Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2022, 05:28 AM

5,743 posts, read 3,656,517 times

Advertisements

Besides cash, let's talk about what's in your wallet. Does it contain any photographs?
----- I don't have a wallet, as such. Mever carry anything but what I expect to need on this outing, like CC or library card. As I no longer drive, I'm now a citizen free to move about without harrassment or being detained. I'm serious about this.

How many credit cards are in your wallet?
--- I have two

Does your wallet contain any business cards?
-------- no

Are there any membership cards in your wallet (for organizations, not retail businesses)?
------ no

Do you ever keep a key in your wallet?
------ No, I usually don't lock up or carry a key.

Do you use a coin purse?
----- No, but might have to. Last Jeans were so cheap, coins rubbed holes in the pockets in a momth.

Do you ever keep coins in your pants pocket? ^^^^^^^

Is there any loose change in your vehicle, for highway tolls or anything else? na

Does your wallet contain any receipts from purchases you've made?
------no

Have you ever laundered money, literally?
----- Yea, it comes out fine.

Why do they put pockets in pajamas? Who walks around in pajamas with stuff in their pockets?
----- Last pajamas I wore had footies in them, and had to be ironed..

That's it for your Tuesday installment, friends. Have yourselves a spectacular day and don't forget to commit an act of kindness before it's over.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2022, 05:41 AM

1,418 posts, read 643,992 times
Hello, everyone! Let's see what I can come up with for

Howdy Do, folks

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

Besides cash, let's talk about what's in your wallet. Does it contain any photographs? Drivers License. Wish they would allow a little photoshopping, you know?

How many credit cards are in your wallet? 2

Does your wallet contain any business cards? Yes.

Are there any membership cards in your wallet (for organizations, not retail businesses)? No.

Do you ever keep a key in your wallet? No.

Do you use a coin purse? Came with the wallet.

Do you ever keep coins in your pants pocket? Sometimes. Not pennies tho', an old habit/old wives tale where I toss them in parking lots, just in case.

Is there any loose change in your vehicle, for highway tolls or anything else? Yes, parking meters

Does your wallet contain any receipts from purchases you've made? No

Have you ever laundered money, literally? Yes. Amazing how well dollar bills hold up in a wash cycle. With no bleach tho'

Why do they put pockets in pajamas? A must for the geriatric set. Who walks around in pajamas with stuff in their pockets? I do.

That's it for your Tuesday installment, friends. Have yourselves a spectacular day and don't forget to
commit an act of kindness before it's over.

THX

Countdown to Xmas, everyone. A love story to make your day a little better if snow is coming your way. Enjoy your Tuesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WavYF1O9pTs

Old 12-13-2022, 05:51 AM

126,434 posts, read 19,191,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSaturn View Post

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

Besides cash, let's talk about what's in your wallet. Does it contain any photographs? No

How many credit cards are in your wallet? One

Does your wallet contain any business cards? No

Are there any membership cards in your wallet (for organizations, not retail businesses)? Yes

Do you ever keep a key in your wallet? Never

Do you use a coin purse? Yes I do

Do you ever keep coins in your pants pocket? No

Is there any loose change in your vehicle, for highway tolls or anything else? Yes in a little container

Does your wallet contain any receipts from purchases you've made? I have a little file at home where I keep receipts

Have you ever laundered money, literally? Throughout the years I did end up washing a few bills that were in my boys and husbands pants.I assumed they emptied their pockets out before putting items in the laundry baskets.These days I check myself before washing....

Why do they put pockets in pajamas? Who walks around in pajamas with stuff in their pockets? That is a good question.Maybe just to put a handkerchief in the pocket?

That's it for your Tuesday installment, friends. Have yourselves a spectacular day and don't forget to commit an act of kindness before it's over.

Thank you Pammy

Old 12-13-2022, 07:04 AM

7,415 posts, read 5,524,122 times

TODAY'S QUESTIONS

Besides cash, let's talk about what's in your wallet. Does it contain any photographs? No, not anymore.

How many credit cards are in your wallet? Five

Are there any membership cards in your wallet (for organizations, not retail businesses)? No

Do you ever keep a key in your wallet? No

Do you use a coin purse? Yes

Do you ever keep coins in your pants pocket? No

Is there any loose change in your vehicle, for highway tolls or anything else? Yes

Have you ever laundered money, literally? Yes, husband sometimes leaves money in his pockets and I forget to check pockets before putting his pants in the washer.

Why do they put pockets in pajamas? Who walks around in pajamas with stuff in their pockets?

Thank you!

Old 12-13-2022, 07:15 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,385,392 times
Thank you so much, PJ! (And that was a precious video, Cen2rion!)

Besides cash, let's talk about what's in your wallet. Does it contain any photographs? It might contain a photograph of my late husband but I am not sure. You know what - I'm not really "in touch" with what all is in my wallet - just now realizing this.

How many credit cards are in your wallet? OMG tons. At least 4. That doesn't include debit cards.

Does your wallet contain any business cards? No, I keep those in my purse.

Are there any membership cards in your wallet (for organizations, not retail businesses)? I don't think so.

Do you use a coin purse? No, there's a zippered coin thing in my wallet. I use that.

Do you ever keep coins in your pants pocket? No.

Is there any loose change in your vehicle, for highway tolls or anything else? No.

Does your wallet contain any receipts from purchases you've made? Occasionally.

Have you ever laundered money, literally? A couple of times over the decades. And one time I found a $20 bill in a jacket pocket, and that was pretty exciting!

Why do they put pockets in pajamas? Who walks around in pajamas with stuff in their pockets? Sometimes I put a tissue or napkin in one of the pants pockets.

Last edited by KathrynAragon; 12-13-2022 at 07:24 AM..

Old 12-13-2022, 08:03 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,870 posts, read 81,892,720 times
TODAY'S QUESTIONS

Besides cash, let's talk about what's in your wallet. Does it contain any photographs? No

How many credit cards are in your wallet? There are 4 credit cards, and 3 debit cards.

Are there any membership cards in your wallet (for organizations, not retail businesses)? No

Do you ever keep a key in your wallet? No

Do you use a coin purse? Mo

Do you ever keep coins in your pants pocket? No, I haven't used coins or any other cash in years.

Is there any loose change in your vehicle, for highway tolls or anything else? No, our tolls are all done electronically.

Have you ever laundered money, literally? Yes, a few times years ago when I used cash.

Why do they put pockets in pajamas? Who walks around in pajamas with stuff in their pockets? No idea, don't use pajamas.

Old 12-13-2022, 08:05 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,641,006 times
TODAY'S QUESTIONS

Besides cash, let's talk about what's in your wallet. Does it contain any photographs? Nope

How many credit cards are in your wallet? Too many

Does your wallet contain any business cards? Nope

Are there any membership cards in your wallet (for organizations, not retail businesses)? AARP, library

Do you ever keep a key in your wallet? Nope

Do you use a coin purse? Nope

Do you ever keep coins in your pants pocket? Yup

Is there any loose change in your vehicle, for highway tolls or anything else? There aren't any toll roads in Ky any more

Does your wallet contain any receipts from purchases you've made? Yup

Have you ever laundered money, literally? Yup

Why do they put pockets in pajamas? Who walks around in pajamas with stuff in their pockets? Haven't worn pajamas since I was in grade school. lol

Old 12-13-2022, 10:17 AM

24,605 posts, read 26,173,117 times
TODAY'S QUESTIONS

Besides cash, let's talk about what's in your wallet. Does it contain any photographs?

How many credit cards are in your wallet?
1 credit, 1 debit and 1 gift.

Does your wallet contain any business cards?
Yep, mostly mine.

Are there any membership cards in your wallet (for organizations, not retail businesses)?

Do you ever keep a key in your wallet?

Do you use a coin purse?

Do you ever keep coins in your pants pocket?

Is there any loose change in your vehicle, for highway tolls or anything else?

Does your wallet contain any receipts from purchases you've made?

Have you ever laundered money, literally?
Yep. both coin and paper.

Uhm

Thanx Pammy, cools Q's as usual.

. aha.

Old 12-13-2022, 10:48 AM

5,622 posts, read 6,573,934 times
TODAY'S QUESTIONS

Besides cash, let's talk about what's in your wallet. Does it contain any photographs? My wallet does not but my purse does. I keep a couple clear wallet/photo inserts in my zippered pocket that contain photos of loved ones.

How many credit cards are in your wallet? One. It get paid off every month. I also have a Debit card that is my household account and gets used as a Credit Card.

Does your wallet contain any business cards? No. I have a Business Card holder at home by the phone that I keep all business cards in.

Are there any membership cards in your wallet (for organizations, not retail businesses)? Yes, my carry my Neptune Society card in case of death.

Do you ever keep a key in your wallet? No. If I lock my keys/purse in the car the spare key is also locked in there. Plus I don't want access to it if my DL is stolen.

Do you use a coin purse? Only to go to the clubhouse in my community to play games that require coins, such as Mexican Train Dominoes. We play a quarter a hand, there are 13 hands.

Do you ever keep coins in your pants pocket? No.

Is there any loose change in your vehicle, for highway tolls or anything else? Yes, I kept the coin holder from the console of my last car and now keep it in my current car. I take it in to Estate Sales so I have coins for small purchases. I have actually had a couple positive comments on it from other salers.......

Does your wallet contain any receipts from purchases you've made? No. I empty my purse daily of all the extraneous things I put in it when out and about.

Have you ever laundered money, literally? I think I have sometime in the distant past, seems familiar.

Why do they put pockets in pajamas? Who walks around in pajamas with stuff in their pockets? Good for keeping tissues in when you are fighting a runny nose. Gotta remember to empty the pockets before putting it in the wash. Once or twice of having to clean out the washer of thin, wet tissue will cure you of leaving them in your pj pockets.

That's it for your Tuesday installment, friends. Have yourselves a spectacular day and don't forget to commit an act of kindness before it's over. I always try to.

Old 12-13-2022, 12:49 PM

3,256 posts, read 1,087,594 times
Hi everyone.

Besides cash, let's talk about what's in your wallet. Does it contain any photographs? Yes, I have two in my wallet. But I don't take it with me, almost never. No handbag, nothing. Just my credit card and my ID.

How many credit cards are in your wallet? One. In my pocket, not wallet.

Does your wallet contain any business cards? No.

Are there any membership cards in your wallet (for organizations, not retail businesses)? Yes, one.

Do you use a coin purse? No.

Do you ever keep coins in your pants pocket? Yes, I found them on the street. Quite often.

Is there any loose change in your vehicle, for highway tolls or anything else? No.

Does your wallet contain any receipts from purchases you've made? No. I keep them in a drawer, in the kitchen.

Have you ever laundered money, literally? One time.

Why do they put pockets in pajamas? Who walks around in pajamas with stuff in their pockets? For tissues.

Thanks. Have a great rest of the day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics