Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 04:09 AM

16,913 posts, read 16,177,525 times

Advertisements

~ Do you like pajamas?

~ Have you anything in little, wee packets?

~ What 'spice' or 'seasoning' do you often put on your food? As many or as few as you wish.

~ Isn't it about time to have a grilled cheese sandwich?

~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else?

~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet?

~ Which is best to have on hand in the kitchen, 'self-rising' flour or 'regular' flour?

~ A great place to live if you like seafood is:

~ A business of which the drivers often drive dangerously:

~ Please name the next cat or dog that you see:
(That's right...give them a name and when you do see them, say, "Hello, ***!")

~ What sort of skin lotion do you have?

~ What food are you overdue for?

~ ___________ sandwich!

~ What would you be hoping to find before entering the Really Good & Really Cheap Pawn Shop?

***** Lots of warmth with delicacies and love and peace to all! *****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2016, 04:10 AM

11,403 posts, read 9,325,468 times
~ Do you like pajamas? - Neutral. I haven't owned them in decades.

~ Have you anything in little, wee packages? - I have condoms stored in case I get lucky, ha, ha.

~ What 'spice' or 'seasoning' do you often put on your food? As many or as few as you wish.- Usually just salt and fresh ground pepper. Love, love garlic.

~ Isn't it about time to have a grilled cheese sandwich? - I'm on board with it...

~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else? - Probably when I was younger.

~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet? - I'm more into egg sandwiches these days but still make an omelet now and then. I make them the same way with sauteed portabella and shiitake mushrooms, garlic with sharp American cheese. Sometimes I use onion. Never had better.

~ Which is best to have on hand in the kitchen, 'self-rising' flour or 'regular' flour? - I just checked my stock - Arrowhead Mills regular.

~ A great place to live if you like seafood is: - Maine, I guess. I'm happy with what I get from Wegmans.

~ A business of which the drivers often drive like dangerously: - Independent couriers. A horrible business to be in...

~ Please name the next cat or dog that you see: - I rarely see them. No pets allowed around here, apparently. This is a large apartment community and I do not even see anyone walking a dog outside.

~ What sort of skin lotion do you have? - Avalon Organics Lavender Hand & Body Lotion.

~ What food are you overdue for? - Lobster

~ Garlic Hummus sandwich - I haven't had one in a while. They are great with green leaf lettuce and tomato.

~ What would you be hoping to find before entering the Really Good & Really Cheap Pawn Shop? - I've never been in one of those places.

Thanks, Rainroosty.
Happy Friday to all!

Last edited by John13; 02-26-2016 at 04:39 AM..

Old 02-26-2016, 04:18 AM

21,609 posts, read 8,776,380 times
~ Do you like pajamas?
Yes, I'm wearing some blue plaid flannel ones right now.
~ Have you anything in little, wee packages?
I've got some spices that are sold that way. Also cosmetic samples.
~ What 'spice' or 'seasoning' do you often put on your food? As many or as few as you wish.
Aside from salt and pepper and their variations (cayenne, etc.), I frequently use garlic, basil, dill, oregano and onion.

It's three o'clock in the freaking morning. Are you nuts? Oh, okay. I'll fire up the grill.
~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else?
Yes, but not in a long while.
~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet?
I like simple omelets with cheese and herbs, maybe some mushrooms.

~ Which is best to have on hand in the kitchen, 'self-rising' flour or 'regular' flour?
I'd say regular flour, although I read somewhere that "regular" flour is the leftovers from all the specialty flours blended together, so it's neither one thing or another. The article said that it's best to buy a flour specifically for the purpose, such as pastry flour or cake flour.

Either coast of the U.S. and Canada or Hawaii.

~ A business of which the drivers often drive like dangerously:
Taxis

Bob (Bob Barker, get it?)

Kiehl's

Diet food.

~ Peanut butter and jelly sandwich! Food of the gods.

~ What would you be hoping to find before entering the Really Good & Really Cheap Pawn Shop?
The expensive gold earrings I lost about 10 years ago.

Thanks, Roosty! You're the best.

Old 02-26-2016, 04:30 AM

16,707 posts, read 17,486,636 times
Good morning roosty and all.

~ Do you like pajamas? Depends who is wearing them.

~ Have you anything in little, wee packages? Paperclips are stored in a tiny jar on my desk.

~ What 'spice' or 'seasoning' do you often put on your food? As many or as few as you wish. More likely to put herbs from the garden on food- have sage, thyme, rosemary and bay at the moment.

~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else? I did brass rubbing in churches when I was a kid. There were incredible early English ones in our local Cotswold church.

I use it for making a roux.

~ A great place to live if you like seafood is: A few miles away on the Hampshire/Dorset coast. There are very good catches to be had, and a great place to go is here;

The Fish Stall Mudeford - Fresh Fish Delivered Locally

I used to go crabbing just by there with Miss J.

I'd like to think that such generalisations do not apply here.

~ Please name the next cat or dog that you see: That would be Poppy, who is asleep behind me.

~ What sort of skin lotion do you have? Me?

~ What food are you overdue for? I'm looking forward to lamb chops tomorrow- fish and chips tonight.

~ Bacon sandwich!

I've never been in a pawn shop.

Many thanks roosty.

Old 02-26-2016, 04:46 AM

6,848 posts, read 11,825,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post

~ Do you like pajamas?

~ Have you anything in little, wee packages?
Guessing I probably do have something somewhere that's that small.

Garlic, Cayenne Pepper, Fresh-Ground Pepper, Red Pepper Flakes & very little Salt if any.

No thanks, had my fill of 'em over the cold months already w/tomato basil soup.

Years ago large letters from stencils for a huge banner we were making, kiddos & grand-kiddos hands when they were small, etc.

Eggs, crisp crumbled bacon, bell pepper, onion and combo of cheeses.

Regular - has better shelf-life and you can always make your own self-rising out of it if need be - see here.

Most any coastal cities/towns, Gulf Coast even better!

Pizza delivery drivers

No can do... all our pets' names were picked to match their own specific set of characteristics & personalities.

Several different kinds of hand, face, body & foot lotions.

Really good real-from-scratch big, fat onion rings!

~ _BLT_Club_sandwich!
^^^ My can-eat-anytime & one that's extremely hard to mess up when ordered!

Not my kind of shopping store.

Thanks Roosty for Friday's QotD!

Happy Friday all, keep smiling!

Old 02-26-2016, 05:02 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,873,952 times
~ Do you like pajamas? In the winter I do.

~ Have you anything in little, wee packets? Spices from the co-op

~ What 'spice' or 'seasoning' do you often put on your food? As many or as few as you wish. Salt, pepper, parsley, sage, rosemary, thyme, oregano... love garlic.

~ Isn't it about time to have a grilled cheese sandwich? I was just thinking that last night!

~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else? Used to as a kid. Then, because I can't draw, I used to use the overhead projector to help when making bulletin boards at school. Also used an overhead when making the kids' silhouettes.

~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet? I like omelets! This morning I will have sauteed mushrooms, onions, sharp cheddar and maybe some herbs.

~ Which is best to have on hand in the kitchen, 'self-rising' flour or 'regular' flour? I don't know what is best, but there is regular flour in my cupboard.

~ A great place to live if you like seafood is: Maine coast

~ A business of which the drivers often drive dangerously: I will say.... the guys who drive in Monster Truck shows. My son-in-law's family has always had trucks and last fall at a show he tried to flip his truck by driving up a steep... I don't know, pile of dirt I guess. I don't go to these things, not something I'm interested in. They sent me a video of his attempt. He's tried twice now & I'm sure he'll try again. Crazy.

(That's right...give them a name and when you do see them, say, "Hello, ***!") Ok, I will. I need to see him/her before naming though.

~ What sort of skin lotion do you have? Hm.... something from the Body Shop.

~ What food are you overdue for? Springtime picnic food

~ Club sandwich!

~ What would you be hoping to find before entering the Really Good & Really Cheap Pawn Shop? Never been to a pawn shop.

***** Lots of warmth with delicacies and love and peace to all! *****Sounds good to me this morning! Thanks, roosty!

Old 02-26-2016, 05:08 AM

126,372 posts, read 19,135,939 times
~ Do you like pajamas? Yes the CALIDA pajamas

~ Have you anything in little, wee packets? staple refills,paper clips,buttons

~ What 'spice' or 'seasoning' do you often put on your food? As many or as few as you wish. once it is cooked I do not add salt,maybe some fresh onions,parsley,cilantro,depends on the food

~ Isn't it about time to have a grilled cheese sandwich? Yes in 5 1/2 hours

~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else? yes when I used to go to school

~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet? depends on my mood,sometimes tomatoes,Parmesan cheese,onions,chives,cilantro,chili peppers,red and green Bell pepper fine diced,corn or peas

~ Which is best to have on hand in the kitchen, 'self-rising' flour or 'regular' flour? I have All Purpose Flour

~ A great place to live if you like seafood is: Cape Breton/Nova Scotia/Canada and the West Coast of BC/Canada

~ Please name the next cat or dog that you see: Cat ...... Salomon and the dog ....... Kaija
(That's right...give them a name and when you do see them, say, "Hello, ***!")

~ What sort of skin lotion do you have? Nivea

~ What food are you overdue for? Fish and Chips

~ Red Radish sandwich!

Thank you roosty and a nice weekend everyone

Old 02-26-2016, 05:10 AM

18,968 posts, read 11,626,959 times
Do you like pajamas? only for lounging - not for in bed

~ Have you anything in little, wee packets? yes - food and craft stuff mostly

~ What 'spice' or 'seasoning' do you often put on your food? As many or as few as you wish.i rarely add seasonings after cooking - seasonings for cooking almost always include peppers. Also I use seasonings typical for curries. Oh and I do have a couple seasoning mixes like adobo, sandwich sprinkle from penzeys

~ Isn't it about time to have a grilled cheese sandwich? id love one! With tomato please

~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else? totally - also did rubbings of gravestones etc

~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet? for sure - I'm open but one ingredient I always enjoy is cheese - especially if some runs out and gets crusty in the pan.

(That's right...give them a name and when you do see them, say, "Hello, ***!") thor

~ What sort of skin lotion do you have? everything from equate to la mer

~ What food are you overdue for? pupusas

~ ___________ sandwich! heck yeah!

[b][color=DarkGreen]***** Lots of warmth with delicacies and love and peace to all! *****
thank you so much!

Old 02-26-2016, 05:18 AM

11,479 posts, read 9,185,374 times
yes
yes
pepper

sure
yes
mushrooms

Old 02-26-2016, 05:44 AM

36,472 posts, read 16,077,909 times
~ Do you like pajamas? Sure I do.

~ Have you anything in little, wee packets? Little makeup samples.

Depends~salt, pepper, garlic, cumin.

~ Isn't it about time to have a grilled cheese sandwich? No, too early, trying to stay away from bread

~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet? haven't had one in a long time.

~ A great place to live if you like seafood is: I have no idea, on the coast, I would imagine.

~ A business of which the drivers often drive dangerously: Nascar!

(That's right...give them a name and when you do see them, say, "Hello, ***!") Grace!

~ What sort of skin lotion do you have? Philosophy Amazing Grace. or Hempz Vanilla, Lavender.

~ What food are you overdue for? Steak, always.

~ __Pastrami_________ sandwich!

~ What would you be hoping to find before entering the Really Good & Really Cheap Pawn Shop? A gun or a knife.

***** Lots of warmth with delicacies and love and peace to all! ***** You too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics