Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2022, 11:49 PM

5,743 posts, read 3,644,153 times

Advertisements

Monday's Questions

1. Did you ever do something "in the company of Outlaws" and feel exhilarated about it?

2. Do you say Grace or the like before meals, bed, etc?

3. Your favorite place beginning with the latter R?

4. Tallest woman you ever met.

5. Worst edible thing you ever tasted.

6. What boookmarks are on your visible toolbar?

7. Do you have any Honey in your kitchen now"

8. How many neighbors have you visited inside their homes, within walking distance of your present house?

9. Have you ever used a chamber-pot, for its intrnded urpose?

10. Step by step, how do you eat an Oreo? Do you dunk them?

Tjat's it for today.

Last edited by elnina; 10-24-2022 at 04:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2022, 02:29 AM

14,878 posts, read 8,201,917 times
Last week you asked what we shoplifted last....this week
'Did you ever do something "in the company of Outlaws" and feel exhilarated about it?'
What is next week's question 'Who did you last pillage, rape or kill'? or "What is your Felony of the week?"

Now I am wondering 'Do you post these questions from your prison cell?'
Just wondering.

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 10-24-2022 at 02:40 AM..

Old 10-24-2022, 04:17 AM

11,411 posts, read 9,336,533 times
Monday's Questions

1. Did you ever do something "in the company of Outlaws" and feel exhilarated about it? - Smoking a joint in front of police in the early 1980s during a protest / demonstration against the Reagan administration's "war on drugs," the injustice of arresting and putting people in jail for partaking and simple possession. Obviously way ahead of the times back then compared to now. This was in Washington, DC (on a July 4th near the White House) where one is now free to do so...

2. Do you say Grace or the like before meals, bed, etc? - Zero evidence it does anything, been there, done that.

3. Your favorite place beginning with the latter R? - Rams Head concert venues.

4. Tallest woman you ever met. - Nothing sticks out.

5. Worst edible thing you ever tasted. - Off the top, coffee, hot sauce, and hard liquor come to mind.
Plenty of edibles I wouldn't touch that I consider downright nasty.

6. What boookmarks are on your visible toolbar? - Technically below the actual toolbar: The Daily Racing Form, Equibase, horse track abbreviations for training centers and race tracks, David Doel (a political commentator), ESPN, Craigslist, Wikipedia, NBC News (Washington, DC), and Apartments.com (where I now have to pay my rent).

7. Do you have any Honey in your kitchen now" - I always have honey on hand.

8. How many neighbors have you visited inside their homes, within walking distance of your present house? - I've been here over 3 years and the answer in none.

9. Have you ever used a chamber-pot, for its intrnded urpose? - I had to look that up, no.

10. Step by step, how do you eat an Oreo? Do you dunk them? - I bought a small package within the past year out of a laundromat vending machine. I would not bring a large package or anything like that into my apartment. Just ate them one by one. I think there were six regular size in the package.

Since I do not drink milk or coffee the answer to dunking is never.

Old 10-24-2022, 04:33 AM

62,097 posts, read 87,849,442 times
Monday's Questions

1. Did you ever do something "in the company of Outlaws" and feel exhilarated about it?

Other than some juvenile pranks, no

2. Do you say Grace or the like before meals, bed, etc?

Not into that stuff

3. Your favorite place beginning with the latter R?

Rotunda Lounge in my hometown.

4. Tallest woman you ever met.

Where i live there are many women taller than 6'

Can't recall. Most likely just cook's failure

6. What boookmarks are on your visible toolbar?

Just C-D right now

7. Do you have any Honey in your kitchen now"

Usually yes, but not at the moment

8. How many neighbors have you visited inside their homes, within walking distance of your present house?

Most.

9. Have you ever used a chamber-pot, for its intended purpose?

Not yet and don't have any

10. Step by step, how do you eat an Oreo? Do you dunk them?

Just eat them like any other cookie. No dunking.

That's it for today.

Thank you, arr! Interesting questions

Old 10-24-2022, 05:38 AM

126,405 posts, read 19,156,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arr430 View Post
Monday's Questions

1. Did you ever do something "in the company of Outlaws" and feel exhilarated about it? No

2. Do you say Grace or the like before meals, bed, etc? As a child I prayed before going to sleep and still do

3. Your favorite place beginning with the latter R? Riding stable

4. Tallest woman you ever met. I met a few who where 1.85 m

5. Worst edible thing you ever tasted. Liver and mussels

6. What bookmarks are on your visible toolbar? Weather,Canadian government links

7. Do you have any Honey in your kitchen now" Yes I just bought fresh honey from our beekeeper

8. How many neighbors have you visited inside their homes, within walking distance of your present house? One

9. Have you ever used a chamber-pot, for its intended purpose? Had to look this one up...not yet

10. Step by step, how do you eat an Oreo? Do you dunk them? I don't like the taste/texture of Oreos

Tjat's it for today.

Thank you arr

Old 10-24-2022, 05:45 AM

5,743 posts, read 3,644,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
'Did you ever do something "in the company of Outlaws" and feel exhilarated about it?'
What is next week's question 'Who did you last pillage, rape or kill'? or "What is your Felony of the week?"

Just wondering.
In the seasonal theme, let me rephrase the question: Did you ever "trick" someone (soaping windows, TPing, etc.) which you would never do by yourself, but just with moral support?"

Old 10-24-2022, 05:46 AM

9,755 posts, read 14,330,000 times
Monday's Questions

1. Did you ever do something "in the company of Outlaws" and feel exhilarated about it? No. I was never in to trying to be a 'Big Shot'.

2. Do you say Grace or the like before meals, bed, etc? Only at family dinners when pastors are present. But, I do pray every evening at bedtime.

3. Your favorite place beginning with the latter R? Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.... in the old days, was my favorite place. That changed, and I now prefer other places

4. Tallest woman you ever met. I never measured one

5. Worst edible thing you ever tasted. Creamed Corn, Canned Chilli, Oysters, Mushrooms, Beef Liver, Corn Beef Hash, Boiled Hot Dogs, Salty French Fries, Steak Sandwiches (from NFL games). Chitlings (pig innards) comes to mind, but I wouldn't touch those things. But the absolute worst, is, events where everyone brings a covered dish. I'm wary of everything , or better yet, I make up an excuse not to go.

6. What boookmarks are on your visible toolbar? They're all work-related sites I access every day

7. Do you have any Honey in your kitchen now" No, I'm out of the best honey around....from a local beekeeper. Store bought won't do.

Only one, and that family moved. I avoid the neighbor on the other side, like the plague .

9. Have you ever used a chamber-pot, for its intrnded urpose? No

10. Step by step, how do you eat an Oreo? Do you dunk them? I don't eat them.

Thanks, arr

Last edited by rdlr; 10-24-2022 at 06:12 AM..

Old 10-24-2022, 06:16 AM

14,878 posts, read 8,201,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady

Just wondering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arr430 View Post
In the seasonal theme, let me rephrase the question: Did you ever "trick" someone (soaping windows, TPing, etc.) which you would never do by yourself, but just with moral support?"

Sorry for jumping to conclusions then, and taking it the wrong way.My Apologies.
(I can be a goody two shoes at times, what can I say?)
A lot of my family has worked in law enforcement, and I use to work retail for years, and shoplifters were kind of the bane of my existence.

Last edited by Crazee Cat Lady; 10-24-2022 at 06:28 AM..

Old 10-24-2022, 06:28 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,294,953 times
1. Did you ever do something "in the company of Outlaws" and feel exhilarated about it? No.

2. Do you say Grace or the like before meals, bed, etc? Sometimes.

3. Your favorite place beginning with the latter R? Hmmm...sorry, can't think of one! Wait, Rehoboth Beach, I guess!

4. Tallest woman you ever met. Probably my youngest daughter who is nearly 6 feet tall. Our entire family is tall.

5. Worst edible thing you ever tasted. OK I didn't taste this because it smelled so bad but others were eating it - menudo.

6. What boookmarks are on your visible toolbar? FB, email, this one, and Wikipedia at the moment.

7. Do you have any Honey in your kitchen now" Yes, and I love it.

8. How many neighbors have you visited inside their homes, within walking distance of your present house? A handful. Maybe four or five.

9. Have you ever used a chamber-pot, for its intrnded urpose? Yes.

10. Step by step, how do you eat an Oreo? Do you dunk them? Pull them apart, eat the creamy filling, then the two cookies. Occasionally I will dunk them but not often. I don't ever buy them because I love them.

Thank you, arr, and have a great day!

Old 10-24-2022, 06:28 AM

1,407 posts, read 636,037 times
Monday's Questions

Mornin'

1. Did you ever do something "in the company of Outlaws" and feel exhilarated about it? Yes, sometimes what we did guilt ate at me afterwards

2. Do you say Grace or the like before meals, bed, etc? No

3. Your favorite place beginning with the latter R? Rome, IT

4. Tallest woman you ever met. Maria, in grammar school

6. What boookmarks are on your visible toolbar? CitiData is one of them

7. Do you have any Honey in your kitchen now" Yes

8. How many neighbors have you visited inside their homes, within walking distance of your present house? Woman next door who was in home hospice, she died the week after.

9. Have you ever used a chamber-pot, for its intrnded urpose? As a kid visiting my granny, yes, kept under the bed

10. Step by step, how do you eat an Oreo? Do you dunk them? When I used to eat them years ago and made with real sugar instead of HFCS, I would scrape the filling off with my teeth then ate the cookie.

Tjat's it for today.

Enjoy the coming week, everyone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics