Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2022, 08:38 AM

7,387 posts, read 5,500,545 times

Advertisements

Greetings. Has been raining all day, so these questions might be wet.

Saturday's Questions:

-Do you make your bed every day? Yes

-How long does a loaf of bread last you? A week

-Do you always buy/make the same type of bread, or do you try something different each time? Yes, buy white bread

-Plain bagel or blueberry bagel? Plain

-At grocery stores you sometimes see a display with dented cans of food. Do you ever buy anything from there? Yes

-Ever buy day-old doughnuts or other day-old bakery treats? No

Well, I went shopping for stinky cheese and cheap beer to restock the fridge. Found some really good stinky cheese on sale for half price. A little old lady spotted the cheese the same time I did. She put up a pretty good fight, but I managed get the cheese.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2022, 10:05 AM

24,532 posts, read 26,081,068 times
Saturday's Questions:

-Do you make your bed every day?
It's made every day, just not by me.

-How long does a loaf of bread last you?
Best guess, 2 weeks max.

-Do you always buy/make the same type of bread, or do you try something different each time?
Our "go to" is potato bread and a occasional loaf of rye or rasin ends up in the basket.

-Plain bagel or blueberry bagel?
Of the 2, blueberry, favorite is jalapeno.

-At grocery stores you sometimes see a display with dented cans of food. Do you ever buy anything from there?
There is a display of discontinued items and some slightly dented cans thay we have btought.

-Ever buy day-old doughnuts or other day-old bakery treats?
Yes, both bread and treats especially with kids.

Well, I went shopping for stinky cheese and cheap beer to restock the fridge. Found some really good stinky cheese on sale for half price. A little old lady spotted the cheese the same time I did. She put up a pretty good fight, but I managed get the cheese.
Thanx Mutt, but did you remember to get the beer for todays games?

Old 11-05-2022, 10:06 AM

12,494 posts, read 2,987,763 times
Saturday's Questions:

Yes, I make our bed.
Between hubby and me about two weeks. We are not big bread eaters
-Do you always buy/make the same type of bread, or do you try something different each time?
Mostly the same. Occasionally something different.
Blueberry. By some of these answers I'm wondering if some here don't know you're supposed to toast bagels, not eat them as is.
-At grocery stores you sometimes see a display with dented cans of food. Do you ever buy anything from there?
No. If a can or even a box is dented or imperfect I will not buy it. I'm not usually such a stickler but I am then.
We are not big on pastries either.

Thanks, Alaskan Mutt!

Last edited by PegE; 11-05-2022 at 10:22 AM..

Old 11-05-2022, 11:33 AM

18,760 posts, read 11,822,947 times
[quote=Alaskan Mutt;64398752]Greetings. Has been raining all day, so these questions might be wet.

Saturday's Questions:

Yes I do.
We buy half loaves and it lasts about a week.
Anything whole wheat and multi grain.
Blueberry.
Sure.
Nope. It has to be fresh.

LOL. You so crazy

Well Halloween is all packed up but not put away. We have to wait for our friend to help us install the electric for our flood control pump. At least the house is clean and back in order. I'll be finishing cleaning the basement today. We've been helping a friend clean out his shop. He's a hoarder and it's overwhelming and filthy in there. He's a sweetheart. We have to help him, but I hate being in that filth. His barn is full, his garage is full and he still has these large machines he wants to keep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics