Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 09:22 PM

120 posts, read 72,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
YOU ARE RACIST FOR SAYING ISLESWORTH IS SAFER THAN OAKRIDGE!!! lol jk but I imagine Brinely will say that soon.
There he goes again. Trying to get you to bring your kids to Isleworth so he can drive around with candy as the cops look the other way.

So nasty.

Do not take any rental advice from this predator.

Last edited by Brinley; 11-12-2017 at 10:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:
We should test Brinely's premise, let's ask his parents to drop him off in Oakridge and then in Islesworth.
Now he wants parents to drop their kids off in islesworth. So he can offer them candy and a ride to the park as the cops look the other way.

So nasty.

Do not take any rental advice from this predator.

Last edited by Brinley; 11-12-2017 at 10:03 PM..

Old 11-13-2017, 01:20 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,323,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
And I never reccomended pine hills or Oakridge. But its definately safer for kids there. Any normal person would prefer that their kid was exposed to drug dealers instead of pedophiles if they had a choice.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/cond...ional-disorder

Old 11-13-2017, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
So you have self diagnosed yourself as delusional. That's terrific BMW. We finally agree about something. But it's still a delusional thing to do. Remember when you tried to play psychiatrist earlier? You do understand that you are not a real psychiatrist don't you darling? And when you are playing the part of BMW you do realize you shouldn't be telling people about the stock market because you are not a real stock broker don't you?

But either way I'm glad to see that you are expanding your mind instead of trying to lure people into islesworth, land of the pedophiles. I view this as a positive change. Good for you darling!

PS I stand by what I said earlier. Any normal person would be more comfortable with a drug dealer being in the vicinity of their child then a pedophile if they had to choose between the two situations. The fact that you made pro molestation comments, are a big fan of Isleworth, and don't agree that a child is safer around a drug dealer then it is around pedophiles is extremely disturbing. Only a decade ago marijuana was illegal in Colorado. I doubt people there are less comfortable with a marijuana dispensary owner being in their neighborhood then they would be if they had a pedophile in their neighborhood. You really are creepy. Why don't you run along and molest yourself.

Last edited by Brinley; 11-13-2017 at 02:21 AM..

Old 11-13-2017, 02:37 AM

24,407 posts, read 26,956,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
He wrote 5 responses from 530 to 930 all based on that tiny response I gave, now if that isnt crazy I dont know what is lol, seriously though haha, textbook example.

Old 11-13-2017, 08:35 AM

2,129 posts, read 4,511,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLSeeker View Post
Should Williamsburg be avoided?

Went up to Orlando on Friday and looked at two units, but didn't like either of them. Still looking around. Thanks for everything so far.
OP, I'm sorry your thread got so bizarrely derailed. Overall I think Williamsburg is a solid area; but I'd want to live in one of the complexes in that cluster around Central Florida Parkway and Palm Parkway. I'm not sure how some of the older complexes around I-Drive and Westwood Blvd. are these days but Williamsburg is known for being a quiet area.

Old 11-13-2017, 11:03 AM

15 posts, read 13,582 times
Thanks brinkofsunshine. Williamsburg is probably bigger than I realized, in particular I was looking at a house around here:
https://goo.gl/maps/ir2XSaVrSV42

I have a suspicion that if I go to far east I'll end up somewhere I don't want to be.

BTW, I'm going to check out a unit in Lexington Place tomorrow that I'm optimistic about. I'll let you know how that goes.

Thanks again.

Edit: I realize this is a very specific question but I figured I'd ask in case anyone is familiar with that side of Williamsburg.

Last edited by FLSeeker; 11-13-2017 at 11:22 AM..

Old 11-13-2017, 11:34 PM

2,129 posts, read 4,511,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLSeeker View Post
Thanks brinkofsunshine. Williamsburg is probably bigger than I realized, in particular I was looking at a house around here:
https://goo.gl/maps/ir2XSaVrSV42

I have a suspicion that if I go to far east I'll end up somewhere I don't want to be.

BTW, I'm going to check out a unit in Lexington Place tomorrow that I'm optimistic about. I'll let you know how that goes.

Thanks again.

Edit: I realize this is a very specific question but I figured I'd ask in case anyone is familiar with that side of Williamsburg.
Yeah I think that's about as far east as I would go. I wish I knew more specifics about the area; I just find that the area off of John Young Parkway is a little more rundown.

I'm curious as to how Lexington Place is, actually. Let me know how you like it.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:16 PM

15 posts, read 13,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinkofsunshine View Post
I'm curious as to how Lexington Place is, actually. Let me know how you like it.
I actually like the community enough that I decided to sign a lease there. Gated community, has pool, gym, other amenities. Assigned parking spots plus visitor spots. The particular unit I'm renting is a little dated in the kitchen and bathroom but everything else is pretty nice. Wood construction, no concrete or block. Not sure how much I'll hear through adjacent units. Grounds and unit exteriors seemed a lot cleaner than the other few places I visited in the area. I hate to generalize like this, but the vibe I got from the cars and people I saw was that it's slightly higher income than the other places I had visited nearby, which is one of the few indicators I can use as a proxy for crime and safety. The community in general had very good reviews through google and other sites.

Let me know if you have any other questions about it. I'll be moving in the last week of December. You'll probably see me posting elsewhere on the forums soon as I try to pick your brains more about the Orlando area. Thanks for everything guys.

Old 12-09-2017, 04:51 PM

Quote:
He wrote 5 responses from 530 to 930 all based on that tiny response I gave, now if that isnt crazy I dont know what is lol, seriously though haha, textbook example.
You don't have anything interesting to say. Why would anyone read more then a few sentences of anything you write? You are boring.

And you also never have an intelligent response to anything. The above proves that. It's funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Orlando