Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2024, 09:37 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,376,949 times

Advertisements

~ When you love somebody, Consider yourself very blessed.

~ One Is the loneliest number you'll ever know -- Three Dog Night.

~ The last car I had, burned oil .

~ Artists that come to mind that you like: ??

~ I eat a lot of eggs, I think.

~ News headlines (recent weeks) that have caught your attention:decided to keep my mouth shut here!

~ YouTube things that you watch: Hiking videos, some old sports, and some music

~ How often you use a razor on your body somewhere: Electric once a week

~ Items that you need to buy next trip to the store: The usual

**** Buttercup the orange cat and me wish you all good luck and safe haven, happiness and love! ****

Fun questions today, thank you sir.

Last edited by BeerGeek40; 01-12-2024 at 09:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2024, 10:33 AM

35,371 posts, read 17,273,314 times
When you love somebody, you must really love somebody.

~ One potato.

~ The last thing on my mind (Glen Campbell I think).

~ Artists that come to mind that you like: Gordon Lightfoot, Neil Young, James Taylor

~ I eat a lot of (too much) food, I think.

~ News headlines (recent weeks) that have caught your attention: If I post mine that will turn this into POC.

~ YouTube things that you watch: If I post mine that will turn this into POC.

~ How often you use a razor on your body somewhere: I shave most every day

~ Items that you need to buy next trip to the store: Bananas, pretzels

**** Buttercup the orange cat and me wish you all good luck and safe haven, happiness and love! **** Thanks as always for questions.

Old 01-12-2024, 12:02 PM

5,614 posts, read 6,557,598 times
~ When you love somebody, ___you feel all mushy______.

~ One ____"toke over the line, sweet Jesus" song from 1970 by Brewer and Shipley. _____.

~ The last _Man Standing (my other choice was "Of The Mohicans". Showing my age here. Plus, I never watched either of these shows. Familiar with them from hearing about them.________.

~ Artists that come to mind that you like: Steve Hanks, Charles Wysocki, Thomas Kinkade.

~ I eat a lot of ____cheese_______, I think.

~ News headlines (recent weeks) that have caught your attention: All the current news, which consists of Political, Sports, Entertainment, and Taylor Swift. My ISP gives pages of headlines, usually those tell me all I need to know about that subject. If I want more info. I will click on the link provided, but CD posters usually post what I want to know.

~ YouTube things that you watch: I have many favorites! I don't follow the young "influeners". I like people my generation, pets, decluttering/minimalism, camping and the vehicles used, and folks who give the stories of their experiences in their line of work with the public.

~ How often you use a razor on your body somewhere: Every 2 weeks or so.

~ Items that you need to buy next trip to the store: Milk. My grocery list contains items I am low on, not necessarily items I HAVE to buy on my next trip.

**** Buttercup the orange cat and me wish you all good luck and safe haven, happiness and love! ****I follow "Kurt" the orange cat on YT. Love him. I crack up at a cat named "Kurt". His owner is a young man who adores him and has a good following. I recommend his channel.Thanks for your questions!

Old 01-12-2024, 12:11 PM

126,395 posts, read 19,151,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
~ When you love somebody, you will grow old together.

~ One Moment.

~ The last Song.

~ Artists that come to mind that you like:........Glenn Gould

~ I eat a lot of onions,ginger,garlic I think.

~ News headlines (recent weeks) that have caught your attention:....... Upcoming snowstorm

~ YouTube things that you watch:....Nothing lately

~ How often you use a razor on your body somewhere:.......As needed

~ Items that you need to buy next trip to the store:.....Just bought grocery.. citrus fruits, vegetables before the snowstorm arrives

**** Buttercup the orange cat and me wish you all good luck and safe haven, happiness and love! ****

Thank you roosty!

Old 01-12-2024, 12:34 PM

44,410 posts, read 20,150,023 times
In last week's Fryday fill-ins, roosty asked who wanted to see a photo of me wearing my chicken boots. I took a pick of the boots this morning, so here it is - better late than never.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 01-12-2024, 12:51 PM

16,913 posts, read 16,183,403 times
Can't send reps again, Pam! *Wolf whistles!* Nice shot! Thanks!

Old 01-12-2024, 01:19 PM

1,404 posts, read 634,717 times
I see no chicken boots

Old 01-12-2024, 04:18 PM

30,709 posts, read 16,352,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEN2RION View Post
I see no chicken boots

me neither.

Old 01-12-2024, 04:43 PM

11,409 posts, read 9,333,788 times
~ When you love somebody, it can be a good feeling...

~ One bill paid off on Wednesday.

~ The last clove of garlic.

~ Artists that come to mind that you like: - Too many to name. A few off the top:

Keith Richards, Mick Jagger, Elvis Costello, Jeff Lynne, Colin Cooper, and Pete Haycock. I miss the latter two a lot.

~ I eat a lot of salad I think.

At least 4 creative salads every week.

~ News headlines (recent weeks) that have caught your attention: - I can't go there...

~ YouTube things that you watch: - Music videos and videos to make me happy. Also, documentaries.

News and political stuff too but that doesn't make me happy.

~ How often you use a razor on your body somewhere: - I shave everyday. I am not a fan of beards or any facial hair.

~ Items that you need to buy next trip to the store: - Salad for Monday's lunch. I'm pretty well stocked at this time.

**** Buttercup the orange cat and me wish you all good luck and safe haven, happiness and love! **** - Thanks for the nice message.

This computer really stressed me out and I think I paid too much to get issues fixed. But it was cheaper than buying a new one. Disappointing I had to do this because this desktop (a HP) is less than 5 years old.

Old 01-12-2024, 05:24 PM

21,621 posts, read 8,785,389 times
~ When you love somebody, they become a part of you forever.
~ One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do.

~ The last time I took a vacation trip was in 2005.

~ Artists that come to mind that you like: Richard Diebenkorn, Vassily Kandinsky, Paul Klee

~ I eat a lot of Italian food, I think.

~ News headlines (recent weeks) that have caught your attention:
"Federal Scientists Recommend Easing Restrictions on Marijuana" (today's New York
Times)

~ YouTube things that you watch:
Music and funny animal videos, mostly.
~ How often you use a razor on your body somewhere:
Occasionally
~ Items that you need to buy next trip to the store:
Grapes, lunch meat

Thanks, Roosty!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics