Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2016, 01:47 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,079,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZolaLloyd View Post
lol. Actually when I used to play hockey and netball regularly in high school and university, I was quite surprised at the number of lesbians playing!

Obviously they don't just come out and say "Oh, by the way I'm a lesbo!" but over time you do get to find out eventually.

Of course I could go into explicit detail about what went in the showers and the changing rooms back then, but the boys would get all hot and sweaty - and I don't mean because of the heat, lol
Maybe you should go back to playing hockey and netball again then?!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Out of pure interest can you tell if someone is lesbian? .... I've met a few but would not instantly think " she's lesbian " ....

For example with men you can usually spot a mile away if they are...

Cheers
You got gaydar?!

Old 07-18-2016, 01:49 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,565,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
What playing with a stick and balls?

That could not have been resisted!!! Sorry lmao

Old 07-18-2016, 01:52 PM

3,565 posts, read 2,125,110 times
Quote:

Oh gawd no! Far too dangerous!

Easier just to go to a bar or the library

Old 07-18-2016, 01:58 PM

Quote:
You got gaydar?!
Yes!!!! For better or worse

I've had a few that's tried.... So it helps on that front...... I've even been on a date with an absolute stunner!!!! And was actually worried about someone trying it with her but instead a bloke approached with.... " excuse me love but I think he's gorgeous can I buy him a drink?. "......... My face was

After she stopped rolling around from laughing she said " NO!!! he's mine! "..... LOL.

Honestly what a first date that was.. LOL

Another funny one was actually with the boys ( ) and my mate got talking to a bird and her gay friend said " he's good looking "......

My mates starting giggling and I responded with " thank you mate but Im not gay "..... He's replied with " oh you're not? " ......

I still get wound up about it today

Old 07-18-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:

Library?! I didn't realise that was a place to pull. Our library is usually full of old people.

Old 07-18-2016, 01:59 PM

Quote:

You go to the library to pull? lol

Old 07-18-2016, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Yes!!!! For better or worse

I've had a few that's tried.... So it helps on that front...... I've even been on a date with an absolute stunner!!!! And was actually worried about someone trying it with her but instead a bloke approached with.... " excuse me love but I think he's gorgeous can I buy him a drink?. "......... My face was

After she stopped rolling around from laughing she said " NO!!! he's mine! "..... LOL.

Honestly what a first date that was.. LOL

Another funny one was actually with the boys ( ) and my mate got talking to a bird and her gay friend said " he's good looking "......

My mates starting giggling and I responded with " thank you mate but Im not gay "..... He's replied with " oh you're not? " ......

I still get wound up about it today
You should be grateful for the attention!

Old 07-18-2016, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Library?! I didn't realise that was a place to pull. Our library is usually full of old people.
OMG, I've just remembered (how could I forget?!) about our Uni library, where they used to have these cubicles to sit in to do your work. You couldn't see the people either side of you, but you could see everyone's legs, across the way.

I was down there one night, doing my work and I could see this bloke over the other side... It wasn't as bad as when my neighbour flashed at me, because I don't think he realised people could see under the desk, because it was sort of enclosed. But still...

Why do I keep bumping into these sort of men?!!

Old 07-18-2016, 02:13 PM

3,565 posts, read 2,125,110 times
Quote:
Ah, well the library I usually frequent is the new "Library of Birmingham". Huge place, very modern, very hi-tec and really quite a good place to find someone to hook up with, especially in the "women only" section.

Bit of eye contact, beguiling smile between the pages, stroking one's hair or throat; crossing one's legs and and perhaps a flutter of the eye lashes - and the game begins! Especially if she's searching for a book and one offers to help!

It's like a subtle dance, lol

Last edited by Just Zola; 07-18-2016 at 03:23 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics