Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2024, 10:37 PM

21,544 posts, read 8,727,966 times

Advertisements

[quote=PJSaturn;66393092]Hello, everyone! Thanks again to farm108 for filling in the last few weeks as I took a break from the Tuesday Q's. If anyone has an interest in taking this slot over permanently, please let me know via DM. Business aside, let's get down to brass tacks with

TODAY'S RANDOM QUESTIONS!

Have you been to Alaska or Hawai'i?
I've never been there, but Mr. Bay was stationed in Alaska when he was in the Army. We have both been to Hawai'i.
How many U.S. states have you been in?
About 18
What is the greatest number of states you have traveled through in one day?
New York to South Carolina. I guess that's about 6.
Your favorite place to buy tacos:
Don't have one.
Do you ever use hot sauce?
Almost never because I'm a big sissy.
I have two family members who were born on February 29. Do you know anyone who's a Leap Year Day baby?
No, I don't.
Approximately how many feet from your home is your closest neighbor's home?
About 10 feet, I think.
When did you last change out your furnace or AC air filter?
Our furnace doesn't need filters, and we don't have AC.
When and where did you last use a broom?
In the kitchen two days ago.
Are you a neatnik, a little messy or a pack rat?
I'm fairly neat but not obsessive about it.
Whether or not you own a clothes washer, do you ever take items to a Laundromat to clean?
The only time I've done that is when I don't have access to a washer and dryer. That would include traveling and also when the washer and dryer are out of order.Thanks, Pammy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2024, 06:17 AM

27,345 posts, read 27,400,159 times
WE went to Hawaii a couple years ago to see my grandson, stationed out there.
Whether its been 'to' or 'through', Ive pretty much been to all the states in my long haul trucking days. Favorite place for tacos.... a taco truck!
Hot sauce, bring it on!
How many feet from our house is my neighbor...I cant calculate feet but theres an empty lot next to us.
WE change our furnace filters about once a month.
Happy day everyone~~~

Old 02-07-2024, 09:01 AM

18,218 posts, read 25,861,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJSaturn View Post
Hello, everyone! Thanks again to farm108 for filling in the last few weeks as I took a break from the Tuesday Q's. If anyone has an interest in taking this slot over permanently, please let me know via DM. Business aside, let's get down to brass tacks with

TODAY'S RANDOM QUESTIONS!

Have you been to Alaska or Hawai'i?no, always wanted to though.

How many U.S. states have you been in?23

What is the greatest number of states you have traveled through in one day?

Your favorite place to buy tacos: Taco John

Do you ever use hot sauce?breakfast, yes

I have two family members who were born on February 29. Do you know anyone who's a Leap Year Day baby?no

Approximately how many feet from your home is your closest neighbor's home? 50 ft.

When did you last change out your furnace or AC air filter?3 months ago

When and where did you last use a broom?OMG-I'm afraid to answer!!

Are you a neatnik, a little messy or a pack rat?umm, same answer!

Whether or not you own a clothes washer, do you ever take items to a Laundromat to clean?yes

That's it for today's random questions! Thanks for playing. And remember to commit an act of kindness today. The world needs your love.

Edited to add: I just noticed that LauraC needs someone to take over the Monday questions as well. I hope a couple of people will step up and help us out. Some of us have been preparing weekly questions for many years and we need a break!

Cool ?s PJ--have a great week this week!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics