Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2024, 10:38 AM

35,317 posts, read 17,217,680 times

Advertisements

I'm hoping I haven't asked any cartoon questions previously. I'm starting to lose track of what questions I've asked and I haven't even been doing these questions for very long! Thanks for filling in yesterday and still taking today. I'm impressed and you'll be forgiven.

What cartoon character would your friends and relatives say you were most like? Not sure, not much of a cartoon watcher
Which cartoon character would you most want to be? Not sure, not much of a cartoon watcher

What cartoon character would you want as a friend? Not sure, not much of a cartoon watcher

Have you ever owned a lava lamp? No

When is the last time you were somewhere with a strobe light? At a Broadway show

Have you ever been through a house of mirrors? I think so

What's more fun - ferris wheel or a roller coaster? Ferris wheel. Listen to this song about a gig involving a ferris wheel, described in opening into and in third line of song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VBi9uKqrE

If you have reoccurring or similar dreams, what are they about? I often have a dream of not having enough credits to graduate college. Long story short, when you get an incomplete, unless finished it becomes an "F." If it's in the last semester it vanishes from the transcript. I had a course in "comic literature" that was anything but funny" in my last semester. I was able to take an "incomplete" because I had passed a High School AP with a "5" so I used those credits. My dream is that I didn't have 120 credits. When I wake up I realize I'm a law school graduate with a law degree. End of nightmare

Are your dreams usually pleasant or nightmarish? See above. Last night I had a dream that I was driving eastbound on 57th Street, crossing Fifth Avenue, and that a car on the Avenue decided to keep driving notwithstanding his light, and I was a bit annoyed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2024, 11:06 AM

3,093 posts, read 1,695,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Twist View Post
I'm hoping I haven't asked any cartoon questions previously. I'm starting to lose track of what questions I've asked and I haven't even been doing these questions for very long!

What cartoon character would your friends and relatives say you were most like?nnNow, I don't now. But as a child, maybe the Road Runner because I was hyper and never stopped. And I'd run about as fast to the other side of the house whenever Mom came at me with the switch.

Which cartoon character would you most want to be? You know what? I'd stick with Road Runner. Here one second, gone the next.

What cartoon character would you want as a friend? Hmm... Bugs Bunny. Between us, we really could give Elmer Fudd the time of his life.

Have you ever owned a lava lamp? Nope

When is the last time you were somewhere with a strobe light? I'm thinking the 80's in a disco club.

Have you ever been through a house of mirrors? Nope

What's more fun - ferris wheel or a roller coaster?

If you have reoccurring or similar dreams, what are they about? I don't have those.
But my husband does.

Are your dreams usually pleasant or nightmarish. Actually, mine make no sense at all and are like hallucinations.?
Have a relaxing Sunday, everyone!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics