Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2023, 03:41 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,310,998 times

Advertisements

Happy Wednesday.... let's see.....

Looks like a random grab bag of questions today as no topic is coming to mind.

* Name the first city-data member you can think of (or find) whose screen name starts with D.

* Today is 12/6. 12+ 6 is 18. Can you think of anything that comes in a package of 18?

* Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

* Without looking it up, could you name the first 5 U.S. Presidents?

* Have you ever won at least $100 on a lottery ticket?

* Fill in the blank. I don't always _______ but when I do, I ________.

Have a great day everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2023, 03:56 AM

50,390 posts, read 64,095,870 times

* Name the first city-data member you can think of (or find) whose screen name starts with D.Dog dude.

* Today is 12/6. 12+ 6 is 18. Can you think of anything that comes in a package of 18?
Eggs

I think I’m finished.

Probably not

No

* Fill in the blank. I don't always buy a lot of clothes but when I do, I dont care what something costs, if it fits and I love it.

Old 12-06-2023, 04:20 AM

11,380 posts, read 9,299,615 times
* Name the first city-data member you can think of (or find) whose screen name starts with D.

* Today is 12/6. 12+ 6 is 18. Can you think of anything that comes in a package of 18? - Never bought a package of 18 but I'm pretty sure I've seen beer packaged that way.

* Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? - N/A. I have not particapted in any gift exchange this time of year in about 40 years.

* Without looking it up, could you name the first 5 U.S. Presidents? - First 3 definitely.

* Have you ever won at least $100 on a lottery ticket? - Long ago. I haven't bought a lottery ticket in almost 10 years. Horses is more my game and I have cashed that amount and much more many times.

* Fill in the blank. I don't always win playing the horses but when I do, I am happy.

I'm still reeling on what happened last Wednesday night. Those opportunities do not come up often (due to mostly low payouts) and is very difficult to do.

Have a great day everyone. - Thanks and same to you!

Old 12-06-2023, 04:30 AM

14,801 posts, read 8,133,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post

Eggs.
Yes.
No.
No, I don't play the lottery.
* Fill in the blank. I don't always sleep in late but when I do, I take enjoy myself.

U2
Thanks for the questions!

Old 12-06-2023, 04:53 AM

30,571 posts, read 16,263,911 times
Quote:

eggs

none to do

nope

no. most I ever won was $25

* Fill in the blank. I don't always ___play the lottery____ but when I do, I _lose_______.

Thanks, BeerGeek

Old 12-06-2023, 05:22 AM

1,379 posts, read 618,918 times

###

### Warehouse size box of 18 snack size potato chips

### One gift left to buy to buy from a last minute request that was thrown at me 2 days ago. Never ends.

### It starts with Washington and I think an Adams or 2, the rest? Forgot.

###

* Fill in the blank. I don't always __wear a t-Shirt more than 2 days _ but when I do, I __get the yuck factor ___.

### You too, THX for the Q’s

### Good day everyone.

Old 12-06-2023, 05:48 AM

126,303 posts, read 19,083,256 times
Quote:

Looks like a random grab bag of questions today as no topic is coming to mind....

* Name the first city-data member you can think of (or find) whose screen name starts with D.........
~DawnMTL~

* Today is 12/6. 12+ 6 is 18. Can you think of anything that comes in a package of 18?..........No idea

* Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?.........All done!

* Without looking it up, could you name the first 5 U.S. Presidents?..........

* Have you ever won at least $100 on a lottery ticket?......I don't play lottery

* Fill in the blank. I don't always BAKE COOKIES but when I do, I BAKE FOR FAMILY and FRIENDS

Thank you BeerGeek

Old 12-06-2023, 07:14 AM

35,137 posts, read 17,087,061 times

* Name the first city-data member you can think of (or find) whose screen name starts with D. Dazzleman (Eternal member, I met him three times in person, great guy)

* Today is 12/6. 12+ 6 is 18. Can you think of anything that comes in a package of 18? Eggs at many supermarkets

* Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? No, I'm Jewish

* Without looking it up, could you name the first 5 U.S. Presidents? Washington, John Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe (John Quincy Adams was #6). Can anyone name the first five Canadian PM's?

* Have you ever won at least $100 on a lottery ticket? No

* Fill in the blank. I don't always answer QOTD on CD but when I do, I try to give it some thought.

Have a great day everyone. Thanks for the questions

Old 12-06-2023, 07:31 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,041,289 times
Good morning, BeerGeek, and thank you!

* Name the first city-data member you can think of (or find) whose screen name starts with D. Dav somebody.

* Today is 12/6. 12+ 6 is 18. Can you think of anything that comes in a package of 18? Eggs.

* Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Yes, and mailed off presents.

* Without looking it up, could you name the first 5 U.S. Presidents? Ummm, no. I can name several of the first ones though - George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, someone whose name starts with an M.

* Have you ever won at least $100 on a lottery ticket? No.

* Fill in the blank. I don't always ___ date____ but when I do, I ___ date with purpose - LOL_____.

Old 12-06-2023, 07:41 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,642 posts, read 81,351,757 times

* Name the first city-data member you can think of (or find) whose screen name starts with D. Doc1

* Today is 12/6. 12+ 6 is 18. Can you think of anything that comes in a package of 18? Eggs

* Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Yes, almost finished.

* Without looking it up, could you name the first 5 U.S. Presidents? Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison Monroe?

* Have you ever won at least $100 on a lottery ticket? No

* Fill in the blank. I don't always _eat cake______ but when I do, I _prefer Pineapple Upside-Down_______.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics