Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2023, 02:56 AM

16,913 posts, read 16,180,651 times

Advertisements

...and whether you do Christmas or not there are still things that are happening, such as reindeer peeing and pooping and
playing and people celebrating a very nice holiday of that means so very much to them so if you can't comprehend that
fact then bloody well sod off! I hope your holidays are very dear and wonderful and happy! Kitty Buttercup, whom for the remainder of 2023 is also known as Seymour(?) is wishing you the same happy wishes!

~ If you were single and living at home, would you like a toilet bowl mounted in your living room (or elsewhere)?

~ Do you eat all of the bacon crispy or do you like it flavorful and chewy and fatty sometimes?

~ Have you ever enjoyed a nice bacon sandwich?

~ If so, do you put anything on the bacon sandwich?

~ Do you have any place on your body that gets scabby?

~ Do you keep the toilet paper where for handy by the toilet? Surely not the porcelain or metal little swivelly thing?

~ Do you plan on staying home for the holidays or have you got any plans this year?

~ My special drinks this week, all for me, are Mtn. Dew and Heineken beer...have you any special drink planned?

~ I have no family so maybe I will watch YouTube concerts and perhaps get out some guitars and sit out on the carport!

***** There are many of you but I wish you all a happy holiday season! Thinking of you, rdlr! I know you'll be okay. All of you
feel free to send me a DM if you wish to. I need you all to be happy!
With lots of love to you and yours, from rainroosty and Seymour Kitty Buttercup! *****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2023, 03:07 AM

11,407 posts, read 9,328,716 times
~ If you were single and living at home, would you like a toilet bowl mounted in your living room (or elsewhere)? - IDK how to answer this...

~ Do you eat all of the bacon crispy or do you like it flavorful and chewy and fatty sometimes? - Gave it up years and years ago.

~ Have you ever enjoyed a nice bacon sandwich? - Sounds disgusting...

~ Do you have any place on your body that gets scabby? - Some aging stuff, sigh...

~ Do you keep the toilet paper where for handy by the toilet? Surely not the porcelain or metal little swivelly thing? - My apartment bathroom does not have one of those.

It's stored within reach...

~ Do you plan on staying home for the holidays or have you got any plans this year? - No plans, it will just be me. I just dropped almost 2 grand into my car so there's that. It's better than a car note...

Might give a blood donation on Sunday.

I'm happy with the 2 paid days off I will get and I'm happy with the bonus I got, biggest ever.

~ My special drinks this week, all for me, are Mtn. Dew and Heineken beer...have you any special drink planned? - Nope, the usual.

I have been drinking a little tomato juice w/fresh squeezed lemon lately.

~ I have no family so maybe I will watch YouTube concerts and perhaps get out some guitars and sit out on the carport! - Hummm....

I wanna ask but perhaps I won't...

Old 12-22-2023, 03:38 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,612,442 times
~ If you were single and living at home, would you like a toilet bowl mounted in your living room (or elsewhere)? Don't think so. Walking to the toilet counts as exercise, doesn't it? lol

~ Do you eat all of the bacon crispy or do you like it flavorful and chewy and fatty sometimes? Give me the fatty!!

~ Have you ever enjoyed a nice bacon sandwich? Quite often!

~ If so, do you put anything on the bacon sandwich? I like a grilled bacon and cheese sandwich sometimes

~ Do you have any place on your body that gets scabby? Nope

~ Do you keep the toilet paper where for handy by the toilet? Surely not the porcelain or metal little swivelly thing?
We have a little stand we put ours on
~ Do you plan on staying home for the holidays or have you got any plans this year? Sticking close to home. Wife's recovering from surgery last month and I'm having surgery in about 2 weeks, so we're staying here/

~ My special drinks this week, all for me, are Mtn. Dew and Heineken beer...have you any special drink planned? Nope

~ I have no family so maybe I will watch YouTube concerts and perhaps get out some guitars and sit out on the carport!
I got a break from the 17 month season of Hallmark movies when my wife found a bunch of Christmas movies on the
roku channel.

Old 12-22-2023, 05:05 AM

30,693 posts, read 16,339,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
...and whether you do Christmas or not there are still things that are happening, such as reindeer peeing and pooping and
playing and people celebrating a very nice holiday of that means so very much to them so if you can't comprehend that
fact then bloody well sod off! I hope your holidays are very dear and wonderful and happy! Kitty Buttercup, whom for the remainder of 2023 is also known as Seymour(?) is wishing you the same happy wishes!

~ If you were single and living at home, would you like a toilet bowl mounted in your living room (or elsewhere)?
no, just one in the bathroom, thank you.

~ Do you eat all of the bacon crispy or do you like it flavorful and chewy and fatty sometimes?
quit eating pork 20+ yrs ago.

~ Have you ever enjoyed a nice bacon sandwich?

Used to have peanut butter/bacon sandwiches

yup

one roll on the little metal swivelly thing and extra in a drawer next to the toilet.

~ Do you plan on staying home for the holidays or have you got any plans this year?

home is the place I enjoy the most.

~ My special drinks this week, all for me, are Mtn. Dew and Heineken beer...have you any special drink planned?
no.

no family here either. Think I'll work on the quilt I've been ignoring lately.

***** There are many of you but I wish you all a happy holiday season! Thinking of you, rdlr! I know you'll be okay. All of you
With lots of love to you and yours, from rainroosty and Seymour Kitty Buttercup! *****
thanks, roosty and Seymour

Old 12-22-2023, 06:10 AM

35,337 posts, read 17,245,752 times
...and whether you do Christmas or not there are still things that are happening, such as reindeer peeing and pooping and playing and people celebrating a very nice holiday of that means so very much to them so if you can't comprehend that fact then bloody well sod off! I hope your holidays are very dear and wonderful and happy! Kitty Buttercup, whom for the remainder of 2023 is also known as Seymour(?) is wishing you the same happy wishes! We used to tell out offspring, when they were children, that they needed to go down to the living room and clean up the reindeer poop. Even though we're Jewish we still did very small-scale gifts, basically things they needed anyway.

~ If you were single and living at home, would you like a toilet bowl mounted in your living room (or elsewhere)? No

~ Do you eat all of the bacon crispy or do you like it flavorful and chewy and fatty sometimes? Usually like crispy but sometimes in other mood.

~ Have you ever enjoyed a nice bacon sandwich? Yes

~ If so, do you put anything on the bacon sandwich? Hamburger

~ Do you have any place on your body that gets scabby? Not really

~ Do you keep the toilet paper where for handy by the toilet? Surely not the porcelain or metal little swivelly thing? Metal, not swivelly

~ Do you plan on staying home for the holidays or have you got any plans this year? We may go to the beach house for a day or two

~ My special drinks this week, all for me, are Mtn. Dew and Heineken beer...have you any special drink planned? Not really; my wife sometimes get egg nog.

~ I have no family so maybe I will watch YouTube concerts and perhaps get out some guitars and sit out on the carport! Isn't Kitty Buttercup related?

Old 12-22-2023, 06:31 AM

37,817 posts, read 41,123,733 times

~ Do you eat all of the bacon crispy or do you like it flavorful and chewy and fatty sometimes? fatty and crispy

~ If so, do you put anything on the bacon sandwich? No

~ Do you plan on staying home for the holidays or have you got any plans this year? Don't travel on holidays...except when I forget it's Mother's Day Sunday like last year.

~ My special drinks this week, all for me, are Mtn. Dew and Heineken beer...have you any special drink planned? Maybe I'll break out the hot chocolate, finally.

~ I have no family so maybe I will watch YouTube concerts and perhaps get out some guitars and sit out on the carport! Every Christmas I call my sister in Texas and then I watch movies I have recorded during the week knowing from the experience of past Christmases there will be no movies I want to watch on TV or I will go out in the morning to feed the birds and take photos in town, if the weather is right for it.

***** There are many of you but I wish you all a happy holiday season! Thinking of you, rdlr! I know you'll be okay. All of you feel free to send me a DM if you wish to. I need you all to be happy! With lots of love to you and yours, from rainroosty and Seymour Kitty Buttercup! ***** Same to you.

Just did this accidently. Who knew you could copy and paste all of the CD emoticons at the same time? Not me. It may come in handy when you want to express that you think you are going crazy.

Old 12-22-2023, 06:36 AM

7,396 posts, read 5,510,468 times
~ If you were single and living at home, would you like a toilet bowl mounted in your living room (or elsewhere)? No, not the living room.

~ Do you eat all of the bacon crispy or do you like it flavorful and chewy and fatty sometimes? Crispy bacon.

~ If so, do you put anything on the bacon sandwich? An egg

~ Do you have any place on your body that gets scabby? Yes, in the winter my skin gets very dry.

~ Do you keep the toilet paper where for handy by the toilet? Surely not the porcelain or metal little swivelly thing? Yes

~ Do you plan on staying home for the holidays or have you got any plans this year? Family celebration on Christmas Day and kids and grands staying the day after too.

~ My special drinks this week, all for me, are Mtn. Dew and Heineken beer...have you any special drink planned? I’m making Butter Beer for the grandchildren. It’s not alcoholic!

Thank you!

Old 12-22-2023, 06:58 AM

67,650 posts, read 61,247,087 times
Good morning, rainroosty, and thank you and Kitty Buttercup!

fact then bloody well sod off! I hope your holidays are very dear and wonderful and happy! Kitty Buttercup, whom for the remainder of 2023 is also known as Seymour(?) is wishing you the same happy wishes! Back atcha.

~ If you were single and living at home, would you like a toilet bowl mounted in your living room (or elsewhere)? No. I am always thinking about resale value.

~ Do you eat all of the bacon crispy or do you like it flavorful and chewy and fatty sometimes? Bacon, any way! I prefer it to be flavorful and chewy and fatty somewhere though.

~ Have you ever enjoyed a nice bacon sandwich? I have enjoyed many a BLT.

~ If so, do you put anything on the bacon sandwich? Mayo, lettuce, tomato.

~ Do you have any place on your body that gets scabby? I have a weird ear. LOL going to ask the dermatologist about it though.

~ Do you keep the toilet paper where for handy by the toilet? Surely not the porcelain or metal little swivelly thing? I think you mean is it handy or hanging on the wall, and it's both for me.

~ Do you plan on staying home for the holidays or have you got any plans this year? I am going to see my son in Austin on Christmas and my aunts and uncle after the New Year, in Louisiana.

~ My special drinks this week, all for me, are Mtn. Dew and Heineken beer...have you any special drink planned? Eggnog. Wine.

~ I have no family so maybe I will watch YouTube concerts and perhaps get out some guitars and sit out on the carport! Sounds pleasant!

Old 12-22-2023, 07:41 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,749 posts, read 81,656,775 times
~ If you were single and living at home, would you like a toilet bowl mounted in your living room (or elsewhere)? No, I would rarely be in the living room. The best place is where we have one now, off of the family room where we spend most of our time.

~ Do you eat all of the bacon crispy or do you like it flavorful and chewy and fatty sometimes? Must be crispy!

~ Have you ever enjoyed a nice bacon sandwich? Too often for my health!

~ If so, do you put anything on the bacon sandwich? Butter on toasted bread.

~ Do you have any place on your body that gets scabby? No

~ Do you keep the toilet paper where for handy by the toilet? Surely not the porcelain or metal little swivelly thing? A shelf opposite the toilet holds 3 rolls.

~ Do you plan on staying home for the holidays or have you got any plans this year? We'll be home, hosting 11 for Christmas dinner.

~ My special drinks this week, all for me, are Mtn. Dew and Heineken beer...have you any special drink planned? No, just the usual, water, a white wine, and Blue Moon.

Old 12-22-2023, 08:14 AM

126,383 posts, read 19,141,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post

~ If you were single and living at home, would you like a toilet bowl mounted in your living room (or elsewhere)?.........No

~ Do you eat all of the bacon crispy or do you like it flavorful and chewy and fatty sometimes?.........I don't eat bacon!

~ Have you ever enjoyed a nice bacon sandwich?......No!

~ If so, do you put anything on the bacon sandwich?....See above!

~ Do you have any place on your body that gets scabby?.......No

~ Do you keep the toilet paper where for handy by the toilet? Surely not the porcelain or metal little swivelly thing?........As needed for daily use and also stored in a bathroom cabinet

~ Do you plan on staying home for the holidays or have you got any plans this year? .........The whole family is arriving tonight and tomorrow and will stay for the holidays

~ My special drinks this week, all for me, are Mtn. Dew and Heineken beer...have you any special drink planned?........With the meals beer or wine or by the fireplace a glass of Glühwein.For New Years Eve/Sylvester a glass of Champagne

Thank you roosty and happy holidays to you and everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics