Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 12:25 PM

11,479 posts, read 9,207,111 times

Advertisements

snooze button, then I hit the ground running

drove to the beach to swim in the ocean

seven

nope

ole Murphy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2014, 02:33 PM

3,401 posts, read 1,239,038 times
First thing in the morning, which of the following fits you best –

- I hit the ground running

- I need a couple of minutes to engage brain before getting out of bed

- I need to ease quietly into the day with a couple of rituals (coffee, read, shower… whatever)

- I need to hit the snooze button at least twice

- Other:

Extra credit question:

When was the last time you drove (as driver or passenger) more than 100 miles from home?
The last week of July
Where did you go and why?
Went on our week long annual vacation (we call it "the big one" since we take 3 or 4 other weekend trips throughout the year). We went to Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina with an overnight stay on the way down in Williamsburg, VA.

Bonus question:

How many boxes of tissues do you currently have in your home?
4 that I can think of

Just for fun:

Today is National Teddy Bear Day. Do you still have one or more of your childhood teddy bears?
Never had a teddy bear as a child, but I do have a teddy bear that wears a Kelly Clarkson shirt from her fan club that I bought on Ebay a few months ago

Old 09-09-2014, 08:07 PM

12,779 posts, read 3,010,344 times
Today’s question:

- I hit the ground running

- I need to ease quietly into the day with a couple of rituals (coffee, read, shower… whatever)

- Other: I used to be able to hit the ground running. Anymore I want a little time to sit and wake up.

Extra credit question:

When was the last time you drove (as driver or passenger) more than 100 miles from home?
Where did you go and why? On a trip tot he Gulf Coast. My husband drove.

Bonus question:

How many boxes of tissues do you currently have in your home? Maybe half a dozen. Not all in use.

Just for fun:

Today is National Teddy Bear Day. Do you still have one or more of your childhood teddy bears?
Of course. His name is Bernie Bear. My husband should be jealous. lol

Old 09-09-2014, 08:29 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,391,721 times
Default Today’s question:

- I hit the ground running....That used to be me

- I need to ease quietly into the day with a couple of rituals (coffee, read, shower… whatever)...Yeah that's more me today.

- Other:

Extra credit question:

Where did you go and why?.......A few weeks ago I rode up by Sequoia National park just for fun.

Bonus question:

How many boxes of tissues do you currently have in your home?, .......Not more than two

Just for fun:

Today is National Teddy Bear Day. Do you still have one or more of your childhood teddy bears? ...My wife probably has 500 of them, I've bought them for her for 36 years.

Thought for the day:

Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch it to be sure. (Murphy’s Law)

Today is:

Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Awareness Day
National Teddy Bear Day
Wiener Schnitzel Day
Wonderful Weirdos Day

Old 09-09-2014, 09:21 PM

24,782 posts, read 28,641,382 times
Good morning everyone and welcome to Questions of the Day for Tuesday, September 9th 2014. Nothing interesting to report this week so let’s get down to the business of questions…

Today’s question:

- I hit the ground running ..... crawling

- I need a couple of minutes to engage brain before getting out of bed several hours for the brain to catch

- I need to ease quietly into the day with a couple of rituals (coffee, read, shower… whatever) all of them and sit on my butt and " Procrastinate "" ... for several hours...

- I need to hit the snooze button at least twice... I get up when I get up.. or when the bladder says "NOW"!!!

- Other:

Extra credit question:

Where did you go and why? ....... VA Hospital Nashville ... my quarterly appointments 250 mile day..

Bonus question:

How many boxes of tissues do you currently have in your home?.. Shop Rags..

Just for fun:

No Teddy Bear... but some were I have a cracker size piece of my .... Blankeeeee

Old 09-12-2014, 07:04 PM

39,085 posts, read 23,083,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Extra credit question:
When was the last time you drove (as driver or passenger) more than 100 miles from home? About 6 weeks ago drove to Long Beach CA for a visit. And flew by air to Washington DC last Wednesday
Where did you go and why? Visiting & staying several days at the Queen Mary ship docked there.
Did you get a chance to visit the Aquarium of the Pacific? That's a neat place. If you didn't visit this time, you'll have a reason to return.

Aquarium of the Pacific
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics