Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2023, 03:05 AM

16,904 posts, read 16,120,199 times

Advertisements

Wild is the wind!

~ Please list 3 or more songs and the performing artist that did them that you really liked:

~ Name a song that you like that was performed by at least 2 different performing artists that you like each version:

~ 'I very much enjoy __________ food!'

~ Have you noticed any changes in your Internet experiences in the last couple of months?

~ Do you subscribe to Amazon Prime services?

~ Have you read the responses to last week's Fryday Fill-Ins? I was overwhelmed by the quality of them! Thank you to all that responded!

~ Have you ever used a 'net' for anything in your lifetime? For what purpose?

~ Boiled ________.

~ Electric ________.

~ Light ________.

~ ________ cards.

~ ________ milk.

~ ________ record.

~ ________ watch.

~ Something that you can make to eat in two minutes:

~ Go out in the snowy weather or stay indoors?

### Thank you very much for your answers and Kitty and I wish you all good things always! ###
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2023, 03:32 AM

11,365 posts, read 9,278,159 times
~ Please list 3 or more songs and the performing artist that did them that you really liked: - So many, I'd be here all day!

These just popped into my head and they are not past tense:

Running Out Of Time - Climax Blues Band (because we are)
Waiting On A Friend - Rolling Stones
Love, Reign o'er Me - The Who

~ Name a song that you like that was performed by at least 2 different performing artists that you like each version: - I'll name one no one else will:

Crystal Ship - The Doors and Duran Duran

~ 'I very much enjoy my food!' (that I fix for me)

~ Have you noticed any changes in your Internet experiences in the last couple of months? - Not really but I do get annoyed at some suggestions and lack thereof ...

~ Do you subscribe to Amazon Prime services? - No, a rip off IMO, at least for me. Maybe it works for others...

~ Have you read the responses to last week's Fryday Fill-Ins? I was overwhelmed by the quality of them! Thank you to all that responded! - I usually read the responses but not always...

~ Have you ever used a 'net' for anything in your lifetime? For what purpose? - When I was younger, volleyball, badminton, and table tennis (ping pong).

~ Boiled egg

~ Electric razor

~ Light My Fire (Doors song)

~ Baseball cards.

~ No milk.

~ Vinyl record.

~ Bulova watch (love mine which was a birthday present to myself last year).

~ Something that you can make to eat in two minutes: - Freshly made food at gourmet delis popped into the microwave.

~ Go out in the snowy weather or stay indoors? - Stay inside.

### Thank you very much for your answers and Kitty and I wish you all good things always! ###

Thank you.

Old 12-15-2023, 04:12 AM

50,346 posts, read 63,928,555 times
Wild is the wind!

~ Please list 3 or more songs and the performing artist that did them that you really liked:
All In Love Is Fair, Stevie Wonder
Falling In Love In a Coffee Shop, Landon Pigg
My Funny Valentine, Frank Sinatra

~ Name a song that you like that was performed by at least 2 different performing artists that you like each version:
All I’m coming up with is Don’t Stop Believing, by Journey. Steve Perry sang it, then the new guy who took over for him sang it.

~ 'I very much enjoy Dinerfood!'

~ Have you noticed any changes in your Internet experiences in the last couple of months? A car took out the main pole and we were without internet for almost a week.

~ Do you subscribe to Amazon Prime services? Yes

~ Have you read the responses to last week's Fryday Fill-Ins? I was overwhelmed by the quality of them! Thank you to all that responded!

~ Have you ever used a 'net' for anything in your lifetime? For what purpose? I use a net over my blueberry bushes, so the birds don’t get them all.

~ Boiled shrimp
[b][/B]
~ Electric Light Orchestra

~ Light and fluffy.
[b][/B]
~ Christmas cards.

~ Skim milk.

~ Brokenrecord.

~ Baywatch.

~ Something that you can make to eat in two minutes: A bowl of cereal.

~ Go out in the snowy weather or stay indoors? Stay in by the fireplace.

Old 12-15-2023, 04:44 AM

30,500 posts, read 16,206,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Wild is the wind! wild can be good.

a lot but
Wreck of the Edmund FitzGerald-Gordon Lightfoot
22,000 Days-Moody Blues
Sultans of Swing-Dire Straits

Wooden Ships-Jefferson Airplane and Crosby, Still and young

~ 'I very much enjoy ______unhealthy ____ food!'

~ Have you noticed any changes in your Internet experiences in the last couple of months?
nope

no. I've developed an allergy to Amazon.

some.
Only thing I can think of is a hair net while working in a tomato canning factory.

~ Boiled __water______.

~ Electric __eel______.

~ Light __fandango______.

~ _____business___ cards.

~ ___spilled_____ milk.

~ __for the______ record.

~ ___night_____ watch.

I'll have to agree with cereal unless you count left over pizza from the box.

outside for a bit then in to appreciate the warmth

thanks, roosty and Kitty

Old 12-15-2023, 05:18 AM

61,662 posts, read 87,041,175 times
Wild is the wind!

Super quiet here. Wind usually means weather change.

Anything Phil Collins, Queen, or whatever from 80s

~ 'I very much enjoy homemade food!'

Changes like...? No, not really.

I am a part of shared family plan.

Insect net on windows, hair net, Inter-net, net bags for laundry...

~ Boiled egg, potatoes

~ Electric blanket

~ Light switch

~ Tarok cards.

~ Raw milk.

~ Vinyl record.

~ Solar watch.

Sandwich, scrambled eggs, instant potatoes/rice, warming up leftovers in a microwave, ramen soup ...

Definitely have a walk!

Same to you, and Buttercup!! Hugs like always xoxoxoxo!!

Old 12-15-2023, 05:44 AM

126,266 posts, read 19,036,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
Wild is the wind!

~ Please list 3 or more songs and the performing artist that did them that you really liked:.... Love Luciano Pavarotti,Shania Twain and Celine Dion and a few others

~ Name a song that you like that was performed by at least 2 different performing artists that you like each version:...Sorry don't have any time now

~ 'I very much enjoy PUNJABI food!'

~ Have you noticed any changes in your Internet experiences in the last couple of months?..........No

~ Do you subscribe to Amazon Prime services?.........No

~ Have you read the responses to last week's Fryday Fill-Ins? I was overwhelmed by the quality of them! Thank you to all that responded! .........Yes I did

~ Have you ever used a 'net' for anything in your lifetime? For what purpose?......... Tennis, pingpong, badminton,

~ Boiled POTATOES

~ Electric WIRE

~ Light SNOW

~ CANASTA cards.

~ COW milk.

~ GOLDEN record.

~ SWISS watch.

~ Something that you can make to eat in two minutes:..........Cottage cheese spread with onions,caraway and black pepper

~ Go out in the snowy weather or stay indoors?.......Love the snow

Thank you roosty!

Old 12-15-2023, 05:51 AM

3,108 posts, read 1,005,048 times
Good morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY4cVhXxW64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGqR_KCGwr0
Different old Christmas carols.
~ 'I very much enjoy __simple__ food!'

No.
Yes.
~ Have you read the responses to last week's Fryday Fill-Ins?
Some of them, yes.
Sports etc.
~ Boiled ___eggs_____.

~ Electric __wire______.

~ Light __music______.

~ ___No_____ cards.

~ ___Goat_____ milk.

~ ___Eternity__ record.

~ __Feminine__ watch.

A sandwich.
In the snowy weather for 10 min and then come back home under the blanket, having a tea and petting the cat.

Thanks. Have a pleasant weekend.

Old 12-15-2023, 06:17 AM

27,337 posts, read 27,390,428 times
Amazon, I dont do Amazon at all.
Boiled water.
Electric fence.
Light-weight.
Get well cards.
Chocolate milk.
Broken record.
stop watch.
Snow? Bring it on, I love snow.
Happy Friday everyone~~

Old 12-15-2023, 06:26 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,588,814 times
American Girl - Tom Petty
Middle of the Road - The Pretenders
On the Sunny Side of the Street - Willie Nelson cover

~ Name a song that you like that was performed by at least 2 different performing artists that you like each version:As much as I loved The Clash, and liked the original NIN song, I like the covers of both of these even more than the originals. That Johnny Cash cover makes me sob every time.
Train in Vain - The Clash, Annie Lennox
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails, Johnny Cash.

~ 'I very much enjoy Indian food!'

~ Have you noticed any changes in your Internet experiences in the last couple of months? No

~ Do you subscribe to Amazon Prime services? Yes

~ Have you read the responses to last week's Fryday Fill-Ins? I was overwhelmed by the quality of them! Thank you to all that responded! Darn. No. I don’t think I played last week. Might check it out.

~ Have you ever used a 'net' for anything in your lifetime? For what purpose? I used to do financial planning at a bank - we used “net” all the time. I know, I know - not the kind of net you meant

~ Boiled egg

~ Electric boogaloo

~ Light starch

~ Not in the cards.

~ Spoiled milk.

~ World record.

~ Night watch.

~ Something that you can make to eat in two minutes: PBJ

~ Go out in the snowy weather or stay indoors? Stay in

Likewise! Thank ewe!
Posting Guide

Last edited by toosie; 12-15-2023 at 06:37 AM..

Old 12-15-2023, 07:17 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,875,858 times
Good morning, rainroosty, and thank you and Kitty!

Jive Talking by the BeeGees. Fire by the Ohio Players. Play That Funky Music by Wild Cherry.

~ Name a song that you like that was performed by at least 2 different performing artists that you like each version: Halleujah by various artists.

~ 'I very much enjoy _____Korean_____ food!'

~ Have you noticed any changes in your Internet experiences in the last couple of months? Yes, it seems to lag more.

~ Do you subscribe to Amazon Prime services? Yes.

~ Have you read the responses to last week's Fryday Fill-Ins? I was overwhelmed by the quality of them! Thank you to all that responded! You are welcome!

~ Have you ever used a 'net' for anything in your lifetime? Yes. For what purpose? Catching fish.

~ Boiled ___eggs_____.

~ Electric ___light_____.

~ Light ___bulb_____.

~ ___Playing_____ cards.

~ ____Chocolate____ milk.

~ ____78____ record.

~ ____Smart____ watch.

~ Something that you can make to eat in two minutes: Factor meals.

~ Go out in the snowy weather or stay indoors? Stay indoors!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics