Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2021, 07:24 PM

7,487 posts, read 8,020,084 times

Advertisements

Greetings. This marks the end of crappy questions for Aug 2021. New and improved crappy questions will be released in Sept.

Sunday's Questions:

-Are there any receipts in your purse or wallet that have been there for so long that the ink has faded to the point you can no longer read the receipt?

-When was the last time you applied for a job?

-Do you keep an assortment of light bulbs on hand in case one burns out?

-Have you ever bought the jumbo size of something only to end up tossing out most of it?

-When washing your hands in a public or workplace restroom do you prefer to dry your hands using paper towels or use the blow dryer if there is one?

-Grapes or Raisins?

Be sure to watch for the new and improved crappy questions next month. In the event they are not ready in time I will stage a raid on bjh's hidden stash of questions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2021, 07:35 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,605,502 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Are there any receipts in your purse or wallet that have been there for so long that the ink has faded to the point you can no longer read the receipt? Nope. My wife takes them all to get points in some app

-When was the last time you applied for a job? 3 years ago. Thank you, Social Security! lol

-Do you keep an assortment of light bulbs on hand in case one burns out? Just have a 6 pack of bulbs. All our lamps use the same

-Have you ever bought the jumbo size of something only to end up tossing out most of it? Yup

-When washing your hands in a public or workplace restroom do you prefer to dry your hands using paper towels or use the blow dryer if there is one? Depends on my mood. I'll use either

-Grapes or Raisins? Grapes, but I'm not one to turn down a box of raisins! lol

Old 08-28-2021, 07:45 PM

126,371 posts, read 19,133,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Greetings. This marks the end of crappy questions for Aug 2021. New and improved crappy questions will be released in Sept.

Sunday's Questions:

-Are there any receipts in your purse or wallet that have been there for so long that the ink has faded to the point you can no longer read the receipt?........No

-When was the last time you applied for a job?..........I applied years ago for volunteering

-Do you keep an assortment of light bulbs on hand in case one burns out?........Yes I have LED bulbs and under the kitchen cupboard LED light tubes

-Have you ever bought the jumbo size of something only to end up tossing out most of it?.....I never toss things out like this

-When washing your hands in a public or workplace restroom do you prefer to dry your hands using paper towels or use the blow dryer if there is one?.......Paper towels

-Grapes or Raisins?.......Green grapes,but like Turkish raisins

Be sure to watch for the new and improved crappy questions next month. In the event they are not ready in time I will stage a raid on bjh's hidden stash of questions.

THANK YOU Alaskan Mutt and good night!

Old 08-28-2021, 08:15 PM

21,608 posts, read 8,774,547 times

Sunday's Questions:

-Are there any receipts in your purse or wallet that have been there for so long that the ink has faded to the point you can no longer read the receipt?
No, I am good about things like that. A place for everything and everything in its place.
Yes, we do.
-Have you ever bought the jumbo size of something only to end up tossing out most of it?
Yes, that's happened, though not recently.
-When washing your hands in a public or workplace restroom do you prefer to dry your hands using paper towels or use the blow dryer if there is one?
I like paper towels when possible.
-Grapes or Raisins?
Neither. Just make the grapes into wine and we're good.

Thanks, Mr. Mutt!

Old 08-28-2021, 08:55 PM

37,813 posts, read 41,113,416 times
Sunday's Questions:

I plead guilty to throwing receipts into my purse and never looking at them until I'm cleaning out the thing and throw them out. Short answer: I don't know.

-When was the last time you applied for a job? 1972 but not called to work until 1973 because 1) an investigation and test were involved and 2) the building wasn't done being built yet.

-Do you keep an assortment of light bulbs on hand in case one burns out? Yes

-Have you ever bought the jumbo size of something only to end up tossing out most of it? Only non-refrigerated food kept beyond the expiration date.

-When washing your hands in a public or workplace restroom do you prefer to dry your hands using paper towels or use the blow dryer if there is one? Prefer paper towel just because it's faster.

-Grapes or Raisins? Like both but the birds (crows, cardinals, towhees, brown thrashers, robins, mockingbirds, seagulls) who eat fruit prefer the red grapes. I was thinking that maybe the little brown raisins look like you know to them but don't really know the reason.

Old 08-28-2021, 09:13 PM

32,944 posts, read 3,942,395 times
Sunday's Questions:

No receipts of any age in my purse or wallet.

In 2007.

Yes, I have a small clear plastic bin I keep extra bulbs of all sizes in.

I don't think so. Jumbo size of anything just doesn't appeal to me.

I prefer paper towels. A lot of those blow dryers are too loud and they really hurt my ears. If there are no paper towels I'll wipe my hands dry on my jeans. Also, I rarely use public restrooms anyway.

-Grapes or Raisins? Grapes... the green kind.

Okay, got it! Thanks for these. Wishing everyone a chocolate sundae Sunday.

Old 08-28-2021, 09:27 PM

61,998 posts, read 87,653,804 times

Sunday's Questions:

No. I take pictures of important receipts.

Nine years ago.

Yes.

I try not to buy more than I need. There is a minimal waste at my home.

I am avoiding paper towels or napkins. It's not environment friendly. But sometimes blow dryers aren't available.

-Grapes or Raisins?

Grapes.

Thank you, AM. Can't wait for your next questions and experiencing anticipatory anxiety already

Old 08-28-2021, 10:32 PM

44,678 posts, read 61,809,426 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Are there any receipts in your purse or wallet that have been there for so long that the ink has faded to the point you can no longer read the receipt? No, they go immediately into a receipt box in a desk.

-When was the last time you applied for a job? Mid 70's.

-Do you keep an assortment of light bulbs on hand in case one burns out? Yes I keep backup bulbs for each light fixture. They usually burnout at the most inappropriate time.

-Have you ever bought the jumbo size of something only to end up tossing out most of it? Don't recall, rarely get anything jumbo size if I can avoid it.

-When washing your hands in a public or workplace restroom do you prefer to dry your hands using paper towels or use the blow dryer if there is one? Prefer paper with automatic dispensing. Otherwise a noisy blow dryer. Or even a handkerchief if necessary.

-Grapes or Raisins? Either one. Grapes for snacking, raisins for cereal.

Be sure to watch for the new and improved crappy questions next month. In the event they are not ready in time I will stage a raid on bjh's hidden stash of questions. Anxiously waiting, will those be the cow pie editions?

Rate this post positively...

Old 08-28-2021, 11:16 PM

14,842 posts, read 8,174,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post

Sunday's Questions:

It's been years now

I hate waste, so I wouldn't buy something in the jumbo size unless I knew we could use it without waste.
Blow dryer
-Grapes or Raisins?
Grapes for sure, but I do like raisins too!

Old 08-29-2021, 12:21 AM

7,992 posts, read 5,413,907 times
Good Morning

Sunday's Questions:

-When was the last time you applied for a job? 2001

-When washing your hands in a public or workplace restroom do you prefer to dry your hands using paper towels or use the blow dryer if there is one? Paper towel. If you google why you should not use a blow dryer you won't ever use one again!

-Grapes or Raisins? No preference

Enjoy your Sunday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics