Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 08:59 AM

3,977 posts, read 8,176,949 times

Advertisements

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one person perceives as beautiful another person might actually find quite ugly or plain.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:18 AM

8,963 posts, read 8,926,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogercobb View Post
I have a lot of complaints about Orlando but that survey is ridiculous. I've lived other places and the women overall are prettier here.

I agree, I dont think Orlando's residents are as friendly as they could be, but when it comes to looks, I think Orlando scores pretty high in that regard.

Old 11-09-2010, 09:28 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,330,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComSense View Post
I agree, I dont think Orlando's residents are as friendly as they could be, but when it comes to looks, I think Orlando scores pretty high in that regard.
Yeah it's stupid that miami is on the "most" list while Orlando is on the "least" one.

Old 11-09-2010, 11:08 AM

4,167 posts, read 9,342,054 times
I really am surprised by any city in the South that appears on that list. Not to stereotype, but generally speaking in my travels the most attractive populations are in the South and California and AZ.

Old 11-09-2010, 05:46 PM

335 posts, read 1,311,426 times
Was not down here during spring break

Old 11-10-2010, 09:21 PM

288 posts, read 734,219 times
I know one thing, according to America's Got Talent, there is no talent down here.

Old 11-11-2010, 08:09 AM

75 posts, read 110,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete C View Post
These people clearly didn't go downtown. It's well above average down here.

Old 11-11-2010, 11:42 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,580,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Although I think this city has no identity, I think Orlando has beautiful people from all shades. How did they come up with this conclusion?

America's Favorite Cities 2010 - Travel + Leisure
I do think Orlando has a shortage of attractive people but I dont think we should be #5 on the list, I can name plenty of places with far more unattractive people. Not to knock Vegas while there isnt a shortage of good looking people, there arent as many as the media would like people to think

I think a lot of Orlandians lack personality, not so much looks. A lot of people I knew in Orlando were vapid, vain, and shallow. They werent mean, rude, or bad people, they were just phony and cared more about looks than personality.

Im not good looking by any means, and a lot of girls in Orlando had rejected me simply because I wasnt good looking enough for them. Perhaps I wasnt meeting the right girls? I met the right girl in Las Vegas of all places

The good looking people seem to be concentrated in certain areas. The most beautiful women I have EVER seen (even better than in Las Vegas) are some of the fine latina women of South Orange County (Meadow Woods, Hunters Creek, Southchase) and Kissimmee. IMO the most beautiful women I have ever seen on this earth, the downside (and I am NOT being racist here) but a lot of these beautiful girls had downright rotten attitudes or hung with the wrong crowds. Im not stereotyping here or trying to, that was how I saw things having lived in south Orange County and Kissimmee from 2005-2010. If I offended anybody with those statements I apologize

But if Orlando does lack good looking people there is a plus. Usually its the average to below average looking people who are the most real and down to earth. A lot of good looking people are often conceited, phony, and shallow as I said

Orlando IMO is an average city, with average people. And I like it that way

Old 11-11-2010, 11:58 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,580,240 times
I looked at the link the OP posted. Orlando was unfairly ranked low on a LOT of categories. It makes me wonder....whoever did this survey, did they just stay around Disney World and I-Drive? Were they EVER outside the attractions area other than to jump on the 417 to go to the airport?

Old 11-11-2010, 02:03 PM

47 posts, read 171,209 times
I think it is really sad that our society has to rank cities on how "beautiful and good looking" people are. I mean, really, what has gone wrong in this world, especially this country. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is more to beauty and such then what you look like on the outside, it also is what is on the inside and your personality. I may not be the greatest looking person out there, but you know I am happy with myself and in my own skin. These surveys show how petty and ignorant others are. GAG.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando