy.

Old 10-17-2007, 12:36 PM

2,091 posts, read 9,048,239 times
lol Sberdrow! that would be cute!
She looks like a miniBeaver cheergirl anyhow when she wears her OSU hoodie, I put her hair up in a high curly ponytail and tie in orange and black ribbons, pretty dang cute! lol
OSU has it up over the Ducks too, in that OSU has an awesome Gymnastics Team. Ive always been baffled at how the National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics is there in Eugene, has put out the only gymnasts from Oregon to go to the Olympics, and yet, the college there in Eugene does NOT have a gymnastics team......yet there in Corvallis, home of a terrific Gymnastics college team, there is only like one or two little gymnastics centers......man, it just seems backwards! lol
Tiffany
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oregon