Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2022, 08:04 AM

5,614 posts, read 6,559,575 times

Advertisements

-Do you like being outdoors on windy days? NO! I actually hate windy days.

-Is your luggage a complete matching set or a mixture of whatever was on sale? Matching 3 pc. set purchased on sale at Kohl's in 2001.

-Have you ever had to wait for a draw-bridge to lower so you could cross? I think I kinda sorta remember this happening once in my life. Waaaaay back in the day.

-Do you drive on toll roads? No, since I no longer drive up Dallas.

-Ever driven past a toll booth without paying and not have a toll pass? No. I always knew my route and went prepared.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2022, 08:22 AM

7,401 posts, read 5,514,753 times
Greetings. Been sunny and breezy the past few days. The leaves are really falling from the trees. And the questions are crappy as usual.

Saturday's Questions:

-Do you like being outdoors on windy days? No, unless it’s very hot.

-Is your luggage a complete matching set or a mixture of whatever was on sale? Mix

-Have you ever had to wait for a draw-bridge to lower so you could cross? Yes

-Do you drive on toll roads? No

-Ever driven past a toll booth without paying and not have a toll pass? No

Well, that does it for now. Time to examine a can of cheap beer to see if there is anything I can use for Sunday's questions.

Thank you!

Old 11-19-2022, 09:40 AM

24,577 posts, read 26,133,940 times
Saturday's Questions:

-Do you like being outdoors on windy days?
No, especially if it's one of our yearly Santa Ana winds that blow big rigs over.

-Is your luggage a complete matching set or a mixture of whatever was on sale?
It was, now just 1 roll on and a carry on.

-Have you ever had to wait for a draw-bridge to lower so you could cross?

-Do you drive on toll roads?
Only if I have too or benefits me.

-Ever driven past a toll booth without paying and not have a toll pass?
I have done that in PR where it's not unusual to see them out of order.

Well, that does it for now. Time to examine a can of cheap beer to see if there is anything I can use for Sunday's questions.
Thanx Mutt, found a oppotynity for you.

https://www.insidehook.com/article/f...ent=newsletter

Old 11-19-2022, 10:00 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,841,653 times
[quote=Alaskan Mutt;64474365]Greetings. Been sunny and breezy the past few days. The leaves are really falling from the trees. And the questions are crappy as usual.

Saturday's Questions:

I do. I'm out in all weather.
We only travel with carry on luggage and they do not match.
Yes.
Way too many I'm afraid.

Yes, but paid on line.

Thanks Mutt.

Possum didn't show up last night. It's super cold, maybe she just stayed in her den.

Old 11-19-2022, 02:42 PM

5,918 posts, read 3,819,991 times
Greetings. Been sunny and breezy the past few days. The leaves are really falling from the trees. And the questions are crappy as usual.Sunny, breezy and crappy.

Saturday's Questions:

Absolutely not, I really dislike wind for many reasons.

I would like a quirky mixture of luggage, but my Mom bought me a matching set of 3, they are really nice so I can't complain.

Oh yes, where I grew up there were drawbridges and ferries to get to the different islands. The bridges have all been replaced with high rise bridges, it is kind of sad to see the drawbridges go but it sure was a hassle when you were trying to get to work on time.

Nope, don't have them here.

I've never actually seen a toll booth but I've never lived in a big city

Eh, go ahead and spring for some expensive beer, it will help you to come up with more great crappy questions for tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics