Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 11:08 AM

987 posts, read 1,747,711 times

Advertisements

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

~ Do you like pajamas?
Love them! But lately it's been too hot for them Crazy So. Cal weather these days.
~ Have you anything in little, wee packets?
Mini ziplock bag of tiny hair clips
~ What 'spice' or 'seasoning' do you often put on your food? As many or as few as you wish.
Garclic Powder, Adobo & Lemon Pepper (cumin, cayenne pepper, it depends on recipe)

~ Isn't it about time to have a grilled cheese sandwich?
Can't eat them anymore, my stomach ......ewww
~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else?
Yes
~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet?

Yes! cheese, mushrooms, spinach, crab or lobster (i'm crazy)
~ Which is best to have on hand in the kitchen, 'self-rising' flour or 'regular' flour?
I don't have any flour

~ A great place to live if you like seafood is:
by the beach, best I've had (lobster) was Puerto Nuevo in Baja Cali, however now that they've scared everyone to going down there, drive up the coast of So Cal, or fly out to east coast....

~ A business of which the drivers often drive dangerously:
Taxi cabs & LAX mini vans

~ Please name the next cat or dog that you see:
(That's right...give them a name and when you do see them, say, "Hello, ***!")

whiskers
~ What sort of skin lotion do you have?

The one w/the black & white spots that reminds me of cows
~ What food are you overdue for?
Lobster

~Breakfast sandwich!

~ What would you be hoping to find before entering the Really Good & Really Cheap Pawn Shop?
a real nice diamond ring with a huge rock (well one wishes, but not much into pawn shops to begin with)

***** Lots of warmth with delicacies and love and peace to all! *****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2016, 11:10 AM

16,907 posts, read 16,146,358 times
I wish I could have you all come to my place!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
~ Do you like pajamas?

Oh heck yes! They are the cat's meow! Pajama party at Roosty's house!

Ya...little artificial sweetener packets and Taco Bell sauce packets and even mayo and ketchup packets, left over from visits to restaurants.

~ What 'spice' or 'seasoning' do you often put on your food? As many or as few as you wish.

Garlic powder, red pepper flakes, paprika, curry powder...salt...I've cut way down on black pepper....

Oh yes it IS...and it's ALSO about time to use some other cheese as an added extra! I'll add muenster!

~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else?

Yeppie....coins...and leaves! Try tracing a leaf or three!

~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet?

I rarely ever eat an omelet. Not crazy about them but if I do eat one I would like mushroom and snausage in it, perhaps. Bacon sounds good but it goes soft so it doesn't work very good for me.

~ Which is best to have on hand in the kitchen, 'self-rising' flour or 'regular' flour?

I never really know, so I asked you! I always have bought the All-Purpose, self-rising stuff because I figure I couldn't go wrong with that.

I'll bet Seattle is awesome!

UPS and FED-EX!

Okay! ......."Wilson"! Next cat or doggie I see outside I will say loudly, "Hello, Wilson!"

I have calamine lotion...she has other stuff.

Chinese....seafood platter....burgers....chicken liver dinner.

~ Fried Grouper sandwich!

~ What would you be hoping to find before entering the Really Good & Really Cheap Pawn Shop?

Loads of Nintendo games from yesteryear!

Thanks to all!

Old 02-26-2016, 11:30 AM

576 posts, read 422,655 times
~ Do you like pajamas? No, I always find them too hot to sleep in, I'm more of a boxers guy

~ Have you anything in little, wee packets? not that I can think of

~ What 'spice' or 'seasoning' do you often put on your food? As many or as few as you wish. ginger, garlic, paprika, black, chilli, cayenne pepper, rosemary, mint, 5 spice, nori, suger, lime/lemon juice

~ Isn't it about time to have a grilled cheese sandwich? .....I like your thinking

~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else? not since I was a kid, but yes

~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet? yes, cheese, onions, ham, mushrooms usually

~ Which is best to have on hand in the kitchen, 'self-rising' flour or 'regular' flour? regular flour, I find I use it a lot more anyway

~ A great place to live if you like seafood is: That I've been to Tokyo, San Francisco, Seattle, Galway in Ireland is pretty good too

taxi drivers

~ Please name the next cat or dog that you see: one of my sisters cats Ceril

~ What sort of skin lotion do you have? I have Eucerin for Rosacea, its good stuff

~ What food are you overdue for? I'm barbecue-less at the moment so BBQ

~ Club sandwich!

Something completely random I didn't know I wanted until I saw it

Thanks For the questions RainRoosty, enjoy the weekend everybody

Old 02-26-2016, 11:34 AM

16,907 posts, read 16,146,358 times
Ha! I posted, then I went outside. There was a cat across the street! I yelled out, twice, "Hello Wilson!"...but he didn't look at me. He was busy running after birds. He ran into a low-palm. But I had fun. Then, I stood under my giant umbrella tree (schefflera)...and after 5 - 10 minutes, I noticed a blue jay and then a dove, sleeping above me...so I sang them a song...and they seemed to like it.
I love animals.

The song I sang to them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUpyM9ioOdM

Old 02-26-2016, 12:14 PM

44,374 posts, read 20,088,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Ha! I posted, then I went outside. There was a cat across the street! I yelled out, twice, "Hello Wilson!"...but he didn't look at me. He was busy running after birds. He ran into a low-palm. But I had fun. Then, I stood under my giant umbrella tree (schefflera)...and after 5 - 10 minutes, I noticed a blue jay and then a dove, sleeping above me...so I sang them a song...and they seemed to like it.
I love animals.

The song I sang to them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUpyM9ioOdM
Sounds fun, roosty! The first pet I will likely encounter is my next-door neighbor's dog, June. I have a couple of soup bones for her and I'll call her "Sparky" when I give her one of the bones tonight.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 02-26-2016, 01:05 PM

5,903 posts, read 3,802,194 times
~ Do you like pajamas?
yes I do but I can't wear them - too hot-natured

Yes, mostly costume jewelry/earrings

Unfortunately I love salt, and that's about it for spices and seasonings

Yeah, with some Campbell's tomato soup

I did that a lot when I was a kid

I think it had lots of cheese,ham and mushrooms which is what I would use at home

I don't know - I'll have to check to see what I have - it's self-rising

On any coast, especially North Carolina

Trucking companies

Well I'm looking at my dog Cookie right now - does that count?

Keri lotion and Bath & Bodyworks stuff

definitely Pizza

~ ____ham & cheese_______ sandwich!

I'll pass, I don't do pawn shops unless I need to pawn something

Thanks Roosty!

Old 02-26-2016, 01:27 PM

7,992 posts, read 5,397,772 times
~ Do you like pajamas? Yes, just to sleep in. I never lounge in them.

~ What 'spice' or 'seasoning' do you often put on your food? As many or as few as you wish. Sometimes add a little salt.

~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet? Quite fond of omelets. Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions.

~ A great place to live if you like seafood is: Eastcoast USA

~ A business of which the drivers often drive dangerously: NYC taxi drivers

(That's right...give them a name and when you do see them, say, "Hello, ***!") Hello Henrietta

~ What sort of skin lotion do you have? Tocca

~ What food are you overdue for? An omelet

~ Smoked turkey and havarti on pumpernickel sandwich!

~ What would you be hoping to find before entering the Really Good & Really Cheap Pawn Shop? I stay out of those, I feel like it is mostly stolen property.

Wishing you a lovely evening.

Old 02-26-2016, 01:39 PM

7,337 posts, read 2,746,198 times
~ Do you like pajamas? Yes, as long as they are not worn in public.

~ Have you anything in little, wee packets? Not that I can think of right now.

A little salt, pepper, chile peppers, basil, oregano, onion, garlic

~ Isn't it about time to have a grilled cheese sandwich? I had one last night with ham and tomato.

~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else? Years ago

Yep, with green chile, cheese, mushrooms, ham....

~ Which is best to have on hand in the kitchen, 'self-rising' flour or 'regular' flour? I have regular

~ A great place to live if you like seafood is: Probably on one of the coasts or in Alaska. Not here.

~ A business of which the drivers often drive dangerously: Pizza delivery

~ Please name the next cat or dog that you see: I would have to meet the animal first.

~ What sort of skin lotion do you have? St. Ives

~ What food are you overdue for? Onion rings from one of the local burger places.

~ ___BLT________ sandwich!

I wouldn't go in looking for one specific item. I would just like to go in and look around to see what I could find.

Thanks Roosty. Happy Friday, everyone. Take some time to be good to yourself.

Old 02-26-2016, 05:02 PM

27,364 posts, read 27,414,874 times
Yes I like pajamas.
I keep those tiny salt packets I'm my console in the truck, because sometimes when I order take out they never give you salt for your fries. Grrrrrr. I used to trace, back when I had a spirograph.
Skin lotion, I either use generic cocoa butter or regular Jergens.
Thanks for the question of the day, have a good weekend!

Old 02-28-2016, 05:30 AM

10,889 posts, read 2,195,580 times
~ Do you like pajamas? yes

~ Have you anything in little, wee packets? um, i don't think so but maybe

. salt
. ketchup.
. that's it, i dislike the rest

~ Isn't it about time to have a grilled cheese sandwich? is it the same as a croque-monsieur? or similar? or.... no because only cheese, no... ugh, but a croque-monsieur yes

~ Have you ever 'traced' something, using paper and a pencil...or something else? yes in school, geometry, SVT, techno, had to do a "maquette" of a house

~ Did you ever eat an omelet that you enjoyed and what would you have put into your omelet? nope, i don't like omelettes

~ Which is best to have on hand in the kitchen, 'self-rising' flour or 'regular' flour? or no flour at all, it's not like we have it here in the kicthen, it'sno use

~ A great place to live if you like seafood is: Britanny, Normandy, Clermont-Ferrand, any coastal cities in France

~ A business of which the drivers often drive dangerously: taxi drivers

Alex (thats my dog)...

~ What sort of skin lotion do you have? too many to list, you need to have tons of them when you have skin problems

~ What food are you overdue for? i can't think of any

~ mitrailette sandwich!

~ What would you be hoping to find before entering the Really Good & Really Cheap Pawn Shop? um...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics